Anyone Else Having Significant Delay Traveling to Rival Hoods?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Having Significant Delay Traveling to Rival Hoods?

Banned
    Post Count

Anyone Else Having Significant Delay Traveling to Rival Hoods?

I am literally taking two whole minutes sometimes three to get to one hood. Just started after last update. I'm on Android.

I was going to rob a few folks to pay for these pagoda upgrades but that is out of the question.

Post Count
    Has been happening to me for a long time, ever since I started playing on my Nexus 7. Never happens on my phone though.

Post Count
    Yeah for ages now. Its gets so bad I rob one person. Then go to rob second and it freezes.
    so have to restart game.

Post Count
    I had this problem shortly after the buggy Pagoda dataset, but it's gotten much better since then.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have always had this problem. On an Incredible and now on the S3. Sometimes it will go smoothly between hoods and sometimes it just freezes. I have wondered if it is freezing when I try to hit a iphone user. Just a thought.

Consistent Contributor nytelock's Avatar
    Post Count
    Happens for me too on Android. Just log out and back in whenever it takes too long.

FwD Syndicate Medals:

http://www.famouswhendead.info/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm on Android platform and I just tested your theory and no. It took me less than 20seconds to travel.

I'm currently on a WiFi connection. I don't know if that would make a difference.
    Syndicate - La Dispute
    Syndicate #979420361
    Members: 17/26 - I just can't do it alone anymore! Can you donate $250k+ a day? Join me!
    Fight Respect Payout: +20% | Car Defense: +10% | Building Output: +20% | Melee Defense: +25% | Gun Defense: +15% | Armor Defense: +10% | Building Defense: +25%

Post Count
    Been having the same issue sporadically for a few weeks on my Android account. Will randomly hang here & there a few times a day.

Lurker
    Post Count

code 183 062 638

I'm on android and having same issue after the last update. I've reinstalled about 10 times and done the data restart several times and now it takes about five minutes to go from one hood to the next. I've contacted gree about it and haven't heard a reply.

Post Count
    I get this fairly often also

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have this problem when using 3G at work on my IPhone. Wifi is ok though.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've been having the same problem for the last day or so. I have to exit because rival hoods refuse to load. VERY Frustrating ...

Banned
    Post Count
    I have had this issue since day one on android. But thats what I get for being anti-apple.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    when I had my galaxy s3 I could barely ever get to a rival hood. And when I did, it was after a 10 min wait or so. After I upgraded to the Galaxy Note 2, its been smooth sailing ever since

Banned
    Post Count
    It isn't Android. It is GREE's implementation in Android and the fact that there are 1000 different devices that it needs to work properly on, all with different hardware. I don't envy their Android devs, though I often hate them when I need to rob. Compare the number of decorations in someone's hood to load time. I had a rival get on my news feed and trying to load his hood crashed the game 70times easy. Normally I can load the first hood with just a slight lag. When I finally got it to load his hood he was just covered in trees. I see a definite correlation whenever I compare load time to decoration count. Maybe not causation, though. Only the guy who finally fixes it will know for sure.