Page 3 of 3 First 123

suggestion box

Like many other people have said, the overlapping events are a bit much. And wars so close together can be difficult as well. There have been multiple people in my syndicate that are taking a break and possibly quitting all together. And there has been further discussions on Group Me of others in the syndicate quitting CC.

Inventory management: A better tool for seeing what items are being utilized and a way to get rid of older items (sell back RP/money items at a loss for 60% of cost).

More opportunity for the non-gold players. I realize that gold should give you an advantage, but if you don't spend much on gold you have to feel like you can still win.

The syndicate communication tab: A weekly donation total for each member and a separate tab for donations/member posts.

There is a lot that I enjoy about CC. Keep improving. Thanks.

1... event too much overlapping: we have people quitting this game alltogether because they feels they are taking advantage of life.. and they are level 200 + people. Slow down Gree

2... Please get rid of "rob xxxx building", it doesn't help anybody, it's the most hated thing to do.

1. less events and event overlap.

2. more buildings. i am a free player at level 158 with nothing to buy until level 185.

3. better tapjoy offers or more videos for free players.

4. try NO gold sale during battles.
    Ride in my van......

Ok my input in no particular priority or order
    1. Hoods - allow more expansions, provide more buildings, possibility of RP buildings, allow speeding up of upgrades with in game cash.
    2. Item management - allow sell back at any value you decide, both for RP and cash items no longer required and a sort button for Atk and def weapons so we can see what we need to buy
    3. Syndicates - separate tab for donations/alerts, less frequent battles.
    4. Continue with LE buildings, brilliant idea!
    5. continue with LTQ, I don't mind the robbing, but higher level buildings for higher level players I have zero low level buildings, the hood space and IPH are not worth the time or money required
    6. Speed up support and give an actual response!
    7. Clean out the hackers, and cheating glitches so we have a level playing field to compete against!

Keep doing:

Love the Limit time budiling and event
    love the syndicate war, my favorite and spent tons of time with it.
    Love new stat pages to see wht kind of modifiers I got

Stop doing
    Stop with the "rob pawnshop 1 time"
    stop unorganizable item.
    please let us get rid of items who don't need (we can do that with buildings, why not let us sell items???)

suggestions

I would also like to show my displeasure with the rob 1 gun shop (48 hour building) and other similar goals. Traveling to a hood and finding a building is already robbed or collected is bad enough, but going to a hood and not having that building at all is very frustrating. If you want to stick with a specific building, then at least when I click on the goal I should be taken to a list of rivals that actually have that building (not necessarily available to be robbed, but present in the hood). Otherwise, just rob 5 buildings or even rob 5 Level 3 or higher buildings. Plenty of ways to utilize stamina without spending 2 hours or more looking for one building type.
    Thanks again.