We want your feedback - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We want your feedback

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Wink Reset skill point feature?

I am noob and pump wrong skill point. i pumped attack point which I should not. I have disadvantage when doing event which uses lots of energy. I hope that the Gree will add a feature which can reset skill point. I think that 50 gold should be good to reset wrong skill point.

Consistent Contributor Front Runner NL's Avatar
    Post Count
    Increase the cash output of gold-bought buildings.
    It was a real investment to get them, with the new LE buildings the old gold buildings are almost worthless.
    Suggestion to increase output with factor 5 or so, and to reduce upgrade time with a factor 3.

MW-ID: 265-458-251, please PM me and I will add you.
    Currently at L150+
    Got the BEAR, TIGER, ABJ, Deadly Jet Pilot

CC-ID: 922-908-129 (L100+).

Consistent Contributor BlackArrow's Avatar
    Post Count
    You should be able to "try on" each nation to see which one fits best. You can then purchase the new one for 50 gold, knowing exactly the impact on your stats. In my view you would actually get players to spend gold since people would be able to see what the improvement would be.

And thanks for listening....

Quote Originally Posted by BlackArrow View Post
    Great idea Hivesy. Maybe they could go as far as a developers blog...glimpse of whats coming and a formal forum for feedback.
    Last edited by BlackArrow; 05-11-2013 at 04:38 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Fix the rivals screen, so that allies no longer show up and can be accidentally attacked.

Lurker
    Post Count

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by OMNI View Post
    We want to help get player feedback and questions to our developers. Please add them here. We値l close the thread in a few days and once we have feedback from our teams we値l create another thread with the replies. We want it to be constructive and concise so we値l focus on the top 5 to 10 questions/feedback.
    My main area of concern is the boss events where previously stated moving forward and progressing in the levels is a major disadvantage particularly after level 150 as it appears following this level all participants are ever aged out. I see this as a problem for yourselves commercially and to the player wh has tried to move forward

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i would like there to be a way to use gold to convert to cash.thank you.

Post Count
    In addition to most of what has already been said, I would like to add...

Please make high level players less of a liability. We score on average less points per hit in the big events and are simultaneously the best target for the enemy team.
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How about developing the factions more. Right now about the only point of a faction is for 3 days in battle and donations to the faction. How about trading between faction members or being able to send troops to support a weaker member.

I'd also like to see some way smaller factions/members can catch up through some kind of activity. Right now the bigger the faction the better units they get and the stronger they get. How will top 500 factions ever compete with a group that has so many + and % bonuses? Perhaps have some events for players under lvl 150 or for factions that didn't make the top 250??? You limit some events for those over lvl 40 why not limit some for those over a certain amount?

Post Count
    Please add a report button on a rivals stat screen in order to report hackers. Have a dialog box pop up where you can add details like abnormally high number of LE units, buildings etc. but in order to reduce abuse and false reports have a fixed number of these before the player looses the ability to use the feature. Have an award for those who are top hacker spotters.

The ability to sort or search your ally list. This has been an ongoing request since 2011.

Add an are you sure button for all gold upgrades, and refills. Again an ongoing request since 2011!

Faction awards, with these new LT missions they have greatly reduced the value of the units acquired in battles. I think LT missions are great but you might want to revisit the battle rewards. Also you need to add more tiers below top 1000, there is way too much of a gap between top 4000 and then top 1500. You want to get new players more interested in these events give them a reason to participate! I might suggest top 1000, 1250, 1500, 1750, 2000, 2500, 3000, 3500, 4000 and a unit only for those who have participated in battles.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Faction members online

Would be useful in the faction section if the members section showed which members were online especially at time of WD events and final battle

Post Count
    1) hackers, move everything server side
    2) levels, it seems backwards that the higher you level up you are penalized on WD points and boss events. It's counter intuitive, and leads to people not participating in events and such so they don't level up.
    3) gold confirmation on purchases, I've had to contact support a bunch of times for refunds on accidental clicks. You have a confirmation on spending cash on most things, but not on gold. This is probably a large support call driver.
    4) communication, cj does his best but I still feel communication is lacking from a company that has players spending the amounts they do per month.

Banned
    Post Count

Agreed 100%

Stolen from AO
    Agree with all

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Please add a report button on a rivals stat screen in order to report hackers. Have a dialog box pop up where you can add details like abnormally high number of LE units, buildings etc. but in order to reduce abuse and false reports have a fixed number of these before the player looses the ability to use the feature. Have an award for those who are top hacker spotters.

The ability to sort or search your ally list. This has been an ongoing request since 2011.

Add an are you sure button for all gold upgrades, and refills. Again an ongoing request since 2011!

Faction awards, with these new LT missions they have greatly reduced the value of the units acquired in battles. I think LT missions are great but you might want to revisit the battle rewards. Also you need to add more tiers below top 1000, there is way too much of a gap between top 4000 and then top 1500. You want to get new players more interested in these events give them a reason to participate! I might suggest top 1000, 1250, 1500, 1750, 2000, 2500, 3000, 3500, 4000 and a unit only for those who have participated in battles.

Lurker
    Post Count

game constantly hangs up on android

Am I to blame my phone, the network, or is it the game? I find this annoying there should be a hard cancel built into the game to get around whatever the hangup is. I often have to make the phone reboot. The game should be designed to cache and store game content on the phones sd card while the main part of the game remains on the phones storage. The bigger the base and whatever gree is doing to update the game is taking up more space on my phone. There will be a point when the game will become unplayable on my phone.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't feel like reading the whole thread, so forgive me if anything has been mentioned previously.

1. Show how long a building will take to build before deciding to build it.
    2. Lay a square grid over the base and then say how big a buildings footprint is (e.g. 4x4)

Banned
    Post Count
    You should stop penalizing high level players. World Domination is completely against Higher Level players, we get less points per attack and people get double points off us.

We didn't camp before WD was even created and since then are at a disadvantage.

There's should be no 2000 unit limit, each level is 5 allies, each ally is 4 units, let it scale all the way up.
    Or give points in WD based on the DEF stat of the opponent not their level.

Campers have a clear advantage in the game, being active PvP attacking, doing missions, etc and getting higher levels is killing us (high level players). There's no balance