Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The rise and fall of the nation

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    Who is GK?
    Figger was a fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by SinSir View Post
    I don't think being Santa is so bad.

We did have gredius who cheated and since the reset has become a honourable member of Indians.

Now thats one for the record books.
    Member profile: http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?11806-Giedrius
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    So you CAN see people at 888+ mafia as long as you have a large mafia yourself? If this is the case, how is this different from the same bracketology we've all been aware of for a year now?
    I don't think there is a difference but a fc member accused a guy in SAS of glitching because he had high mafia, he also said its the "cowards way out". I guess that says something about FC since over 40 of their guys had high mafia during the last war.

Consistent Contributor Pudgy Pumpkin's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Viola. View Post
    Yes dear, it is a conjuncture. On a side note, who are you? Hiding in the corner, I presume?
    I'm not hiding from anyone. I'm on 118 (and moving steadily up each week). Feel free to recruit players to come after me.
    I'm retired. Go away.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    I don't think there is a difference but a fc member accused a guy in SAS of glitching because he had high mafia, he also said its the "cowards way out". I guess that says something about FC since over 40 of their guys had high mafia during the last war.
    I'm only asking a rhetorical question to point out that lupo is delusional. The point is that he knows you can't see these people no matter what your mafia, but he's going to join them to "hunt" them. Silly puppy.

#smug
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    the point is, pooch loves coming here on the forums to say something stupid and then get slapped by tens of members. then he leaves to fix his denture in his teepee.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bru747 View Post
    indian nation, started by noodles, was in essence a group of players who resorted to bullying and scare tactics to intimidate weaker players all whilst rejoicing when these players quit the game. With the help of BJ, indians obtained lots of gold (unfortunately not enough). They became the game's most powerful players. The trademark was a tepee in their hood and weaker players being placed on a hit list (on this list, you were to be hit every 2 hours). Although limiting in scope, this was a brilliant plan and one they enjoyed for a while.

After a few months of domination, players such as CK Bam Bam, Grimly Fiendish, MAXX, HB and a handful of others surfaced. This new breed of players refused to conform to the idea of indian supremacy. Backs against the walls, we began (slowly) to get stronger. Independently. Some indians even helped us with tips on how to get stronger! They never once imagined we could be stronger than they or that we could join forces against them. Eventually, we became strong enough to change the game. Our hunters were now running from us, hiding with low and high mafia counts, changing names and avatars repeatedly and resorting to wall comments and forum posts for their threats. Gree must have liked the shift in the game (no gold revenue from the group in power) and quickly introduced syndicates. With a lot of luck, we all agreed to collaborate to change the game; Fight Club was formed. It may have been the same idea for groups like SAS and a few others. We decided to take over the game to make sure all players can play at their pace and how they want. Of course, we will rob and attack you but no lists and no foul talks or intimidation.

indian nation began crumbling long ago but now, the destruction is complete. No respect from anyone on forum. In the not so distant past, even on the forum, most players did not dare speak against any indians. No respect in game as DFA, SAS, FWD, HTC and others spanked the indians. This last war, indians were pushed to who knows what place. They were not even on the leaderboard. In pvp battles, in leader board events, in any competitive event, indians have hardly any representation. I am sure there is a mountain of excuses! The most famous: "why spend all that money? It's a game. Gree wins. Bla bla bla." The latest resurrection event happened on the forum challenging *FC* to lower mafia count. Really? To offer a challenge one must 1. be relevant; 2. worthy of challenging; and 3. offer incentives to entice the other group to accept the challenge. Call it the new 888 rat or whatever but we decline. You do not meet any of the 3 criteria listed above. Frankly, we are not impressed by your so-called tactics. Side note: I have personally gone around and given each of you a link. Dropping my mafia count will not help you as much as a fresh link. Back to the story: the fall of indian nation coincides with the rise of doggie "the in-game criminal' who "does not give a f..." and "comes a lot." Since there are only a handful of indian girls, I have to assume Vince the Fisted or Vanilla Ice are accepting this 'come.' After all, he is busy tapping, looking for weak players on the list. With nearly 70K fights lost and the largest amount of defensive buildings in the game in one hood, doggie has now started an economy. I guess we can teach old dogs new tricks after all.

