Suddenly lots of 56 to 60 member guilds - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Suddenly lots of 56 to 60 member guilds

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by itsaklayton View Post
    To Glitters. Do I need this game to function? Do I use this game as a crutch in my life? Do I place this game before food on the table, the roof over my head, the car I drive or the love I pour out to my family and friends? Is this game the only thing I think about from waking to sleeping? No I do not and it is not. Do you? I do like this game and I play as I see fit. Who are you to judge Sparkle. You are not my God, or anyone else's. Here is the definition of addiction for your reference. True addiction is not to be laughed at and the word should not be bandied about.
    Definition of ADDICTION>1. : the quality or state of being addicted 2. : compulsive need for and use of a habit-forming substance (as heroin, nicotine, or alcohol) characterized by tolerance and by well-defined physiological symptoms upon withdrawal; broadly : persistent compulsive use of a substance known by the user to be harmful>
    Was my post even directed at you specifically? World revolves around you, yes? Or at least that's what you think.

Words are meaningless while actions are a significant indicator. If these people weren't addicted, they would have quit already and would not bother with a lost cause.

Your definition of "addiction" is very narrow by the way. Be more adventurous and you'll find out objects of addictions are certainly not limited to harmful substances.

Banned
    Post Count
    gree does nothing, they get no money

Banned
    Post Count
    our great members are gone from this game, its cause gree chases them away saying," we got money now go away"
    gree i am sorry i am doing this but you are not acting

Banned
    Post Count
    just telling gree to get things better and they may grow again
    its just they don't understand, i play from time to time but its rare

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by itsaklayton View Post
    It is not a hoax and it is wider than the top ten.
    It has gone far beyond top ten and i dont give a rats behind anymore about ranking. Come what may i am going to stick to my word!

Banned
    Post Count
    KA is expendable. Gree literally has hundreds of games, some of which have just reached the end of their shelf-life and are being replaced by new ones. It's a reality I assure you.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by glitters View Post
    KA is expendable. Gree literally has hundreds of games, some of which have just reached the end of their shelf-life and are being replaced by new ones. It's a reality I assure you.
    Would it be an idea to make a top 50 on excuses?
    And pls tell me why do you post excuses and reasons why it wont work in the first place?
    I can come up with a few reasons but i wont flame
    And i certainly dont want to accuse anyone trying to avoid the whole thing being a possible cheater do not get me wrong but unless you are getting profit from gree or are part of it i cannot imagine why else people keep posting the why it wont works

Banned
    Post Count
    ^ Not sure what you're trying to ask.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by glitters View Post
    ^ Not sure what you're trying to ask.
    Well not asking at you in person, but as i noticed you got an open mind i took the liberty to take your post with a reason to make my point.....
    And i am trying very hard not to get this tread deleted and i try to avoid getting banned

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My guild WILL use gems on the next war. If the top guilds wanna refrain from using gem, we thank them.
    It'll be less gem needed to be on top then.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alizainal View Post
    My guild WILL use gems on the next war. If the top guilds wanna refrain from using gem, we thank them.
    It'll be less gem needed to be on top then.
    And what guild are you?? I wouldn't be surprised to learn your guild has 60 members and all bonuses~

BlackOps Guild
    BlackOpsGuild-KA.enjin.com

Battle for Darkhome - 17th Place (we participated in the gem boycott reducing our spending by more than half)
    Battle for Dwarven Mines - 11th Place
    Battle for Blighted Woods - 15th Place
    Battle for Dragon's Roost - 35th Place

We are always looking for new team members to join the family

~ ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT ~

BlackOps -- 992 690 068
    BlackOps 2 -- 599 056 160

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    I had someone post on my wall saying "join my guild we have all bonuses unlocked" I replied saying "so you are hackers then?" to which I got the reply "everyone hacks, just look at Fun and RK do you really think they spend $1000's of dollars on this game"
    Please tell me you took a screen shot and reported them. Doubt it will matter much, but please tell me you did

BlackOps Guild
    BlackOpsGuild-KA.enjin.com

Battle for Darkhome - 17th Place (we participated in the gem boycott reducing our spending by more than half)
    Battle for Dwarven Mines - 11th Place
    Battle for Blighted Woods - 15th Place
    Battle for Dragon's Roost - 35th Place

We are always looking for new team members to join the family

~ ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT ~

BlackOps -- 992 690 068
    BlackOps 2 -- 599 056 160

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mee notyou View Post
    And what guild are you?? I wouldn't be surprised to learn your guild has 60 members and all bonuses~
    And your guild doesn't? pity..

Lurker
    Post Count
    As any other honest one.......
    Would you be as kind to post what guild you are in that has 60 members and all bonusses unlocked? If all is legal you would have no objections, right?

My old man used to say "if it works for you, don't fix it".
    Later he said "if you profit from something and it needs your silence to keep the profit flowing, keep your mouth shut".
    Or is this in all your way of thinking?
    Last edited by Liethe; 05-19-2013 at 09:18 AM.

Post Count
    Since you are so proud of your 60 members guild, you went thru the trouble to post here, do tell us your guild's name?