GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suddenly lots of 56 to 60 member guilds

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Suddenly lots of 56 to 60 member guilds

Hi guys,

All of sudden there seem to a large number of 56+ member guilds. I just saw a 60 member guild and others are advertising non stop on my and my guild members walls to join up. Some of these at the last war were only 40 member guilds. So what gives I wonder?

This war for Dwarven Mines will be interesting. Me and my fellow members of my 42 person guild will try and do as well as we can but you have to wonder how one matches up with these suddenly supercharged guilds.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gems, gems, gems. I've spent almost $1000 in the past 2 months

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hmm. I did the math on that and realised that $1000 will only buy one 10 mil gold. I guess doing some rough calcs, then there are loads of guilds spending close to half a million of real world money to buy guild upgrades between the last war and this one.

Wow don't think we can keep up with that kind of spending.

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Report them and cross your fingers something gets done before the war. If you can, take a screen shot of each and attach to the report. Best you can do at this point.

Post Count
    I doubt they would spend money on fake cash and would more than likely purchase gems.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Spending real money for gold...not something I would do...but there are a lot of people who like shortcuts.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No one is buying 3.15 billion gold (the amount needed to go from 56 to 60 members). Period.

There is 1 legitimate guild at 58 members and 0 at 60 members.

Post Count
    Because GREE don't care about gold h*cki*g anymore.
    Watch out this war, the honour H's are gonna have seriously inflated stats but what is soon to come will be worse. Time to put your pennies back in your pocket.

Post Count
    I've been watching things closely over the past 5 months... the H's will soon take over and this game will die a horrible death because GREE failed to properly monitor these individuals.

As im sure many of you here know, many top KA players have spotted more hackers that GREEs team, so that's a worry. The sad thing is although gold H's will only benefit a players ability to upgrade high cost buildings, honour H's and the little known Gem H's, will snuff the life out of this game very quickly. There are a few who are already here...auction box events are now dead, why hackers can do there will make you think twice about ever goin for top spot again, and although guild wars are relatively safe... The H's have almost won on that front as well. We'll soon see what happens during this next war and in the aftermath.

Anyone here who use to play Storm8 will know what I'm talking about.

Banned
    Post Count
    Dude, lol, I wasn't saying that people spent millions of real cash. I was just joking. It sux that there's hackers, it sux that there's poverty, it sux that my girl won't give me a bj if I haven't showered within 3 hours, lol. It's a game, enjoy it, try ur best, be happy with ur place. We almost got top 400, super fun

Banned
    Post Count
    The most difficult part of this game is to be honest. There are so many guilds out there that are full of hackers. Everyone else just has to do the best they can within the honor system.

Banned
    Post Count
    I had someone post on my wall saying "join my guild we have all bonuses unlocked" I replied saying "so you are hackers then?" to which I got the reply "everyone hacks, just look at Fun and RK do you really think they spend $1000's of dollars on this game"

Post Count
    The game is dead...save your money peeps! I know people who have hacked gems now
    Look out next war

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IN3RTI@ View Post
    The game is dead...save your money peeps! I know people who have hacked gems now
    Look out next war
    And obviously you have reported them to Gree, right?
    CC: Sold up and moved on
    KA: 227 478 302
    MW: 176 838 388

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
    And obviously you have reported them to Gree, right?
    No...why wld I do that? People need to get out while they can.