Hood Expansions - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Are you in favour of being able to expand your hood more than 30 times?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, of course!

75 78.13%
  • No, I am a slacker

21 21.88%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hood Expansions

Post Count
    LOL on the poll choices. I only like type A buildings, with a few very select type Bs in there, so I have plenty of room. I can understand the want for more room for the people who love to have all the buildings though. As a programmer I admit to being very curious about CC code that makes it so easily breakable.
    Crime City
    Ziva | 862•538•474
    Syndicate: No Wankers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaM View Post
    LOL on the poll choices. I only like type A buildings, with a few very select type Bs in there, so I have plenty of room. I can understand the want for more room for the people who love to have all the buildings though. As a programmer I admit to being very curious about CC code that makes it so easily breakable.
    Remember, CC code was made in the 80's along with the radiator hose that you patch with duct tape as the code was recently compared to....
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    Lol @ dudeman being banned. What he do this time?
    SAS 4 Life

Post Count
    Another temp I'm sure, albeit overdue. Reasons: obvious

#smugIBTL

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Can't be done, for technical reasons. Not without breaking a whole lot of other stuff.
    So isn't possible to add second hood option ? if you can't fix than obviously solution would give player option to create second hood within the game .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    So isn't possible to add second hood option ? if you can't fix than obviously solution would give player option to create second hood within the game .
    That would be freaking awesome, a subset hood, same stats but combined DEF and $$$ from 2 sets

It would only cost 10k Gold, 1 time fee

MediumRawr
    Lvl 91, Attack 140K, Defense 144k, IPH 1.8Mil

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MediumRawr View Post
    That would be freaking awesome, a subset hood, same stats but combined DEF and $$$ from 2 sets

It would only cost 10k Gold, 1 time fee

It would turn in to a hassle when robbing someone... they'd have all the good buildings in one hood and all the defense in another. So you'd have to go through another step to see if they are even worth robbing...lol

It'd be pretty neat, but a hassle!
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    It'd be pretty neat, but a hassle!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    I have no idea why but I just spit out my coffee at this..... so neat
    MediumRawr
    Lvl 91, Attack 140K, Defense 144k, IPH 1.8Mil

Banned
    Post Count
    Small sample size, I know, but it still seems pretty obvious that there are a lot of people who want bigger hoods. More players seem to be in favour of the idea than against it.

Other game developments happen regardless of how much they break, so the fact that it's a lot of work to get this idea implemented means nothing. Gree breaks the game all the time to add/change/fix things, so IMO, that "excuse" just sounds like laziness.

Further proof of utter laziness, use the darn spell check, Gree! (pandamonium? What the heck is that?! There should only be one "a" in that word.)
    Last edited by dudeman; 05-12-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Small sample size, I know, but it still seems pretty obvious that there are a lot of people who want bigger hoods. More players seem to be in favour of the idea than against it.

Other game developments happen regardless of how much they break, so the fact that it's a lot of work to get this idea implemented means nothing. Gree breaks the game all the time to add/change/fix things, so IMO, that "excuse" just sounds like laziness.

Further proof of utter laziness, use the darn spell check, Gree! (pandamonium? What the heck is that?! There should only be one "a" in that word.)
    They may be playing off the whole China theme.. pandas..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    give us more space. dont fence me in.

Banned
    Post Count
    With all the ltbs it seems like there must be further hood expansions on the way at some point... No?

What happens when my hood is right full of ltbs and nothing else?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Drifter View Post
    With all the ltbs it seems like there must be further hood expansions on the way at some point... No?

What happens when my hood is right full of ltbs and nothing else?
    Sell off the first LTBs. I assume by the time your hood is full of nothing but LTBs, they'll be paying out $ 100 million at level 1.

I'm not at hood expansion limit yet. Is there a limit to how far you can go one way before you have to go the other way? No, I'm not one of those players with a loooooong hood. Just asking.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It's 15 each way. And it is quite constrictive. I always hoped to be able to have 2x all money buildings, but it's really not possible now. I've got 21 buildings left, and that'd max out my hood with no room for future LTBs.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885