Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Extreme Measures Event will start soon

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    I am sorry. You did a great job

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Armand2REP View Post
    So what do I do now? I don't see any new events.
    Restart your game, also what level you on?

Lurker
    Post Count

Nope

I've restarted my game and missions still not appearing. I'm lvl 154...

Post Count
    And as i said, Devin did it again. Awesome:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...TQ-Walkthrough
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by United Nation of Foxes View Post
    Restart your game, also what level you on?
    30... apparently too low to see it. haha, i will camp out for another month.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterjones View Post
    Speaking of extreme measures...

Originally Posted by njemt242
    People get over yourselves. If I am not mistaken is there not a block person button? Is there not a search button to find your useful information?

Anyone can sit behind a computer and talk all the trash that they want. There are a lot of people I do not like. Should I get them banned from life because I see them on a regular basis in person?

You guys are pathetic. " All of you people who are happy that PJ is banned because you dont want to read his threads, take a look at what you are posting." I find many of your responses to be very offensive. Why aren't you guys banned for those remarks?

I don't know PJ or anyone from PUN or any high ranking faction. I do know that for all of you who claim to be well educated some of you remarks make you sound like my 7 y/o son. Grow up people. PJ may have written some ramblings but if you were as well educated as you say then you would be able to read between the lines.

Get a life people

You got it nj...Eddie was also banned for the following innocuous remarks:
    These posts will be reposted by Jones and associates for the 365 days or until Greedy goes
    belly up...whichever happens first.

Them thar outlaws done got themselves outlawed. Why? same old...just telling the truth,
    picking off shills and helping our friends. How long? For life...again. Who? that justice fellow
    and that silly finger fellow to name a few. Will they be back? They never left.

This post will disappear within the hour. It will be reposted whenever I feel like it.

Methinks we string that pirate up. The only good Pirate is a strung up Pirate...or something
    like that. We also string up any member of this Caretell me be hearing about. They buy
    no gold and are of no use to anybody! Those good for nothing freeloaders. Then we go after
    those freedom of speech groupies and anyone in possession of an American flag! We hang
    every critter who doesn't buy gold and kiss Gree on all four cheeks!

Originally Posted by yankeefreak
    Yeah, but all he has to do is create another account and come back. Having a username banned is not the end of the world
    Who would do a thing like that? No, I am not PJ. Why did PJ get banned? He stopped spending money
    and was no longer a VIP customer. PJ recognized the addictive spending habits of many in this game
    and encouraged them to stop spending as well. Gree sent in shills to follow him around and jump on
    threads with misdirection and insults. Of course they weren't smart enough and thus the subsequent
    ban on that particular handle. The Cartel and those who speak about it are too dangerous. The impact
    on revenue will be significant.
    PLEASE DON`T HIJACK this thread. it another issue
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    It is the only issue. A hold up is the only issue. Event? The event is simply how much
    more money do you want to get held up for.
    this thread IS about the event. open another one if YOU want to talk about sth different.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Would if I could.
    seems this account has just been founded to talk about one thing.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736