Page 1 of 2 12 Last

You know you're addicted to K&D when...

You run out of health, arena and epic points you hang around the k&d forum till it refills lol!

Post your addicted to k&d lines!

well, when I first played the game and collect the golds from fountains frequently, I realized that I addicted to it.

But for now, I just repeatedly doing the same thing, farm boss, keep leveling up, fight in arena, then do something else in real life.

It's kind of boring for me now, I can play or quit, no big different.

Anyway, the arena does improve itself, good change. Although for most of skillful people, the rewards are not optimize for now, even I can reach to No.1, I will not do that, silver medal provides BEST rewards.

For the No.1 rewards Cloud Kings Finery? Just a garbage......

Fusion stones and 2 stars armors are best rewards.

yeah i was first addicted to but then since im done with my last expansion.. i only look if energy refilled and hp, once all used up, do real life things and come back again.
    Knights and Dragons :Ryuugan lvl103 - XBB PVW YHW

if u add me send me a pm first so i will know who i need to accept i have always 50 request.

i stopped farming maps, i do it only to trigger boss or if i need some basics to enhance nemesis, hp is almost always full i dont care :P, i play only for boss n arena atm
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

you know you are addicted to K&D when...

You keep buying 11 DPCs even tho you keep promising yourself you are not going to waste any more money on those!! lol

I am going to be so pysched when i finally see the words "legendary" or "ultra rare"
    Last edited by jamiedmc; 05-10-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiedmc View Post
    You keep buying 11 DPCs even tho you keep promising yourself you are not going to waste any more money on those!! lol

I am going to be so pysched when i finally see the words "legendary" or "ultra rare"
    hahaha lol true words

if u add me send me a pm first so i will know who i need to accept i have always 50 request.

When you have your iPhone/iPad with you when you eat your breakfast/lunch/dinner and you click on fight every other mouthful xD

.... When you have your wife do snakeskin farming while you drive....

when u command someone else to go to toilet for you... LOL

when the notification of snakeskins complete crafting alerts while you are driving, you'll collect and start crafting on the next red light haha

when you wake up and the first thing you do is fight monster for leveling..those energy is rare when u start to have a more hp bar.
    Knight's name: HHM Lvl 12x
    Guild: RainbowRoom.

Accepting 69+. PM first Please.

When you get in trouble with your teacher because you were trying to check if the crafting progress in the armorsmith is done...
    LEVEL 100+
    Maxed armours: 7
    Guild: Rainbow Rug
    CODE: XBB-GGB-MMN
    GAME NAME: ARIANA

When you wish you were getting paid in gems for watching advertisements on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by ang1977 View Post
    when the notification of snakeskins complete crafting alerts while you are driving, you'll collect and start crafting on the next red light haha
    Funny you say that, I do my snakeskin runs while I'm driving.

I Ain't addicted to sh*t

When I am reading this thread & thinking how am I doing almost everything that is mention this thread... Lol...