Top 25 The Sopranos - Openings for Under Rank 200

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 25 The Sopranos - Openings for Under Rank 200

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count

Top 25 The Sopranos - Openings for Under Rank 200

We finished in the Top 25 (rank 19) have only a few opening left and shooting for a Top 10 spot in our next war. We're currently looking for candidates under 200 good A/D numbers (90k or more at both ends), active, who scored at least 100k points in the last war and willing to do so again. If you meet or exceed the aforementioned requirements post your ID # and how many points you scored so we can evaluate and process your request through our team.... "The Sopranos"

We have all our Bonuses and have enough money in the bank to make Bill Gates wife curious. The only thing we need from you is Bricks. FYI - 1st war Top 50----- 2nd war ranked 22 Top 25 ---3 rd war ranked 19 Top

If interested please send an email to (PROVIDE a picture of your stats, ID #, points earned in last war and any other questions you may have)

SopranosCC@groups.facebook.com
    Last edited by PhantomNine; 05-12-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Post Count
    if you have any questions I'll be glad to respond

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am just looking at syndicates and want to be sure if i join one i make a good choice. Im a fairly new player but level 35 over 10k attack and defense. No experience in the previous wars but play constantly everyday. 616302720

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Omerta80 View Post
    I am just looking at syndicates and want to be sure if i join one i make a good choice. Im a fairly new player but level 35 over 10k attack and defense. No experience in the previous wars but play constantly everyday. 616302720
    Thank you for your interest. You have pretty good stats for a person of your rank however we're looking for someone who's stats are 90K or better at both ends.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    Thank you for your interest. You have pretty good stats for a person of your rank however we're looking for someone who's stats are 90K or better at both ends.
    I applaud you for that. A lot of people on here would've been rude to him and scolded him for even posting in their thread. Very respectable return to that.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    I applaud you for that. A lot of people on here would've been rude to him and scolded him for even posting in their thread. Very respectable return to that.
    Thank you for those kind words. One of the things our group values, is respect for one another. We would love to have you in our group, but I suspect you might be one of our leaders and if I'm correct your team is fortunate to have a person of your caliber. Good luck to you and you team...Ofcr PhantomNine of "The Sopranos"
    Last edited by PhantomNine; 05-09-2013 at 06:57 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

hello

hi, im a lvl 24 camper with stats 17k, can i join your syn?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon-cc View Post
    hi, im a lvl 24 camper with stats 17k, can i join your syn?
    A camper? Interesting strategy camping, unfortunately i opted to go the other way. I preferred to be a little more active and after looking back I wish I'd done what you're doing. Your stats are a little too low for the syndicates up at the Top and you'd not be able to do much. We're really looking for someone a little stronger. Keep working on your numbers and before long people will be asking you.

Post Count
    You'll be surprised how much your A/D numbers will climb after a few wins with "The Sopranos". They have all the bonuses! The requirement is donate those bricks, be active and play to win. Such a deal for that right candidate.

Sent a private message

Post Count
    As a reminder please provide the points you made, we're looking for a specific amount and will make our determination based on the information you provide. To those of you who sent me private messages please accept my apology for my lack of education in regards to thos messages. I've only been looking at our thread page and did not realize my mailbox was full with your responses, again my apologies. Many of you are seeking new syndicates where you can further advance your game. I wish you luck, a good team is hard to find and "the Sopranos" is a team to be proud of.

Post Count
    Finding a good fittting syndicates is not easy. It's more then just good numbers. Attitude is also a key factor
    Last edited by PhantomNine; 05-12-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Post Count
    If you have questions send an email to our recruiting team
    PROVIDE - a picture of your stats (looking for 90K at both ends)
    ID #
    how many points scored in the last war (provide picture if available)

If you have any further questions our recruiting team can be reached at:

SopranosCC@groups.facebook.com

Post Count
    Our team's a spirited bunch. So if you're the type of person who enjoys interaction, our Forums the spot to be while you're regenerating your energy.