Thanks for reading. Coming soon: visiting the tepees!!!
    ice ice baby

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    Pathetic, HasnoBrain. I'm visiting you and any other FC(hicken), everyday, you claim victory in syndicate war? thats only 3 days , I'm on your news 30 days every month. You and your pathetic cowards (888) , stay away from my 500 mafia number, everybody can see in game that in Rival List , absolutely no one of you guys shows up. We all know why, because you afraid of getting beatings and being robed by me and my friends. I ask SAS and any other team who fought you during the Syndicate war to post their opinion regarding your strategy of 888 mafia. Moreover, how many of so called 1 Mil attack club members can be seen on RL? Enjoy your pathetic game.
    No need to get upset pup. We have already gone over this, I beat you 100%, you beat me sometimes. Simple math: I win. All one has to do is look at your number of fights lost since I started spanking you. Wanna be delusional and assume all crime city players are stoopid, go right ahead. I truly feel you need to look in the mirror. Enough said.

For the record, I have personally gone around and given each of you loser indians links by spanking and robbing you, some of you tried to fight back and failed miserably. Now, isn't a link better than me popping up on your rival list?

Pathetic? I looked up the definition and it states see guy with no income building! It further states see guy with the most defense buildings in CC and the most fights lost!

Now stare at my profile and relieve som stress. You will need it because in 2 days, you will incur another 10k losses. Pathetic?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    HB very interesting perspective on us... FYI we placed around fifth in last war I think. And the rumors of our demise are very premature. Look forward to seeing you in the game...

Also another clarification TBC is not our B team. They have their own leadership and identity and despite the name referring to noodles (long story) they are not associated with us. I wish them well and congratulate them for a big push last war that almost got them 3rd.

Also pretty sure I will pass lupo for fights lost in a few wars....

Have a good one.
    iteach, i didn't know much about you until recently. I find you quite pleasant so I will classify you with the good indians, e.g. jm, sam, blondie and a handful of others. you can still be classy and an indian! Cool!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy Pumpkin View Post
    I find it rather odd that that players like HB (of whom I actually know nothing about) go to such great lengths to argue that the Indians are no longer relevant while continuously fixating on the Indians in thread after thread (some created just for that purpose, others simply hijacked). The voluminous rants like the one above and the many other "the Indians aren't relevant" arguments that I see time and time again lead me to believe that, contrary to these players' constant assertions otherwise, the gaming experience of certain players clearly continues to remain centered on the actions of the Indians and what the Indians may or not be doing or saying. That may just be conjecture on my part, but I can say with certainty that we aren't very concerned with players like you HB. I feel kind of sad for you actually. It must be rather awful to be so clearly fixated and desperate to defeat a group that just kind of shrugs their shoulders and chuckles at you.
    Pudgy, I do not know you and I guess I will never know you because I'm an outdoorsy type of guy and I can only assume you have not seen the outdoors in a while. This thread was meant to shed some historical perspective on where the game has been and where it is going. I was hoping for some discussion on the past, present and future; no fixation on indians on my part since they do not exist. They are a thing of the past. I play my own game, in an 888 dimension! LOL
    Obviously, you are not in the loop: I am, have been and will be on your crew's newsfeed because many of you are pathetic beings who act behind an avatar. In real life, most of you probably do not stand out or stand up. Please do not feel sad for me. I feel sad for you. I know one of the world's best personal trainers if you ever want to get that pudginess under control.

Post Count
    Thanks for bumping this. It's good to recall a good laugh. Some guy named "Tam" is now posting tldr messages on my wall from lupo threatening beatings to come. Of course, he's already given up hitting me because I'm apparently "not worth his time" so all I can say is

Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince the Fist View Post
    Get a life peaches! LMAO! Who has time to write all your drivel, but a complete desperado?? Your hypocrisy is also astounding : "no foul talks or intimidation". Lol. Sorry to disappoint you, but I still haven't "killed my baby", and u still haven't come round and "[ravaged] my wife", and all the other foul sicko stuff u and your fishy GF, h, go on about. How's your mortgage looking from all you spent on CC? Lol. Gotta go now and visit CK Cris for her regular beatings. Later!
    What? I don't understand. Did you write in aborigine again? How's Dolly?
    You aren't married to Cris yet? You are truly taking it slow Vince Munsen!!! LMAO

Banned
    Post Count
    I thought Lupo quit.

Post Count
    No, he welshed. Then claimed he was only promising to quit the FORUM... then welshed on that too.

#smug
    Still mad at Bostick.

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh. ...........

Post Count
    What a herrt warming tale of conspicuois consumption.