03) Sky Guardian+
    04) Wicked Wrath+
    05) Storm Sorcerer+
    06) Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Rainment+
    07) Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor+/Armor of the Infernal Lord+
    08) Admiral's Battleworn Regalia+/Dark Prince's Royal Armor+
    09) Deep Dragon Mail+/Swamp Shaman Robes+
    10) Horrible Wurm Costume+

If I've remembered correctly, for both main knights, Regalia+ can give Starmetal+ 303 damage, twice for 606, need 1 more hp to 2 shots, thus Armors which above ATK 1209 can 2 shots Starmetal+, otherwise need 3.

Starmetal+ should be able 3 shots any armors, confirm?

Feel free to discuss.
    Last edited by Harvey Guo; 05-08-2013 at 04:51 AM.

Wow, I actually thought Starmetal was way up there with Dragon Aegis, how wrong I was O.O I know the def was bad, but damn.
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

Actually there is no purely right or wrong, but the low defense of starmetal does suck.

I've compete starmetal+ with Regalia+, which prove that when Starmetal+ faces high attack armors, it becomes weaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by 600RR View Post
    Wow, I actually thought Starmetal was way up there with Dragon Aegis, how wrong I was O.O I know the def was bad, but damn.

to me starmental is only good for use on your final knight with arena, with your main knight 1st taking out as much as possible, a very high defense knight second to take lots of hits and deal average damage, then hopefully your starmental can finish off with 1 or 2 attacks since it can't take many.

Good point, as the 3rd place would be the great choice. It can make sure that no body can one shot it, and it should be able use 1 simple attack and 1 special attack to kill the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    to me starmental is only good for use on your final knight with arena, with your main knight 1st taking out as much as possible, a very high defense knight second to take lots of hits and deal average damage, then hopefully your starmental can finish off with 1 or 2 attacks since it can't take many.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    I'm not sure if I understand correctly, but starmetal can only be equipped by your main knight.

To me, starmetal is just a huge disappointment. I have not yet found a good use for it, either in the arena or in farming. And it's a PITA to level up since you don't get ANY matching element bonus (you'd think that would be just the opposite, right?). It's a great concept but not really useful. It does look badass though.
    MQ - 119898071

K&D - XBB-FQC-GDC

Where would normal Sky Guardian fall on the list?
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,
    ~ Stay on my friends list by adding the lv. tag to your name or by pming me(and actually making a friend). Both would be pretty cool.

IGN: Keymoe
    Lv.105+ Maxed Out Sky Guardian
    PM for Code.

Deuces.

Quote Originally Posted by Keymoe View Post
    Where would normal Sky Guardian fall on the list?
    Probably somewhere around regalia+ and deep dragon+.
    Sky guardian's pretty balanced, 916atk and 1027def, but its stats are a wee bit low as compared to the balanced armors like half dragon+ and infernal lord+. The great thing about it is its unique element combination.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Hi deathexe! Could you explain why sky guardian's combination is that great? I've got a sky guardian and imo the combination sucks. :/

Quote Originally Posted by basbeer View Post
    Hi deathexe! Could you explain why sky guardian's combination is that great? I've got a sky guardian and imo the combination sucks. :/
    I guess the good thing about its element combination is that it dominates the tank armors like deep dragon+ and swamp shaman. So if you manage to put your sky guardian in the right place, it helps get rid of the opponent's tank so as to let you other knights dish out the damage. That's probably the good thing about the element combination.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

I have the choice of leveling both Regalia + and Half Dragon +. Which should i start on first?
    ISAIAH Lv 100+
    I HAVE NEMESIS THIS WEEK - MAY 23

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    I guess the good thing about its element combination is that it dominates the tank armors like deep dragon+ and swamp shaman. So if you manage to put your sky guardian in the right place, it helps get rid of the opponent's tank so as to let you other knights dish out the damage. That's probably the good thing about the element combination.
    Thanks for the quick reaction! Yea me and my friend were fusing for fun and then I got a random SK. Didn't level it much but so far it gets it ass handed in the arena..

Cheers to you as well my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by iisaiahc View Post
    I have the choice of leveling both Regalia + and Half Dragon +. Which should i start on first?
    I would say go for the half dragon first, i'd prefer balance over pure attack. But that's just my opinion though.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by iisaiahc View Post
    What are the rest of your level 70 armor... Since both have wood element, u can decide whether u need fire more or spirit in your team

Quote Originally Posted by Justice711 View Post
    What are the rest of your level 70 armor... Since both have wood element, u can decide whether u need fire more or spirit in your team
    Wood element?