GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Suddenly lots of 56 to 60 member guilds

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan - View Post
    hmhm...alternate farm accounts

There is really sooo much gold for required, that is seems impossible in such a short time.
    You want to say that beside the GEMS they buy, they also spend thousands of USD for unlocking the bonuses? 1,5mill gold for USD100,00 means 15 mill for USD1000,00 gives again 150 mill. for USD10.000,00 and again USD100.000,00 for 1,5 Bill., then you still need the same in gold to be able to unlock at least the member increase bonuses!
    Keep in mind that gold purchases are relative to IPH. Someone with an IPH of 30,000 can purchase 4mil+ in a single mountain. Combined with a 40% off sale, bonus program and deep pockets, several billion gold from one person is not inconceivable.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    just as a correction its about roughtly 120*IPH so the number for 4 mil in a single mountain is about 33k and change iph. Even still that 4 mill that means when guilds started (the last 40% sale was first war) $60 a mtn gold is 250 vaults (with no bonuses) so max spent is 15k to get a billion. So yes its conceivable however were humans we can get greater return with gems then gold by a lot and our own personal character will benefit greater with gem purchase. I feel fairly confident saying the 60 man guilds ARE not funded from gold purchases...although recognize they could be.
    IGN: Bryan
    Member Of:

Banned
    Post Count
    How can you have multiple accounts on one ipad? Is it possible?

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer951 View Post
    How can you have multiple accounts on one ipad? Is it possible?
    For example, i'm guessing Iphone and Ipad in the house would yield two accounts. I'm not sure if the game works on an Itouch or other devices like Droids, etc.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I still keep having doubts that Guilds with 52+ members are 100% legit!
    Based on what? How did you decide on this arbitrary number that divides legit from non-legit guilds?

( even in FUN or the other Guilds, who says that some of their members will tell to the other members that they used a hack for donating gold!)
    You are implying that the top guild and others are widely using a gold hack (even though gold is server-side now). Do you have any proof of this happening in any guild?

There is really sooo much gold for required, that is seems impossible in such a short time.
    You want to say that beside the GEMS they buy, they also spend thousands of USD for unlocking the bonuses? 1,5mill gold for USD100,00 means 15 mill for USD1000,00 gives again 150 mill. for USD10.000,00 and again USD100.000,00 for 1,5 Bill., then you still need the same in gold to be able to unlock at least the member increase bonuses!
    What happened to IPH and attacking/raiding for gold? Many kingdoms in top guilds have 40k, 50k, even 60k+ IPH and can earn just as much or more through PVP. Do some math and you will see that 56 and 58 members are achievable in the time elapsed, without buying gold, when the top 100-200 kingdoms in the game are doing the donating.

So? Really????
    Assuming that when the guilds started, there weren't 50 members at ones in any of the guilds.
    I think GREE created the guild wars, so that slowly the guilds could grow to 50~ 60 member sizes, normally spoken this would take at least 6 months for sure, what happened in KA was that within 1,5 months most guilds had member sizes of 50~60 members.
    You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means

Meanwhile I read a lot about what was/is possible by using hacks, I read also that since approx.. 1 month GREE has patched all of that ( check Google search) , all is now controlled by the GREE server and also gold cannot be hacked anymore.
    But you just implied that FUN and other guilds are widely using a gold hack.

I trust GREE will take more actions, meanwhile I first want to see what will happen coming weekend during the Guild war, what will happen with the Guilds who said they will not use gems! Because I know for sure some other guilds will use gems and try to win the war.
    Proof?

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Entirely way to much speculation, theories, personal attitudes, beliefs and platitudes in this thread. Gold can be purchased. Guilds have been around long enough that unlocks could be legit. We know some are not. To categorically deny that ANY could be is pure conjecture.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Banned
    Post Count
    There seems to be a lot of talk of the top guilds doing dodgy stuff here, I can not say that this is all true but i do remember that before the Guild wars started it was rumoured that The1nONLY had amassed over 100Million in gold before the fall out with the RK's that a big chunk of change and would give their Guild a big kick start and have most behind the 8 ball !, how long would it take me to amass that amount Months if not a year but i dont have Manors at level 10 or other buildings that high either, if these teams look or scout for the higher IPH it is possible that they may have put what they could into the Guild to unlock bonuses, i know that there is a top ten guild that will not allow any member to raid or take gold from a "Suspicious" account due to rammifications from other players/Gree, they do not want to be associated with this sort of tactic and if they find anyone doing such things they are outsted straight away.
    So some Guilds have honourable rules and others have inside info before events starts, It all comes down to preperation.
    So it is possible to have 56-57 Memebrs as in FUN not that im a member (cant afford it) if you had a head start with gold contribution.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    As founder of TBC during beta and donating my initial millions (under 10 mil) from 2 accounts after camping for at least half a year I've seen more than my share of questionable guilds even before Dragon's Roost during beta wars. Even then there were 60 member guilds which I have reported and nothing has been done since I last checked.

