Suddenly lots of 56 to 60 member guilds - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Suddenly lots of 56 to 60 member guilds

Post Count
    Hackers will simply create a new account once they have been compromised. The thing is, no one will know as they look like gem buyers now.

Go read up on Storm8. It's all over. It's time to go back to buying a game once off then enjoying it as entertainment. Rather than cotinuing to pay for every event. We've all been ripped off for too long.

Post Count
    "The Bigger Weezy", that's awesome lol.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IN3RTI@ View Post
    Hackers will simply create a new account once they have been compromised. The thing is, no one will know as they look like gem buyers now.

Go read up on Storm8. It's all over. It's time to go back to buying a game once off then enjoying it as entertainment. Rather than cotinuing to pay for every event. We've all been ripped off for too long.
    You're already ripped off and gold comes from monster in game , so that's not hacked .
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IN3RTI@ View Post

Go read up on Storm8. It's all over. It's time to go back to buying a game once off then enjoying it as entertainment. Rather than cotinuing to pay for every event. We've all been ripped off for too
    A device ban would take care of that, i for one thing and my entire guild decided to stop spending gems on war
    Nothing so far seems to be done vs hacker guilds.
    If gree wants this game to stay bringing in cash they should deal with that first and foremost and let people here know what is being done
    Otherwise more and more players will decide to quit i am close to that point but i rather see some real action taken and some reports of what is being done vs hackerguilds by gree.....
    Last edited by Liethe; 05-16-2013 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Quote not fully done

Post Count
    And I wonder if other gem spenders that do not read this forum will not spend their gems either.
    The way I see it, nobody will stick to this boycott for longer than a couple of hours. Some guilds will see others (top guilds) not spending and try to utilise it to get themselves higher. Then the top guilds will get mad and spend to overtake them and get the top position back. So much for a boycott huh..
    LOL
    Kingdom Age ID: 137-166-368

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirmala View Post
    And I wonder if other gem spenders that do not read this forum will not spend their gems either.
    The way I see it, nobody will stick to this boycott for longer than a couple of hours. Some guilds will see others (top guilds) not spending and try to utilise it to get themselves higher. Then the top guilds will get mad and spend to overtake them and get the top position back. So much for a boycott huh..
    LOL
    If you have remarks, which you are entiitled to have, could you be as good to post also your idea of a solution
    Nothing is easier then to burn something upfront,
    I give you an example: you are reading this forum please post it to other players and guilds i would suggest because you do have a good point that not all read this forum but ingame messages are likely to be read

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    There have been boycotts in the past. They are never effective, because Gree doesn't just own KA. There's hundreds of games in their portfolio. Even if every single user in the game stopped spending, they wouldn't bat an eye. They'd just close the game, shut down its servers, lay off the employees working on it, and develop another very similar game. (Which is what they just did to 6 of their underperforming games, from viewing their public quarterly earnings report. Look at the section labelled "extraordinary write off" and read between the lines.)

It's like if one of the stars in the sky said, "Earth, if you don't orbit closer to me, I'm not giving you my light at night."

All we can do is suffer and not give them our money. But don't expect them to change anything.

The reason the fixes come so slowly is because a) this isn't their only game, so they aren't going to create custom code for it. They are going to create generic code that takes longer but works on multiple games. And b) if the fix doesn't generate revenue directly, it's extremely low priority (despite whatever they pay the forum mods to say). This includes fixing the blatant hacks.

TL: DR They have all the power, and it's virtually impossible to hold them accountable without a Gree-game wide boycott. Like, all of them. And using the Gree controlled and moderated forums to coordinate what constitutes attacks on their business isn't all that bright.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 05-16-2013 at 10:46 PM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    IF the boycott is succeed, which parties have the most benefit?
    These parties felt unfair because hackers make them spend more to hold a position, and on the other hand hackers didn't spend a dime (spent a little) to receive close to or similar rewards. So, if the revolution is succeed, they just have to pay less to secure the position.

