Missing gold from the reward program

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing gold from the reward program

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Missing gold from the reward program

I'm still waiting on my reward of atlest 15k gold and the min bonus for cash is anyone else still waiting I see a lot of people have received there's....
    Top 25 here we come watch out!

Post Count
    Am waiting as well. I bought 10 vault of gold but I've been awarded with only 2.5k instead to get 15k. Sent a ticket but still waiting for GREE
    The game may hurt your relationships. It may hurt your career. It may even bankrupt you. But it will give you entertainment. You may make new friends. And you will get the chance to escape a sometimes boring world to go to one where you always have fun.
    PLAY THEGAME. DO NOT LET IT PLAY YOU.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpzoon View Post
    Am waiting as well. I bought 10 vault of gold but I've been awarded with only 2.5k instead to get 15k. Sent a ticket but still waiting for GREE
    You needed to spend $1000, not purchase 10 vaults to qualify for the 200% gold bonus. Gree changed there gold & cash bonus programs as of April 1st
    Allies Code - 969-561-507

Faction Leader - Forums Finest Fighters (invite code 771138005)
    Consistent top 25 with 50 wins
    Accepting all forum members great stats and iph.
    http://palr.in/go/1jMKQf9TQxaTw-

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Let me know if you get a reply please my friend

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphlingman View Post
    You needed to spend $1000, not purchase 10 vaults to qualify for the 200% gold bonus. Gree changed there gold & cash bonus programs as of April 1st
    That's nice of them... Doesn't make it as appealing as it did but never the less its still nice to be rewarded for buying stuff just be nice to get my rewards if that's the case I might not qualify for the cash but I defo qualify for the gold...

Post Count
    Maybe they changed it but without notifying it to me.
    When I decided to enrolle the program, it was according their email stating purchases of vaults on sale were caunted as 100 $ purchases, and bonus aee applied to the highest tier met.
    So that, i asked to sign up the program under those rules. I bought 10 vaults and am expecting 15k gold bonus.
    If they changed the rules without giving any advice they are wrong,
    The game may hurt your relationships. It may hurt your career. It may even bankrupt you. But it will give you entertainment. You may make new friends. And you will get the chance to escape a sometimes boring world to go to one where you always have fun.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have never heard of such programs? I would be close to spending $1k on this game. All gold too! Where do I find this information?

Post Count
    Maybe they changed it but without notifying it to me.
    When I decided to enrolle the program, it was according their email stating purchases of vaults on sale were caunted as 100 $ purchases, and bonus aee applied to the highest tier met.
    So that, i asked to sign up the program under those rules. I bought 10 vaults and am expecting 15k gold bonus.
    If they changed the rules without giving any advice they are wrong,
    If you were signed up they sent out emails back in mid March that outlined the changes. I think i got 5 emails on this issue but it wasn't clear that Vaults no longer counted.

Multiple threads were opened in an attempt to get clarity on the issue and i tried to make it as clear as i could to all players that it was changing so im sorry to hear about that man. I agree its wrong to change the bonus program...but its what we have at this time. We need to have Gree change it back for us.

Edit: In the meantime i would suggest sending a ticket asking if you can purchase the additional Dollar amount to get you to the bonus you wish to have (assuming your willing to do that) I'm trying to think of it in a fair way because everyone was only given a bonus based on the dollar amount they purchased but if you didn't know about the new program you should at least be given the opportunity to purchase the extra $200 for your 12.5k gold bonus gold. If CJ sees this he might have a better reccomendation but that seems to be the best approach (although probably not the most popular one wtih you...as i know i wouldn't be looking forward to spend an extra $200)
    Last edited by Thief; 05-09-2013 at 11:15 AM.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ZDUBYA View Post
    I have never heard of such programs? I would be close to spending $1k on this game. All gold too! Where do I find this information?
    It goes by calendar months but send a ticket to support they will help you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    If you were signed up they sent out emails back in mid March that outlined the changes. I think i got 5 emails on this issue but it wasn't clear that Vaults no longer counted.

