Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Are These Faction Boosts a Bit Suspicious?

To higher level factions: Do these faction boosts look a bit high for some faction that ranked somewhere btwn #103 and 105 in Ireland?

Total member slots = 58
    Casualty rate=20%;
    Health= +30%,
    Ground att= 25%
    Air att= 20%;
    infantry Att= 30%;
    Sea Att= 20%
    Building Def= +30%;
    Building Output= +25%;
    Guild= +38;
    Infantry Def= +30%;
    Ground Def= +30%;
    Air Def= +30%;
    Sea Def= +30%
    and currently over many billion in our bank.

Where are the approximate boosts at #100?
    Last edited by Meta Rage Trollbot; 05-08-2013 at 06:39 AM.
    I have gone GREE Free! Ready to be b@nned for life.

I doubt any faction other than Ferr has a higher collective daily income than mine, and we are about 200 billion behind this faction. Very sketchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Meta Rage Trollbot View Post
    Do these faction boosts look a bit high for some faction that ranked somewhere btwn #103 and 105 in Ireland?

Hmmm. Who finished between 103 & 105?

Reference 1.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...reland-Winners!

Hmmm. Let me find out a little more about them, perhaps they have a recruitment thread on here...

Reference 2.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...eenland-top-25

Whoa, nearly maxed out all the way back in the beginning of February.

Factions that get have benefited from ingame money gained by breaking the ToS should A. Have those funds removed or B. If too large an amount is from violating the ToS....Nuke it.

Reference 3.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...rs-or-a-MERGER

Leader says "IS clean now. i report the hacker leader as i was the member .
    Gree let me take over the faction leader so is safe to join"

Come on Gree.

Why do I have the feeling that although TAR & Joe Army were DQ'ed for breaking the ToS, they will be back again with maxed out bonuses.

Durt Diggen up Durt Since February 2013 McGurt
    Last edited by Durt McGurt; 05-08-2013 at 11:22 AM. Reason: The Real Donkeys
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

Is this that Darnell guy who posted on my wall?

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Apparently this is normal, I get a ton of messages from sub 250 factions that have everything but guild increase maxed.....totally legit.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Ferr's has 0 daily income. it's a monthly income of well over 300 billion, all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger4Life View Post
    I doubt any faction other than Ferr has a higher collective daily income than mine, and we are about 200 billion behind this faction. Very sketchy.

Why Cry Wolf?

I want to preface my comments by noting that I can’t stand hacks and I wish Gree could remove them all. Whether it is a matter of if they can, or whether or not they are willing to is an entirely different discussion.

That being said, it is getting rather old listening to the same few forum members CONSTANTLY complaining about hacks, as if the squeaky wheel gets the grease. It comes across as sour g****s. What bothers me most is these same players crying out about speculated factions or members being hacks, with little or no proof. Who cares if you think someone might be cheating? What is to gain in trying to ruin the reputation of factions? Is it so you can better fill your own guilds? If you think a player or faction is cheating, then take a screen shot and send it to Gree. If Gree doesn’t take action and you don’t like it, then your options are simple: quit playing the game, stop being foolish enough to waste money on gold, or go on making Gree rich as you already do.

I don’t like coming up against hack players or factions either, but this constantly crying wolf ordeal is tiring. If you have real proof then please send it to Gree, otherwise just stop with the witch hunt already.

Quote Originally Posted by steveo127 View Post
    Ferr's has 0 daily income. it's a monthly income of well over 300 billion, all at once.
    I said daily income, not daily donations.

Quote Originally Posted by Durt McGurt View Post
    Hmmm. Who finished between 103 & 105?

Reference 1.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...reland-Winners!

Hmmm. Let me find out a little more about them, perhaps they have a recruitment thread on here...

Reference 2.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...eenland-top-25

Whoa, nearly maxed out all the way back in the beginning of February.

Factions that get have benefited from ingame money gained by breaking the ToS should A. Have those funds removed or B. If too large an amount is from violating the ToS....Nuke it.

Reference 3.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...rs-or-a-MERGER

Leader says "IS clean now. i report the hacker leader as i was the member .
    Gree let me take over the faction leader so is safe to join"

Come on Gree.

Why do I have the feeling that although TAR & Joe Army were DQ'ed for breaking the ToS, they will be back again with maxed out bonuses.

Durt Diggen up Durt Since February 2013 McGurt
    i read all but can´t or don´t want to belive this happens. gree knows about cheated bonuses and doesn´t dq that faction in total?!
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Quote Originally Posted by MCPON View Post
    I want to preface my comments by noting that I can’t stand hacks and I wish Gree could remove them all. Whether it is a matter of if they can, or whether or not they are willing to is an entirely different discussion.

That being said, it is getting rather old listening to the same few forum members CONSTANTLY complaining about hacks, as if the squeaky wheel gets the grease. It comes across as sour g****s. What bothers me most is these same players crying out about speculated factions or members being hacks, with little or no proof. Who cares if you think someone might be cheating? What is to gain in trying to ruin the reputation of factions? Is it so you can better fill your own guilds? If you think a player or faction is cheating, then take a screen shot and send it to Gree. If Gree doesn’t take action and you don’t like it, then your options are simple: quit playing the game, stop being foolish enough to waste money on gold, or go on making Gree rich as you already do.

I don’t like coming up against hack players or factions either, but this constantly crying wolf ordeal is tiring. If you have real proof then please send it to Gree, otherwise just stop with the witch hunt already.
    Thank you for your feedback. Somethings are not obvious to everyone. But if you read any of the posts in the links you would see all the proof you would need. As far as the witchhunt, it continues.
    McGurt Assisted Living

Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    i read all but can´t or don´t want to belive this happens. gree knows about cheated bonuses and doesn´t dq that faction in total?!
    Boy would I be pissed if I purchased vaults of cash to buy faction boosts when other factions could do it with just a few clicks.
    McGurt Assisted Living

just dont know
    iDELPH

84th Greenland/German Alliance
    951st Egypt/Soldiers Of Today, SOT
    559th China/British Invation
    106th Ireland/All Legends
    98th Colombia/All Legends
    61st Madagascar/Infected Boot Of Blest
    31st Poland/iBOB
    22nd Australia/iBOB
    23rd Canada/iBOB
    59th India/DELPH
    25th France/iDELPH
    25th Mexico/iDELPH
    25th Italy/iDELPH
    26th Netherlands/iDELPH
    15th Cuba/iDELPH
    15th Chile/iDELPH
    18th Turkey/iDELPH

so how? What can u do? what can gree do? cry u all crying babies. i heard many crying babies shooting to gree few months ago!!!. What!what! how many months ago?.... so we still alive!!!strong and more powerful..

Quote Originally Posted by coolman View Post
    so how? What can u do? what can gree do? cry u all crying babies. i heard many crying babies shooting to gree few months ago!!!. What!what! how many months ago?.... so we still alive!!!strong and more powerful..
    No matter what place your faction gets,it doesnt matter cuz your tainted. You now can join the other 3 factions that got cought red handed.

we are still recruiting

Faction name; The Real Kings
    Faction ID; 125928554
    we have a brother faction
    Faction name: The Real Hunters
    FAction ID: 305143213
    we have almost the same bonous
    join Nw
    We are going to top 25 or even top 10
    Let the crying babies cry more...

Casualty rate=20%;
    Health= +26%,