Nothing is impossible to attain even with a one member guild and very deep pockets. However, is it plausible? A 50 member guild from the inception of guilds may be able to achieve 60 spots total with the time line given but no team starts with 50 members. It takes lots of time to put together a team and even more discipline to have that team with a single minded focus to donate nearly 100% of their income to the guild. Even at the best of times this isn't the case for most teams as there is always a bit of self serving thought to better yourself first before others. That's why you still see members in guilds not donating 100% of their gold to the group and instead upgrade buildings, vaults or buying units and equipment.

As to hearing members in certain guilds dropping to near zero alliance and farming hacked accounts all I can say is that this has never happened in TBC. However, the odds of one of my guild members raiding a hacked account unknowingly since TBC was formed I would venture to say its pretty high. Once discovering such a cash cow and announcing to our guild members to hunt for that player with untold millions unvaulted I don't ever recall that happening. So as a 46 member guild looking at the next 2 member spots to unlock at 144 million and putting that on the back burner to unlock our first health regen for 30 mil you can see where some of the skepticism come from.
    Hence, everything is possible but is it plausible?
    Last edited by emcee; 05-23-2013 at 04:55 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Painite View Post
    Based on what? How did you decide on this arbitrary number that divides legit from non-legit guilds?

You are implying that the top guild and others are widely using a gold hack (even though gold is server-side now). Do you have any proof of this happening in any guild?

What happened to IPH and attacking/raiding for gold? Many kingdoms in top guilds have 40k, 50k, even 60k+ IPH and can earn just as much or more through PVP. Do some math and you will see that 56 and 58 members are achievable in the time elapsed, without buying gold, when the top 100-200 kingdoms in the game are doing the donating.

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means

But you just implied that FUN and other guilds are widely using a gold hack.

Proof?
    First of all I responded on the post from Sir Marcus, concerning the matter about farming from alternate accounts.
    I did not imply that FUN are widely are using a gold hack, it was in case 1 of their members would use 1.
    About the hack patches, because it is not possible now anymore doesn't mean that 3 months it was possible.
    Proof about using GEMS, read the forums and wait till after this weekend.

First read properly and then respond please..
    Thanks.

Post Count
    Thank you for sharing...
    Allied Forces United is looking for new members. Ask me for details.

Add me on GroupMe @ txbigball@yahoo.com!

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my mentally disturbed, physically abusive, cold dead hand!"

Lurker
    Post Count

Well said JPNy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JPNy View Post
    Hello all !

I have read the 8 pages of posts and find some very interesting points of view, yet not converging.
    The issue is apparently focusing on 56 to 60 members guilds, but is turning more clearly around the hackers problem and the Gree policy not (enough) enforced. It's also question of the gems boycott for the next war which is justified on many walls in the game because of the high pace of the war events and always during holidays WE for some people.

I am a member of a sixty members guild and not all bonuses unlocked. Shame on us, we used to have some gold hackers when all began with guilds (I was not in this guild, but this is not an excuse) and now what ?

- This guild is also the fruit of many other legitimate efforts of honest people (like I try to be in my life and in this game). Do these honest people deserve to see all these efforts disbanded ? Is there only one top guild which can give compelling evidences that in no way it has never benefited of a hacker : because of his donations or because of its non legitimate strength or because of his non legitimate gems ? The answers of the 2 questions are NO !!!

- What are the real benefits of hacked guild bonuses ??? That is the only good question of this thread ! (I apologize for my lack of humility). Indeed if we speak about top 50 guilds, even top 75 guilds I sincerely believe that it brings not that much :

*health regen ? No, it's a joke when we are speaking about (high) gem spenders (at least 85-90% of CPs are done with gems)

* Energy regen ? Still a joke as with a gain of 0.6 energy every minute you can't kill even a monster more in H mode and when finally you decide (or not) to put a mtn gems to finish this damned quests and get (or not) the precious unit ... Objectively not a benefit !

* Casualties rate ? Ok for this one ! You avoid loosing units being attacked or attacking and then being weaker or spending gold to rebuild. I don't understand why nobody speaks about this bonus, OK it's not visible !

* Same thing for the 2 buildings bonuses. But for these last 3 bonuses the benefits stay thin as all top guilds can afford till 3/5 legitimately (in my first guild, top 1250 !!, we could achieve 2/5 for these 3 bonuses before I left for the second war)

* And finally the much-maligned members bonus .... Again it makes me laugh at our level ... Last war, we were 2 warriors online monday morning and we attacked a guild doing just us 2 80k CP and incidentally winning the battle which was really not our intent but just doing points ! It's just a question of how many gems you put on the table and nothing else. Ok there are some free players in the top guilds and they do points doing free hits and also because they win when being attacked, but mainly the rank of their guild is done by gemspenders or rather I should say by gemspending almost regardless of the number of members !!!

