Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Actually I would say if you're still in the early to middle parts of the game, and you're willing to spend gems on the event, it'll probably be more beneficial to use the gems to summon either the Cerberus, Dark prince, or the Swamp Kraken. Not only do you have to spend fewer gems to get both the normal and +versions, they also unlock their + versions at level 20 compared to the legendary armors level 35 requirement. Since the armors don't differ that much, it'll be more cost efficient to summon these bosses.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Actually I would say if you're still in the early to middle parts of the game, and you're willing to spend gems on the event, it'll probably be more beneficial to use the gems to summon either the Cerberus, Dark prince, or the Swamp Kraken. Not only do you have to spend fewer gems to get both the normal and +versions, they also unlock their + versions at level 20 compared to the legendary armors level 35 requirement. Since the armors don't differ that much, it'll be more cost efficient to summon these bosses.
    the only problem with that is you are not always granted the better drop. My first summon of Cerberus gave me chimera talons not infernal iron.
    level 81 XBB-HVV-MFV No nemesis this week

I accept invites once a day and if I run out of room for friends I start at L20 and go up deleting until I have enough room.

Quote Originally Posted by starkthunder View Post
    the only problem with that is you are not always granted the better drop. My first summon of Cerberus gave me chimera talons not infernal iron.
    Hmm.. That's unfortunate. Though overall you'll still probably be saving more gems if you were to summon these bosses instead of the event bosses.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

only thing I don't like is I missed the+ on fary dragon by 5 and summoning it is full price oh well. now that I know they are doing this ill level the basic up enough to unlock the + and hope they do it again later on the year

I accept invites once a day and if I run out of room for friends I start at L20 and go up deleting until I have enough room.

Quote Originally Posted by starkthunder View Post
    only thing I don't like is I missed the+ on fary dragon by 5 and summoning it is full price oh well. now that I know they are doing this ill level the basic up enough to unlock the + and hope they do it again later on the year
    The fairy dragon's armor wasn't worth it anyway..

yah but it's the only boss armor since gorlogs that I don't have a+ version of

I'm just hoping tomorrows 11 DP bonus is worthwhile. Still need my bunny suit

Cool

Thanks to this special, three of my armorsmiths are tied up until Saturday making Legendary armor!

I'm really glad this special has come along.
    I was only a few mats away from a second Half-Dragon suit and was dreading saving up the gems for it. Now I'm 5 gems and 1 piece away from crafting the + version.

Just hope the offers I've done today all pay up before the sale ends :-/

This special is here again. Really happy I waited, and now got my Jian plus for only 15 gems. Crafting as I type.

not gonna lie, buying gems for this, Jian's+ is just way too good

Ahhh what a shame if i hadnt lost jian id be crafting it now, but i didnt even get regular version. Its gonna be tons of gems to get plus one....even so..

In the other hand i just need 13 for hateheart plus, but since ive already got last weeks pyromancers plus, it seems not worth it, as pyro one is better, or so i heard

Finally! Krabby+ for 30 gems!

very nice, got a regular Jian brewing and mats for 2+s, pretty excited, really felt I'd missed out on something good when I couldn't even beat Jian 15 with 8 energy

Roark: I was wondering why you have not had that equipped for these latest bosses. I finally got mine to lvl 70

Aradan: why not brew up a deva armour (Pyromancers Mantle +) instead of a dark prince? mantle has 2249 total stats, quite a bit better than the prince can offer