Page 1 of 3 123 Last

ha summon old boss for 5 gems

new players who werent strong enough n wanna old boss armor better take this chance :P
    Last edited by zhy; 05-08-2013 at 01:03 PM.
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

pretty good change imo

edit: didn't notice it was limited time only.. :/
    Last edited by Thorusa; 05-08-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Wtf! I suggested something like this to them. It's only bosses that they have seen too. Dayum!!!

125 gems to get + version if already had first armor ( minus any extra mats from boss)
    245 gems for both if all yoU did was unlock the boss

Are there any past armors truly worth the gems to get the plus or save for other things?

Admiral,half dragon, maybe deep too, those would be the only 3 that I know of. But I wouldn't do it unless you was already close to the + version.

Hmmm. I have half dragon and I've unlocked the + version. Should I go for it?

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerStud View Post
    Hmmm. I have half dragon and I've unlocked the + version. Should I go for it?
    I personally love my half dragon+. I would depending on current gems/current status of buildings/how many away you are from crafting the +. I am contemplating on the admiral as I already unlocked plus and I think I am about 20 mats away, waiting to see what new boss is.

i hate my luck, just used my regalia(lv19) to enhance some armors since it was regular version and seemed impossible to get + version without spending 100's of gems, now release this and would only cost me 100 gems to get enough mats.

why oh why, at least im only 1 more lair away from dark prince to get a decent fire/spirit

EDIT: @ vigorous, you may as well go to get it, thats only 50 gems and there won't be another fire/spirit combo for awhile

I have no will to collect anything but nemesis anymore. Boss armors will always go out of style.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    125 gems to get + version if already had first armor ( minus any extra mats from boss)
    245 gems for both if all yoU did was unlock the boss

Are there any past armors truly worth the gems to get the plus or save for other things?
    nope, i would suggest to do it only if u already have the normal version n if u wanna badly the +version
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

I really like this event. I missed out on Regelia+ so this is my chance of getting it. Though i don't like the fact that is such a limited time frame

Mighty have to do those 1$ offers since there's no gem sale and the video offers seem to have abandoned me .. Oh well.

When I join there wasn't Regelia...

Just spent 55 gems to get Half-Dragon+...now after maxing the "big 4" i can start maxing my first lvl70.
    I like this special, just a little sad that my lvl was too low/didnt have enough time to Collection a reasonable amount of wyrm and admiral mats.
    Really hope this special will return eventually

If I still had my account I could make a few armors I barely missed out on or almost had enough for + version.

More interested in collecting Nemesis frankly.

Used this opportunity to farm Dark Prince's Evil Jewels,got 6 jewels for 15 gems, not bad.
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,
    ~ Stay on my friends list by adding the lv. tag to your name or by pming me(and actually making a friend). Both would be pretty cool.

IGN: Keymoe
    Lv.105+ Maxed Out Sky Guardian
    PM for Code.

Deuces.