Multiple threads were opened in an attempt to get clarity on the issue and i tried to make it as clear as i could to all players that it was changing so im sorry to hear about that man. I agree its wrong to change the bonus program...but its what we have at this time. We need to have Gree change it back for us.

Edit: In the meantime i would suggest sending a ticket asking if you can purchase the additional Dollar amount to get you to the bonus you wish to have (assuming your willing to do that) I'm trying to think of it in a fair way because everyone was only given a bonus based on the dollar amount they purchased but if you didn't know about the new program you should at least be given the opportunity to purchase the extra $200 for your 12.5k gold bonus gold. If CJ sees this he might have a better reccomendation but that seems to be the best approach (although probably not the most popular one wtih you...as i know i wouldn't be looking forward to spend an extra $200)
    That's true would rather put the little extra and get a lot back than have to go without anything for a month and start all over again I dare say I won't buy anywhere near as much I'm not the only one in my faction feeling the same but it's not a threat and I know a measly few k gold spenders is nothing compared to the top 10 it's just a statement ...

I would like to be treated fairly as a customer but I understand gree is a business and cash is king at the end of the day if I was in there shoes I'd look after the people paying for my sports cars etc all I'm bothered about is not losing out on this event as I don't see them getting back to me in 4days hopefully cj will see this and hopefully see what he can do but then there is others with issues just as important as mine so time will tell
    Last edited by 2nd dan; 05-09-2013 at 11:43 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post

The point is that I signed up the 23th of February, getting confirmation of being enrolled the 2nd of march. Accorfing i asked for further information, march 11th I got another email stating again vaults in sales count for the program. Further the 1st of april, not aware the program became authomatic, I sent ingame ticked 4 climing my march award after I bought 10 vaults in sales. A few days lather (6 april) I got my 15k...
    It has been january am buying gold, maybe am not an heavy gold player but a moderate one for sure and I woukd like just rules ti b much clear
    Last edited by Gpzoon; 05-09-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Post Count
    The point is that I signed up the 23th of February, getting confirmation of being enrolled the 2nd of march. Accorfing i asked for further information, march 11th I got another email stating again vaults in sales count for the program. Further the 1st of april, not aware the program became authomatic, I sent ingame ticked 4 climing my march award after I bought 10 vaults in sales. A few days lather (6 april) I got my 15k...
    It has been january am buying gold, maybe am not an heavy gold player but a moderate one for sure and I woukd like just rules ti b much clear
    Ohh trust me i understand where your coming from. The problem is Gree reserves the right to change the program at any time. Up until April all of the Bonuses counted as Vaults and when gree saying the change in April was occuring they never stated that Vaults would no longer count they simply used dollar amounts (the assumption for many players was that it would not change anything and i personally spent alot of time going through threads not only in MW but in CC and KA to find the clear answer that Vaults would NO longer count and it was based on the dollars you spent only. I am in no way defending gree i'm only trying to give you the facts in the hope that you can be a satisfied player to get what you want. Its this exact situation that i didn't understand why Gree didn't spell it out Clearly as i knew it would impact some players.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    As matter of facts am disappointed... bcos who buys regulary 10 vaults or more per month (in february I bought 13 vault) 4 sure goes 4 other 2 to get a fair reward. I feel my self like have been screw up thath all... bcos whilst u got emails I havent got anything about this changes...

Lurker
    Post Count

Still missing my home

It's Thursday and gold was handed out 2 days ago and I'm still waiting I have sent in 2 tickets with no response is there any thing I can do to speed up getting my gold? I spent between 1200-1400$ and I believe I should receive 15k in gold. Getting very frustrated with gree is there someone I can talk too besides keep sending in tickets and hope they respond ?
    Last edited by The wolf71; 05-09-2013 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Double post

Lurker
    Post Count

Still missing my gold

It's Thursday and gold was handed out 2 days ago and I'm still waiting I have sent in 2 tickets with no response is there any thing I can do to speed up getting my gold? I spent between 1200-1400$ and I believe I should receive 15k in gold. Getting very frustrated with gree is there someone I can talk too besides keep sending in tickets and hope they respond ?