Merge a Top1000 or Top750 into us?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Merge a Top1000 or Top750 into us?

Banned
    Post Count

Merge a Top1000 or Top750 into us?

Did you only make Top750? Top 1000?
    Is half your team slacking?
    We have room for your better half.
    At full strength we could be making our move on Top250 a few battles from now.

5x Fight Respect Payout
    1x Jobs Payout
    4x Car Defense
    5x Building Output
    5x Melee Defense
    5x Gun Defense
    1x Armor Attack
    3x Armor Defense
    2x Explosive Defense
    5x Building Defense
    1x Hideout Health
    20+22 Member slots with 8-12 spots now open for a merger

We are looking for members that
    1. will be able to hit 10,000IP minimum every war. (It gets easier in a more active syndicate)
    2. have at least 300Atk / 300Def per level

Donate only your 25% bonus money (4.8xIPH) -or- $100,000 daily minimum whichever is greater.

Active, friendly, helpful forum that is there to assist with whatever you need.

675-463-329
    Legen...dary Syndicate

PM me here if you are interested in merging into us, or add me 774-062-034 and have a chat in-game.

#682 Midtown
    #451 Market Plaza
    #483 Packer Heights
    We bumped our slots way up and I think that affected our matching BIG time... We were expecting #400. I assumed it was by stats and level average until this last War.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gambet1234 View Post
    Did you only make Top750? Top 1000?
    Is half your team slacking?
    We have room for your better half.
    At full strength we could be making our move on Top250 a few battles from now.
    Support. Merge/Join up & improve your stats every passing battle with the Top500 prizes.
    -splint

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have a better idea. Bring your best over to our 108th ranked synd. Why settle for less than top 100? Let me know if anyone is interested. Teams are only getting stronger.

Post Count

Merge

Hello
    Consider bringing your team to the Cane Street Elite. We've placed op 250, 3x and are looking to replace some inactive members that were booted. We have 70 bonuses and constantly donating o get more. Move up to a team that will guarantee you a top 250 place or even better.. We need players that are willing to play !!!!
    Use code 735 394 569. Or get in touch with me

Banned
    Post Count
    As a former member of this syndicate, I must say, you will be hard pressed to find a more fun, friendly, and dedicated group. It's all about helping each other out. And if your stats aren't where they should be, they'll motivate and guide you in the right direction. Join up while you still can!!!