DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: We want your feedback

Lurker
    Post Count

couple of issues to report

Quote Originally Posted by OMNI View Post
    Thanks folks. Keep 'em coming.
    First let me say, I LOVE THIS GAME! you guys did a great job.... Ok, here are few items that would be nice to have the following features:

1. search capabilities to look for particular ally.
    2. filter capabilities to remove multiple allies (for example fliter for all allies that are below level 50 and delete all at once)...it takes forever to delete one!
    3. when I am trying to add an ally, your game seem to come a screeching hault. Is there a way to add allies without having to exit the game in order to reset speed?
    4. I keep having to go out an in from my faction to read the new posts, is there a way to make it refresh automatically?

thanks for your help and again keep up the excellent work

your number 1 fan Rambo

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    They should give better units for the WD prizes.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Banned
    Post Count
    Can you make the Modern War faction forum more similar to the Kingdom Age Guild forum. I very much like the ability to turn off the posts and the way it adds up the donations. Much less work. Everyone has access and it invites competition.

The lag in Modern War is terrible...I don't know if you can do anything about it.

I wish there was a search function or at least sort by level function in the allies list.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It would be great if it would stop lagging in Modern War.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count

improve guild play, time events better, fix bugs

Improve guild play
    • Guild Event : This was brought up in other threads. Event that guild members can participate in as a guild.
    • Better UI for track member participation in PvP : As a guild leader, i want to be able to see how many attacks a member did for a battle, how many battles s/he participated in, how many points earned per battle. Have a roll call button then have ppl accept type of thing. This will improve the whole pvp experience which means ppl won't get bored of game and quit.
    • Guild Role Capabilities : Currently, as an officer, there's nothing special one can do. Maybe add something for the roles to do.
    • Donation log: ability to reset per week and show life long contributions

Post Count
    Thanks for all the feedback. We are going to close the thread and go over the details with the product team. We'll come back with some responses in a new thread.