Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Wetchie View Post
    I have the same question.
    Cloud Kings Finery, old boss armor

here is some pics of some armors

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...rut-your-stuff
    Last edited by Ryuugan; 05-10-2013 at 01:20 AM.
    Knights and Dragons :Ryuugan lvl103 - XBB PVW YHW

if u add me send me a pm first so i will know who i need to accept i have always 50 request.

Ya Grats but With only 1 black now people will spend hundreds and hundreds of real money to get.
    Seen it before in other games.

It's like in kingdom age the tourny there a person spent 800 real money for rank 1 and you don't get nothing for it.

I don't mind the more ranks but who is going to want to fight for the higher ribbons no one becouse there all the same color etc. A lot of players only care about the metal not the reward.

I am fighting 1 fight not wasting my time never been past rank 800 that gets me a ribbon now so I see no point.
    Won't be fighting any more it's going to be who has the biggest check book.

We will see after this tourny though I might be eating my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusa View Post
    Ya Grats but With only 1 black now people will spend hundreds and hundreds of real money to get.
    Seen it before in other games.

It's like in kingdom age the tourny there a person spent 800 real money for rank 1 and you don't get nothing for it.

I don't mind the more ranks but who is going to want to fight for the higher ribbons no one becouse there all the same color etc. A lot of players only care about the metal not the reward.

I am fighting 1 fight not wasting my time never been past rank 800 that gets me a ribbon now so I see no point.
    Won't be fighting any more it's going to be who has the biggest check book.

We will see after this tourny though I might be eating my words.
    People will want to fight for the higher ranks, whether ribbon or medals for the rewards of course. The fact that you get more rewards for higher ranks will make players want to work harder for the rewards. It's not so much of getting the medal or ribbon. Probably only a number of them would want it for the achievement.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

with maxed aa+,hydra+,living flame+, and crius+ its possible to be in top 100 also a nice hint is if u fight ur friends daily u will see they provide a decent point

if u add me send me a pm first so i will know who i need to accept i have always 50 request.

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    uhm, i think ure right about those players, but personally if i spend gems for arena energy i can get 1000-1100 pts from a max double down :P

It is possible but you won't average that over 7 days. You can't completely control your opponents. 1000 pts would require fighting 8 opponents at a higher level getting 45 base points plus shutdown and revenge bonus.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcharlie View Post
    It is possible but you won't average that over 7 days. You can't completely control your opponents. 1000 pts would require fighting 8 opponents at a higher level getting 45 base points plus shutdown and revenge bonus.
    nope revenge bonus isnt necessary... only the shutdown bonus and higher lvl

yeah u cant usually control it, but u can choose when to use ur gems, n if u choose the right moment u are able to have a lot of em in a row :P , that was my point saying with 10 gems u can almost get 2k pts
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Is anyone else having trouble with the quests for this tournament? My counter for 10 battles in a single day keeps resetting and I have no idea why.
    I'm level 200+ and always have nemesis armour equipped, add me: XBB - CPQ - YRZ

My friends list is near full so I'm only accepting level 85+ people with nemesis armour. Please don't add me unless you meet the requirements. I will immediately delete anyone who doesn't so please don't waste both of our time.

Happy hunting

hi buddy, I saw you are still leveling up, about 230+ now?

I've tried to get higher level than you, now about lv150, can upgrade 5 levels per day
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with the quests for this tournament? My counter for 10 battles in a single day keeps resetting and I have no idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    hi buddy, I saw you are still leveling up, about 230+ now?

I've tried to get higher level than you, now about lv150, can upgrade 5 levels per day
    I'm only leveling because I kill Medusa over and over =P But now that I know you're trying to catch me, I'll start power-leveling again... Game on
    I'm level 200+ and always have nemesis armour equipped, add me: XBB - CPQ - YRZ

My friends list is near full so I'm only accepting level 85+ people with nemesis armour. Please don't add me unless you meet the requirements. I will immediately delete anyone who doesn't so please don't waste both of our time.

Happy hunting

yes i have the same prob
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    yes i have the same prob
    the might want to buy us the 15 energy for 10 gems to complete the quest since the reward also give gems.... or might only a glitch....

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Do the first 5 battles. go farming. come back to arena when back to full energy. then do the next 5.
    All without going away from the game.

I have a Cloud King Finery's Armor lv.28 ish... Should I use it to help enhance my lv.66 swamp shaman+ or keep it cos I think it looks pretty cool to be honest. Everyone seems to be talking about it like its trash. Opinions?
    I've also got a lv.44 Infernal Armor+ I want to max out too to help with dark prince raids.
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,
    ~ Stay on my friends list by adding the lv. tag to your name or by pming me(and actually making a friend). Both would be pretty cool.

IGN: Keymoe
    Lv.105+ Maxed Out Sky Guardian
    PM for Code.

Deuces.

Quote Originally Posted by Keymoe View Post
    I have a Cloud King Finery's Armor lv.28 ish... Should I use it to help enhance my lv.66 swamp shaman+ or keep it cos I think it looks pretty cool to be honest. Everyone seems to be talking about it like its trash. Opinions?
    I've also got a lv.44 Infernal Armor+ I want to max out too to help with dark prince raids.
    That's entirely up to you, but if I were you, i'd keep it just because it looks cool. I'm a collector so I like to keep rare/cool looking armors I get.

But if you are looking to use it in battle, it's not the greatest option. Even though it's the best Mono Air armor, it just doesn't stack up to the newer mono elements being released. Assuming you have the + version, the max that your armor will get is 746/703. In comparison, the mono water armor (hydromancer mantle) that was released a couple weeks ago maxes out at 1093/869.

To make matters worst, it doesn't even compare to the current dual armors. Which most of have either 1000+ attack or defense.