Top 100 Team RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top 100 Team RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Fun and booty kicking?

We need just one or two more serious daily team players. We have 95% of the bonuses and a great collection of people, do you want to get in and rack up influence points or look at our inventories on Monday and wish you had?! Contact Tee Tee ASAP!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Well..

Quote Originally Posted by Gunflame View Post
    You guys did really well in Market Plaza, and then you all fell about 50 spaces out of top 100 this pass War. What happened?
    Why do you think we have a few spots to fill?! We are long haul players!

Battles affect the individuals who take part, as well as the political actors. Personal effects of battle range from mild psychological issues to permanent and crippling injuries. Some battle-survivors have nightmares about the conditions they encountered, or abnormal reactions to certain sights or sounds. Some suffer flashbacks. Physical effects of battle can include scars, amputations, lesions, loss of bodily functions, blindness, paralysis — and death. ~Wikipedia

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Spanky View Post
    This thread and syndicate has definitely peeked my interest. i'm an officer in my current syndicate and i don't like the direction we're headed. My stats are as follows:Lvl 114.Atk: 52,291.Def: 65,176.IPH: $148,728 (and growing daily)Mafia: 617.I'm a daily, hourly player. I'm a vet of all 3 syn wars so I know what's expected of syn life. I participate in all battles, do all the events (currently lvl 30 on the hit list and have unlocked 4 sword cases). I'm a total team player and like to chat it up in the forums. I'm not a gold spender although I will buy bricks if the situation calls for it. Can donate bricks and money daily.provided I can still do my bldg upgrades and weapons purchases. I'm not a spy...I've been burned twice with yhat crap already. Plz check me out. 430 383 020 and if u still have openings and I'm what your looking for, I'll part with my syn and join. Let me know.
    Very interested! Let's chat

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I´m a active player level 148 def 50k, off 45k

my mafia code is 309 793 416

pisko

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chris-kj View Post
    I´m a active player level 148 def 50k, off 45kmy mafia code is 309 793 416pisko
    Pm me Chris. Let's chat