GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Pagoda Pandamonium

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mundane View Post
    I had my bank account drained paying for a level three nightclub upgrade. Probably worth it more then this, but still. Darnit.
    I did the exact same thing. Still would not come close to level 10. My plan is to upgrade as much as I can afford to and buy the 2nd one on the 9th day.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingsquad23 View Post
    Its in my inventory. Got right when I paid for upgrade.
    Received mine right after building was completed. Still saving for 2nd upgrade.

Consistent Contributor MoarKrabs's Avatar
    Post Count
    So can you get duplicate gear if you build two Pagodas; say, if you build two of them, does it mean you get two Underbelly Boots?
    It was his hat Mr. Krabs, he was #1!

Consistent Contributor MoarKrabs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I have Android and it's still acting all screwy, and it will keep pointing to my goal list and say "Limited!" over and over, even though there is no goal for the Pagoda building listed in there. You do get the typical "goal complete" screen though (similar to Thug Life, etc) and it was something like 50 EXP and the item given showed up on that goal complete screen.
    The goal appeared after I finished building the Pagoda. Before that, there was a "limited" sign that constantly appeared beside my goals list but the objective wasn't available.
    It was his hat Mr. Krabs, he was #1!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I can confirm that after the latest update in the playstore and the latest dataset of today the pagoda is type A. Got one upgrading to level 3.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoarKrabs View Post
    So can you get duplicate gear if you build two Pagodas; say, if you build two of them, does it mean you get two Underbelly Boots?
    No, you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmike View Post
    I can confirm that after the latest update in the playstore and the latest dataset of today the pagoda is type A. Got one upgrading to level 3.
    It's funny you can confirm that it's Type A. Do you remember your build outputs for level 1, 2, and 3?

I have $330k base payout, and level 2 is $660k. This means it's type B. Further, people who have already completed the 10 upgrades have demonstrated this. cf:

Quote Originally Posted by TRAZ View Post
    I can tell you right now payout is NOT 18 mil.

Level 10 payout with a 35% bonus = 9,900,002 every 24 hours

Attachment 3377
    By 35% output bonus, I believe TRAZ has the 25% output from the syndicate bonus and 10% Tycoon/Goodfella Bonus. If the building is Type B (which it is), the base payout for level 10 would be $7,200,000, and applying TRAZ's bonuses, you can see that:

$7,200,000 x 1.25 = $9,000,000 x 1.10 = $9,900,000

Therefore, the Chinese Pagoda is a Type B building. QED.

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't forget the displayed payout on pretty much every building in the game is fubar at the moment.

@Traz, are you experiencing the weirdness with a false IPH in your profile, building payouts showing unusually high numbers, and "disappearing cash"?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    It's funny you can confirm that it's Type A. Do you remember your build outputs for level 1, 2, and 3?

Therefore, the Chinese Pagoda is a Type B building. QED.
    Yep lvl 2 990k and lvl 3 almost 2m (type A). Sorry I didn't made a screenshot. But maybe the latest update/dataset has to do with it because there where screenshots proving that it is a type B. Hopefully somebody else can confirm this also.

Post Count
    The new data push this morning changed this to type A building

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    thanx bala and in topic "New hoodplanner with pagoda" others are also saying it is a type A.
    Last edited by ccmike; 05-09-2013 at 02:53 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    I'm interested in seeing shots of all the items that are received...
    I have still got 19 hours before my Level 10 completes but here are the pics of the 9 I've got + the 10th pic is from loading screen

A0

[img][/img]

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Don't forget the displayed payout on pretty much every building in the game is fubar at the moment.

@Traz, are you experiencing the weirdness with a false IPH in your profile, building payouts showing unusually high numbers, and "disappearing cash"?
    @ Dudeman,

Oh yeah, everything reported that you asked about.

Yes, confirmed. The randomness of gree strikes again.

Level 10 pagoda payout with a 35% increase = 24,750,000

Of course no collection difference deposited or reply to the ticket issued about it, but hey. Tomorrow it might be a $1 collect. Anything is possible.

Post Count
    can anyone confirm whether the upgrade must complete within the last second remining of the event or if ur pagoda is under upgradation and gets complete say after 1 hour still you get the prize
    Don't FolloW Me I WalK on The WallS..... :-X

Banned
    Post Count
    As always fantastic technical support for Silent Assassins

I have a query: regarding the upgrade cost for Level 2 - $31,591,837.

I have 2 x 30% off upgrades which equates to 51% off the total cost for all upgrades which should have meant that the upgrade for level 2 would have cost $15,480,000

I do not have the exact figure but my upgrade cost in the region of $12.5m

Can someone please explain or advise why this would be?

Also on a slightly separate note for the life of me I can't find the Chinatown Underbelly Boots in my inventory.

My apologies if these topics have already been discussed - I am very busy at work and have not had the time to read through all of the comments.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmike View Post
    Yep lvl 2 990k and lvl 3 almost 2m (type A). Sorry I didn't made a screenshot. But maybe the latest update/dataset has to do with it because there where screenshots proving that it is a type B. Hopefully somebody else can confirm this also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    The new data push this morning changed this to type A building
    Well I'll be damned. If they did change it to Type A, my apologies for the rush to judgment, ccmike. I can't personally verify this until my Pagoda finishes the current upgrade in a couple hours, though.