We want your feedback - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We want your feedback

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Few suggestions.

1- Viewing a players profile before accepting them into into your faction?
    2- Refresh button on forum.
    3- Donation tracker.

Great game tho.
    Devin also had some great suggestions.
    Last edited by Sir Jamie; 05-10-2013 at 11:20 PM.

Post Count
    I have four words that will make your customers a little happier: longer time between wars

Post Count
    1: devin's idea is amazing !!!!

2: would love to be able to sell units ... non gold and valor or all, read a good fun thought of throwing troops into a fusion plant (x amount of gold to buy or even limited building). like so many dollar amount ones donated then fuse for so many hrs to complete to equal a common uncommon or rare troop (even so much gold to improve chances of rare or for guaranteeing fusion to even work) need to do something with the now 1000's of worthless troops

3: Improve customer service make it at least look like someone actually read the tickets sent in. A simple acknowledgement goes a long way. even if you can fix it or correct an issue I'd prefer a little smoke blown up my rear than a generic response "its in the pipe" how long is said pipe? where does said pipe lead to?

4: gold option for successful raid/fight oh this would create so much fun you win but wind upon their wall ... kinda silly I know but fun and well fun makes me spend money

have more but those are my top four

Thank you all so much for caring to ask!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Jamie View Post
    Few suggestions.1- Viewing a players profile before accepting them into into your faction?2- Refresh button on forum.3- Donation tracker.Great game tho. Devin also had some great suggestions.
    Regarding #1, you can view player profile before accepting. Just click on the username.
    Burnt - 607 682 377 - Faction: tRIGGER hAPPY cORP, crackin' necks and bouncin' checks since 2013

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    a like/dislike button for posts on these forums.and while i like some of the suggestions here,fixing existing issues,mainly force close issue,would be better than any new addition that could be done imho.

Consistent Contributor Madcowdave's Avatar
    Post Count

Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by OMNI View Post
    We want to player feedback and questions to our developers. Please add them here. We値l close the thread in a few days and once we have feedback from our teams we値l create another thread with the replies. We want it to be constructive and concise so we値l focus on the top 5 to 10 questions/feedback.
    I can only assume that you and the devs either don't read the forums or you think that the negative posts are just from a very small but noisy percentage of users. If you read the forums you'd have more feedback than the team can fix in a month. I can assure you, it is a majority of your high spenders that are upset, and many are quitting. Quite frankly it is an insult that you are asking for feedback. It's easier to believe that you don't care than that you don't know what to fix. If your thousands of tickets and threads on the forum REALLY haven't given you a clue, start with:

Fix support. Wait times should be 12 hours or less for anyone, much shorter for people who spend a lot. Stop using canned answers without reading the question.

Fix the force closes and disappearing buildings. They are nearly constant, even on a brand new high quality android device.

Honor your word. This is business 101 and it's utterly pathetic that a successful big business like Gree does not, and thinks that's ok. Promised rewards should be given. Virtual items that you charge for should be awarded. Gree really needs to be told this?

It's nice that you're asking for feedback, but you haven't fixed many of the long-standing issues that have been repeatedly discussed here. Gree's corporate culture appears to be broken; completely focused on short term profits and only caring about customers if it affects today's profits. This short sighted approach spells failure for Gree. I've cut my spending on this game drastically due to the lack of customer service or support. I know a lot of players are quitting.

Post Count
    1. Add the new features that KA have. Donation tracking, faction alert toggle, and unit sorting.

2. I love Devin's idea. Faith in the devs executing this is only concern.

3. FIX THE ATTACK ALGORITHM!!!! I'm tired of losing to players with 600-700 THOUSAND less than me!

4. There needs to be a trade in feature for retired units. Like others I have over 100k worth of gold units, and 4k other indestructibles that don't even make my army anymore. We should be able to trade these in for some gold back or even in game cash.

5. There needs to be a significant stat increase to all cash and valor units. They are pretty worthless now. Even the new ones.

6. The rivals list has been broken for far too long. You should be able to see the same people that can see you.

7. The fact that you get lower points in WD events for attacking people of similar level is very counter intuitive for those that have been playing the game for a long period of time. Why not have it more like the BP point system minus the part where you get less BP's as you increase in rank.

8. Player performance WD prizes. If you score X amount of WD points, you earn a special unit.

9. Fix the WD pairing system. My faction has been in the top 5 of every event, but somehow we've yet to face the entire top10 in any single war.

10. Fix the bosses health for levels 151+. The last bosses health for level 150 is 4.87million. The last boss for level 151+ is 38 million. Why is this boss 8 TIMES harder for the exact same prize?

11. Start allowing more units to be taken to battle. Why not allow a level 250 player to bring 5k units to battle? It would finally give the higher levels an actual advantage for once.

Finally: GET RID OF THE HACKERS!

Banned
    Post Count

Stop changing the attack/defence algorithms

I've been playing MW for nearly a year now and I don't think there has been a constant month where the pvp was consistent and worked. Find an algorithm for attack/defence that works and leave it alone from then on out, stop changing the system. Every change has been bug ridden that cause more problems than they solved.

A donation tracker is essential.

A search function in the allies list is essential.

A search function in the units list is essential.

Ability to sell excess units would be nice, similar to selling buildings.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1 in attack result page display the weakest unit used in the battle not just top 45
    2 provide a means to know what defence units you will use without having to check it manually
    3 add count off wall hits to player stats in war.

Banned
    Post Count
    before you make any new features fix all the glitches and answer tickets.
    stop giving out so good units in LTQs, all of our old gold units will be wothless.
    Alot better rewards in WD. Top 3 prizes is not good at all. Maybe a prize for top 4 and 5 to.
    Last edited by -AK-; 05-11-2013 at 02:17 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    i will start small and just ask for name changes and an easier way to add and find members. If i go 1 over 500 my list freezes up. Oh last thing is that android and Ios stats match eachother, both systems should be able to see what stats they actually have..

Post Count
    If all boosts are not showing in profile I would at least like to know exactly what ones are not showing in profile .
    I think the new gold bonus program is less of an encouragement to buy big amounts , old system was better .
    Especially with L250 now the boss events are way too hard over level 150 , no one can get close please adjust this .
    Cj said about this possibility and I would like to see more faction based events like WD but different maybe using stamina to compete against other factions in some way .
    MW:558 634 055

Post Count
    1- Add the ability to see the 'Strong against' status of units on Android.
    2- Create a special tab for faction alerts.
    3- Create a donation tracking system.
    4- Add a name change option (for gold if you like).
    5- Reduce the requirements for ranks. It will take me months to reach colonel, years to reach higher ranks. That's pointless...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Simple suggestions...

1. Allow up grade of two buildings at a time

or

2. Reduce the upgrade time. Anything over 3 days is a bit much.

3. Concrete Building for producing bricks

4. A CONFIRM button for accelerated upgrades. Support has always been good about refunds, but it would sure cut down on your tickets and our aggravation

Lurker
    Post Count
    1. The ability to upgrade multiple buildings at once..takes way to long
    2. Only leaders and officers should be able to declare war.
    3. Selling off units. Who ever brought that up..great idea
    4. All events should be based on stats not just levels..
    5. WD event could have better pairing.
    All in all pretty good game..so long as I dont go broke....lol
    Boobie