Android: Regarding the building collection glitch

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android: Regarding the building collection glitch

Android: Regarding the building collection glitch

Hey all, we have been receiving reports about building income "rolling back" after it is collected in Crime City Android.

The engineers looked into this situation, and found that there is a glitch in the 30% income boost. When you collect from your money buildings, the game client is crediting you more than the 30% increase you should be receiving. Then the client connects to our server and the overpayment is recognized. The additional amount is removed, leaving you with the correct amount you should have received. We realize that this glitch is causing some confusion and we have a fix in the works for it now.

Banned
    Post Count
    This is happening on iOS too. And the building timers are still fubar.

Nice to see that the sh!t has to really hit the fan before someone gets off their ass to do something about it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    how about the glitch where you get robbed hours after you collected?
    #smug

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    So many glitches where do we start. CJ how soon can this and any other glitches get fixed?
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Banned
    Post Count
    Still waiting on an answer for why battle influence scores from the developer list don't match the scores shown on our screens, among others.

Banned
    Post Count
    Question: +30% income boost was given to the 60 members of the winning syndicate from Market Plaza. Why is it causing a big screw up for evereyone in CC and not just for the 60 people who actually received this exclusive bonus?

Post Count
    @CJ - I explain my theory on the cause and effects in ticket #570296, if you're interested (iOS).

It looks like it fixed one major issue but is causing this (minor) one.

Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Question: +30% income boost was given to the 60 members of the winning syndicate from Market Plaza. Why is it causing a big screw up for evereyone in CC and not just for the 60 people who actually received this exclusive bonus?
    Incorrect. That is just a glitch that shows a double-counting of the syndicate bonus. It is not 30%, but rather the syndicate bonus (25% for Level 5, 20% for Level 4, etc..).
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    @CJ - I explain my theory on the cause and effects in ticket #570296, if you're interested (iOS).

It looks like it fixed one major issue but is causing this (minor) one.

Incorrect. That is just a glitch that shows a double-counting of the syndicate bonus. It is not 30%, but rather the syndicate bonus (25% for Level 5, 20% for Level 4, etc..).
    CJ specifically mentioned the 30% income boost. There has only been one of those, and only 60 people should have it.

That still doesn't explain why the other income boosts are also affected here though.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    CJ specifically mentioned the 30% income boost. There has only been one of those, and only 60 people should have it.

That still doesn't explain why the other income boosts are also affected here though.
    More proof support looks into big spender tickets before us mortals
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Interestingly I haven't seen this on Android, but I've heard of the issue from several iOS users.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The problem is that this is being reported on both platforms... it's not a one sided error. Funny that this glitch was pushed through so fast and actually looked in to when I have three tickets in que with over 45 days on two of them and no one has even sent automated responses on them. If I give you direct access to my retirement, my daughters college savings fund and sign the deed over to my house will you guys actually read one of my tickets?
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    The problem is that this is being reported on both platforms... it's not a one sided error. Funny that this glitch was pushed through so fast and actually looked in to when I have three tickets in que with over 45 days on two of them and no one has even sent automated responses on them. If I give you direct access to my retirement, my daughters college savings fund and sign the deed over to my house will you guys actually read one of my tickets?
    I think gree will still give you TH3 F1NG3R. Just like reporting ill legitimate people you have to explain in multiple emails why they are what they are. Now there is this problem and sounds like they are checking the wrong thing.

What happened to the in game support report? It takes me to make a post not to the old standard email.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve0 View Post
    I think gree will still give you TH3 F1NG3R. Just like reporting ill legitimate people you have to explain in multiple emails why they are what they are. Now there is this problem and sounds like they are checking the wrong thing.

What happened to the in game support report? It takes me to make a post not to the old standard email.
    It starts as a post but then moves to an email.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    If I give you direct access to my retirement, my daughters college savings fund and sign the deed over to my house will you guys actually read one of my tickets?
    No.

They are equitable in their lack of service.

As to the original claim: Nobody should be getting a 30% misread. Obviously most synds are getting 25%, and FC a 55% misread. I have absolutely no idea why they think it's 30%.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree CJ can acknowledge there is an issue with the money ( on both platforms ) but no mention of the time sync issues that they can't will not fix.