Extreme Measures Event will start soon

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Measures Event will start soon

Post Count

Extreme Measures Event will start soon

Please let us know which kind of event this will be (at least, devin will find out the rest)
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    I would love to see a small info page show up it you click on the name of the event. Similiar to looking at a new players profile prior to accepting them into the faction. Make the name of the event a hyperlink so you can see what type of event it is, requirements you need to have to play in it, an perhaps a small set of instructions for new players.

But, no, I am not sure what it is, I am hoping its not a base raiding mission set. Pickings are slim these days in some of the higher levels.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count
    Before the update, the name was limited time goal event...

Based on the name and previous events I assume that it is a LTQ (and previous event had an #10 item box event at the same time...)

Post Count
    Didn't it say chain event? I suspect this is the case, since getting the pirate ship from hitting one guy.... #2 will be raid two wind farms, #3 will be beat 5 guys... All guessing, zero knowledge here though.

Post Count
    I am guessing LTE event with insane stat inflation, like when they did it twice during Ireland. Insane states from simple PVE have to open up the wallets.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Has the level requirement for all pve ltq been 40? I know the last one was. Just curious about older ones.

Post Count
    as long as it doesn't involve extreme gold usage or extreme casulties i don't mind .
    MW:558 634 055

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tctiger View Post
    as long as it doesn't involve extreme gold usage or extreme casulties i don't mind .
    if one thing is sure about that one, it`s that you will need gold to achieve 100%
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by willb125 View Post
    Has the level requirement for all pve ltq been 40? I know the last one was. Just curious about older ones.
    pve LTQ as all been level 40 requirement for normal mode, for prestige sometimes it was more... PVP I dont remember, and with gree you got to know that if it was once in a way doesnt mean next time will be the same thing.. NExt LTQ can be PVE, PVP, both, ... and what ever else they can imagine! So expect anything, start soon and gather the more info you can on this forum so you can prepare for what is needed later on the LTQ....

Banned
    Post Count
    If I remember correctly, the first LTG/LTQ was pvp based and it was called a limited goal. All the pve have been chain events. So I am gonna say this one is PVP

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well I sit here with map areas primed, over 3000 energy and 44 stamina so I am ready for whatever it turns out to be!

It would be a nice change if it is a PVP quest event, even better if they hide a gem like the bridge jumper in there again.

I just wish Gree would announce when the new data pack is supposed to start going out...
    Last edited by k-392531700; 05-08-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    I bet it doesn't start on time

Post Count
    pretty much all events are scheduled to start at the same time of day. So it is almost certainly scheduled to start in about 2 hours. When it will actually start will remain to be seen.

Banned
    Post Count
    I remember the first pvp you had to do it fast before people started realizing not to repair their buildings. After a day you couldn't find a natural gas plant that was intact

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KFH View Post
    I remember the first pvp you had to do it fast before people started realizing not to repair their buildings. After a day you couldn't find a natural gas plant that was intact
    That was half a day's work, finding NG plants. That was a solid event though!