Top 100 Team RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 100 Team RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT

Post Count

Top 100 Team RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT

If you are friendly & a daily mid to upper level player, you will appreciate our crew. We are seeking active players to join our great team! We do not require vault purchase minimums, but appreciate the avid Crime City fan with a blend of gold/non gold players. We have 95% of the upgrades, use GroupMe, and have our own forum for advice seeking. If you'd like to know more pm your: name, lvl, stats and iph.
    Last edited by teetee; 05-10-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Post Count
    Did I mention we are a Blast to hang out with😛

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs up Definitely

Quote Originally Posted by teetee View Post
    If you are friendly & a daily mid to upper level player, you will appreciate our crew. We are seeking active players to join our great team! We do not require vault purchase minimums, but appreciate the avid Crime City fan with a blend of gold/non gold players. We have 95% of the upgrades, use GroupMe, and have our own forum for advice seeking. If you'd like to know more pm your: name, lvl, stats and iph.
    Quote Originally Posted by teetee View Post
    Did I mention we are a Blast to hang out with
    As Tee's fellow member I can say the guild is a nice mix of good peeps! A good mix of fun and organizational drive to succeed!!

Post Count
    It's awesome to play the game with such good-hearted, fun people 😊 We are like a family!

Post Count

Cool A great syndicate to join

Guys I can only say if you're looking for a syndicate that makes the game enjoyable and rewarding then this is the place to be, I was in a different syndicate but since i joined teetee and slap and the rest of the guys it's been so much more fun!

Get in touch now and you won't regret it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs up The extras

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiejaws View Post
    Guys I can only say if you're looking for a syndicate that makes the game enjoyable and rewarding then this is the place to be, I was in a different syndicate but since i joined teetee and slap and the rest of the guys it's been so much more fun!

Get in touch now and you won't regret it.
    Some of my favorite things are the friendship, we have a great chat forum that we do everything from joke, vote and obviously talk strategy. If you are a player that feels taken for granted where you are at, or you are a daily player and super active in battles...this is the leg up you have been looking for. Message, Tee, Jamie or I if you want to chat!
    Come Slap some ho's with us!

Post Count
    Slapaho always keeps us laughing with his clever wit. He's just one of our members that is hilarious! Sometimes we laugh so hard on the forum, people say they have tears
    Last edited by teetee; 05-12-2013 at 01:31 PM.

Post Count
    Only a couple openings left!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Hurrrrrrrryyyyy!

Just a few left, get in and let's kick some boooooo-tay~

Lurker
    Post Count
    PM sent to tee

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Word...

If you are not as cool as Danimal then.......we may accept you anyways....but ACTIVE-SMART-DAILY PLAYERS are always preferred, ya heard!?

This thread and syndicate has definitely peeked my interest. i'm an officer in my current syndicate and i don't like the direction we're headed. My stats are as follows:

Lvl 114.
    Atk: 52,291.
    Def: 65,176.
    IPH: $148,728 (and growing daily)
    Mafia: 617.

I'm a daily, hourly player. I'm a vet of all 3 syn wars so I know what's expected of syn life. I participate in all battles, do all the events (currently lvl 30 on the hit list and have unlocked 4 sword cases). I'm a total team player and like to chat it up in the forums. I'm not a gold spender although I will buy bricks if the situation calls for it. Can donate bricks and money daily.provided I can still do my bldg upgrades and weapons purchases. I'm not a spy...I've been burned twice with yhat crap already. Plz check me out. 430 383 020 and if u still have openings and I'm what your looking for, I'll part with my syn and join. Let me know.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

tick tick tick

We have just a spot or two left for an ACTIVE, friendly, decent stats and definitely for a gold player left...join us for a top 100 if not 75 finish...we have just a handful of bonuses to get and your stats will grow even more! Get in here!! Message Tee Tee if interested, and hurry!

Curious

There is no mention of your syndicate name. What is it?

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    You guys did really well in Market Plaza, and then you all fell about 50 spaces out of top 100 this pass War. What happened?