IF the revolution is succeed, will the game direction become more strategical?
    I dont think so. Any guild which has the most gems wins. As simple as that.
    But not as many as if there are hackers though...

Do you think hackers have a huge impact on light spenders or free player?
    I don't think so. they don't care what top spenders and hackers receive as rewards. They just care about the reward they should invest and take it.

What is this revolution trying to save? the game or the top guilds?
    This one I leave the answer to you.

And... you can deduce whether GREE will remove hackers or not...
    Last edited by Nirmala; 05-17-2013 at 12:14 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I can't understand what are you talking about,but it sounds not bad!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiaoge99 View Post
    I can't understand what are you talking about,but it sounds not bad!
    Thank you, I guess..

Post Count
    Every large corporation has many tiers of management. While the CEO of GREE probably couldn't care less if KA dissolved, I'd imagine their are employees/managers who are concerned with and are responsible for meeting a certain end state with KA profitability. These personnel likely have some influence on how the game evolves; this is the target audience for a boycott.

Will a boycott work? I don't believe it will. Like most theories involving people, the theory sounds great but doesn't factor in human nature. In this instance, I think there will be too many who won't commit to an all out boycott which will have a ripple effect that causes others to continue spending like they always have.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Lurker
    Post Count
    As i posted in another tread who mysteriously got removed,
    you can make Any excuse for not participating in a abstinence, point is that if you do not start somewhere for sure nothing will change, and i like to have discussion and action being taken before i toss the towel in the ring.
    I, and i am no small one, are going to do as is proposed in ingame Posts
    We can come up with Any reason why things wont work, if we all would think and act this way we would still be living in caves hoping for fire to spontaniously start.

To prevent this will be deleted aswell i think some other approach may work:
    I hear only the silly same arguments that kept unions from forming for years and years, bosses are to rich they will seek another product, it wont have an impact at all, they just going to lay off people.
    But do remember this is all about money and in these times exactly that has become a rare comodity......

To bad i do not play in a guild that is called united we stand together we pay....
    Last edited by Liethe; 05-17-2013 at 05:29 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    saying that a large company won't care about customers boycotting one of its divisions is stupid. If customers boycotted one walmart supermarket, you think that walmart would do nothing.

No, they would do what they believed to be the more beneficial to earnings out of addressing the customers' concerns and shutting down the store

Here however I don't believe the boycott will work. Too many people in the top 2 guilds use this game as compensation for daddy not loving them enough as a child.

But I'm going to score zero CPs whatever happens :-)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Damn, I'm our guild guardian :-(

I just realised that my glorious zero CPs copy book will be blotted by people hitting me and losing

I shall however not strike a single attack. I'm going to change my name to Ghandi for this war. If you ever find yourself up against a GG called Ghandi, just think twice before attacking him. He is a pacist. She is a pregnant student sitting on the ground in Tienamen square. Are you really going to drive your tank over her? Shame on you if so!

Post Count
    I agree with the boycott only truly working if you combine it with the other games. It needs to start today with the MW/CC war that overlaps. If nobody buys the 40% off in MW and only uses the free gold in CC, then we will make progress and stick the nail in with ours at Darkhome. The message in game about the boycott should find its way to the wall of each top 100 guild since that's where the majority of the gems are being used. The useage drastically drops after even the top 50 since lower than that, the prizes aren't worth the money. My whole guild believes ltq's are a much better investment than wars for gems since there it's only pvp for top prizes in box events.

More than anything, we need to be looking for guilds that place higher this time that usually don't and if we run up against one of those guilds, look at their monsters. Don't just battle them but write down all names and levels. Find people you know who are that level to search them out and see specifically their honor units. More than 20-30 of the abominations or whatever the most expensive one is should go up as a red flag if they have ANY other honor units. Nobody can get so lucky in the scratch card that they win the honor grand prize multiple times. When you find these people, report them if you feel it deserves to be looked into. That's really the only way to deal with them.
    KA- 289 905 980
    CC- 281 576 566
    MW- 693 224 305