Now just a rapid calculation for a free player fighting always full health:
    Number of hours in a 3 days event = 72 hours
    One battle every 2 hours gives 36 battles
    Our free player has no life, poor needs to sleep and he attends 25 battles (I am sure some are doing this)
    Number of free hits during one hour battles 7 to 10 according to different helth regen bonuses (only FUN should have 10)
    Average CP per hit : 250 (you need to take into account that sometimes this player loose and sometimes he needs to hit on wall as he is a good teammate)
    And the result is : 20 x (7 to 10) x 250 = 35000 to 50000 CP
    I really thought that a very good free player does around 40K, not a bad approximation ! And we know that from far free players are not doing all 40K. In the same time a gemspender does 100k easily, 200k and even much more.

And we are speaking about the legitimacy of guilds having perhaps 6 guys as the benefit of hackers. In my guild the last 10 members did less than 5k all together... It's what we are talking so much about... If we had 6 fewer members, we would loose less thank 5k ... I am sure Gree knows that, and don't care because of the minor impact !

The real shame during guild wars is when a hacker comes to me with full highend gold units, weapons and armors and beat me doing points and casualties on me. It's even worse when it is honors units or gem units. And the climax is when he makes non legitimate gems hits. We, honest players should fight against this and not try to disband any guild with 2, 4 or even 6 members in excess. I report to Gree when I find hackers with full gold units and items : but never I got a feedback... I don't know if it is usefull...

And to finish with this issue, I have a word concerning the gems boycott. I am a legitimate gemspender (my own CP was over 500k last war) : I do not need moral lessons nor doctor for addiction ! I spend the money I earn the way I want, today it's for this game, tomorrow who knows ? The fact is I don't want our guild to be the victim of a bad bargain. All top top guilds seems very involved in this process but as long as the hierarchy is respected. This is hypocrisy : if the second comes too close we will do what is needed... No, If we all say no gem, it is no gem even if playing free makes the hierarchy moves !!!! Otherwise all guilds could say : Oh I am Nth guild, if the (N+1)th guild comes too close We will do what is needed !!! I much doubt of the sincere and sustainable commitment of top guilds. But I will observe how it goes just to respect those who believe in this process. And I am curious to see how we could finish in a whole non gem war!!!!!

That said I don't mind having wars every week or during weekday or just blitzkrieg. I am not attached to an absolute hierarchy which shouldn't be changed to let always same people benefit highest privileges making them unreachable, as respectable as they are !!

I couldn't agree with you more on this one JPNy.. And Klevito (or Klavito, sorry if I miss spelled it), You have some great posts here.. Your posts are full of wisdom and I can tell you are not a "child" that needs to use words like "troll" or "gibberish" to express themselves..

*******Ok, back to the subject, sorry I got carried away.
    I need to say something to all these people. AND TOP 50 MEMBERS (so guilds from #1 to #50 guilds) Please read this, because it is very important!!!!!!!!!!********

I am a test account and I've had a test account on KA for a while now. It is a intentionally HACKED account.. So, i know nobody can question me here! And I will not respond to posts that are related to my post again! Read carefully!

Test account was ******** (can not use real name do to GREE-privacy reasons).. That account has been attacked and raided multiple times by top guilds. First, different players would raid me and steal hundreds of thousands of dollars and then post messages on my account saying I've been reported to GREE. Don't worry GREE won't do anything because Im part of a test account!

So, with that said, I can tell you for a 100% certainty, just because a guild has less than 56 members in a guild, doesn't mean they got their bonuses the legit way. I will not write out any names of guilds involved, but I can tell you that a lot of the guilds that are involved in some way or form, have already posted on this thread!!! As one of the FUN members mentioned, hacked accounts were formed to raid money from them, and I know of those too, I've seen them! So not one guild is innocent here.

DO NOT TRY TO ACCUSE OTHER GUILDS OF CHEATING WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR OWN GUILD!!! I'VE SEEN MULTIPLE MEMBERS THAT HAVE ATTACKED/RAIDED HACKED ACCOUNTS, AND THEY ARE ON TOP GUILDS RIGHT NOW!!! That is all i will say for now.

A lot of you should shut up, because I may know more than you think! It is very amusing reading these comments, knowing everything..

Wish I could mention all the guilds involved, but trust me, I know ALL of them, and lets just say the number is way way higher than you thin.

Thank you,

I8onefq