Suddenly lots of 56 to 60 member guilds - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suddenly lots of 56 to 60 member guilds

Post Count
    With all the false hacking reports it is a no wonder gree takes so long I've been reported prob 20-30 times for my 0 iph and stats way over my level.

Gree gets way to many false ones way to many dumb stupid question that can be answered here in 5 mins it's a no wonder hackers run rampant.
    Last edited by Kusa; 05-17-2013 at 09:16 AM.

Post Count
    Agreed, Kusa. It's easy to get pegged as a "hacker" when you take the time to raid responsibly as your source of income - I can only imagine how many times Gree has had to explore my profile with the amount of threats that show up on my wall about "math not adding up."

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I doubt GREE employed a lot people to do something.....

Lurker
    Post Count
    yes, we're also recruiting but with a different approach. Our guild is top 750 and looking for a similar level guild to join us. Our guild is called United Monster Force and id is 649189477

to merge a guild with our guild is a way for another non-cash spending guild to enjoy the wars.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I admire the effort for boycot, but i find it a silly to say the least.
    Whoever initiated and followed up on it are people looking for a bit of drama in the game. Something big, something "meaningful"

It makes me giggle because of the many things that are..... "wrong" with this boycot.

1- Why, why, why?

"we"....."conference call"..... "demand"......"blah, blah, blah."
    i don't know who these initiators are or what do they smoke but certainly they seem to have convinced themselves they are on the path to righteousness.
    As i have said in another post, it's sad and very, very low to use your own addiction and urge to "own pixels" and turn it into a "revolution"
    I also find it very silly (although very expected) of those who have no clue but follow because they want to be in what they wrongly believe is a game changing movement.

This boycot thing is nothing but:

- addicts whose lives are on the verge of collapse because
    a) they sleep few hours during the 3 day battle event and is exhausting
    b) their families, wives or loved ones are noticing this "soul and mind" absence during three days even though physically they are there
    c) their work is piling up and after three wars, the addiction is starting to have an impact

The blame game

Who is to blame?
    Someone else of course. Even better if it's a money-earning corporate. It will be more believable and gather more followers
    Like the guy who smoked since 13 yrs old and got lung-cancer. Marlboro was to blame for it.

Because, the last thing these ""boycoters" can do is "not to be first or have it all"
    So, for as long as gree will offer a unit to be earned, the addicts will have no choice but to go for it at all costs.
    They can not stop, they can not just let it go, they want it.
    So, instead of themselves stoping to spend more money and time than they have, they blame gree for introducing more units that they have time for.

Pathetic and ridiculous.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Klevito, you don't think this game would be better with wars spread out more? Seems to me a mass boycott aims to achieve this by effectively ignoring the next war. (It would work even better if Fun was willing to give up #1.)

It doesn't have to be just take it or leave it. We can push back.
    KA: Standy

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hi steve

Maybe i think the game would be better with wars spread out more. But that doesn't justify a boycot.

I think too much fast food is not good for health.
    Let's rally and boycot mcdonalds and burger king and pizza chains to close shop 5 days/week. I can not resist the temptation to consume them, so i blame the company for leaving the restaurants open every day.
    And i call on every one to stop eating pizza and burger till they meet our demands.
    pftttt........

Gree is a brand. KA is a product.
    You don't like the product? -----> find a better one.
    As simple as that. What has a boycot got to do with it?

Does that sound right to you?
    Last edited by klevito; 05-18-2013 at 03:33 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by klevito View Post
    Hi steve

Maybe i think the game would be better with wars spread out more. But that doesn't justify a boycot.

Let's rally and boycot mcdonalds and burger king and pizza chains to close shop 5 days/week. I can not resist the temptation to consume them, so i blame the company for leaving the restaurants open every day.
    And i call on every one to stop eating pizza and burger till they meet our demands.
    pftttt........

This product tells you that cheating is not allowed and i like to see something done about hacker guilds
    All i hear from you is excuses and reasons that are just some sort of a smoke screen to the real issue here
    In your way of expressing things: i buy and they dont deliver, i should then buy again at another company? or should i complain and try to use the means i have to put pressure....
    I could also say in your line of thinking that those who oppose have at least a fishy smell around them but i am not in any way trying to insult
    Needless to say i am in on this abstinence

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by klevito View Post
    Hi steve

pftttt........

If McD's made you pay for your McTrolly Meal, but the guy next to you got his McHacker fries for free, you'd be pretty mad, too. Especially if McD's said "this is our top priority" and then does Jack and his friend Feces about it for months.

Or if Burger King has reports of shake theft by the millions and turns a blind eye because that makes their high rollers pay more for their nuggets. There'd be protesters with signs.

Or, my absolute favorite, you play baseball, and your opponents team has dudes with 18 inch necks popping 'roids. The gaming commission says "it's against our policy to release private information on those lying, cheating, pieces of utter dog poo."

Hint : this policy by itself is more unpopular than all other Gree decisions combined. For good reason.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 05-18-2013 at 07:33 AM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    I could list hundreds of multi million game company's that can't stop hackers 100% do you honestly belive a cell phone game company will do any better.

Fix one way and people will spend thousands of hours reverse engineering clients to find a new way.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree has a monopoly with this game. Combine that with the addicted state of many players. That's why it's hard for them to quit and move on.

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    To Glitters. Do I need this game to function? Do I use this game as a crutch in my life? Do I place this game before food on the table, the roof over my head, the car I drive or the love I pour out to my family and friends? Is this game the only thing I think about from waking to sleeping? No I do not and it is not. Do you? I do like this game and I play as I see fit. Who are you to judge Sparkle. You are not my God, or anyone else's. Here is the definition of addiction for your reference. True addiction is not to be laughed at and the word should not be bandied about.
    Definition of ADDICTION>1. : the quality or state of being addicted 2. : compulsive need for and use of a habit-forming substance (as heroin, nicotine, or alcohol) characterized by tolerance and by well-defined physiological symptoms upon withdrawal; broadly : persistent compulsive use of a substance known by the user to be harmful>
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Post Count

Boycott on gems

Has everyone seen the message about the boycott on gems. I have a very hard time believing the top guilds would risk losing their rank after all that time and money. I think its a hoax. What do you all think?

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    It is not a hoax and it is wider than the top ten.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Post Count

Gems

Quote Originally Posted by itsaklayton View Post
    It is not a hoax and it is wider than the top ten.
    I am an officer from Fire & Blood. We placed 65 in the last battle. We just want to be sure on this issue. Please advise.
    So no one will use gems in the next war?? I am ok with that if no one else does as well. It wouldn't be fair if the top 100 guilds don't use them and the lower ones decide to take the opportunity to get ahead. When will we know for sure? Thanks for your help!!!!