• no

2 3.64%
  • maybe

1 1.82%
  • max spend gold event of 100

10 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree, How about a Non-Gold Event???

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gree, How about a Non-Gold Event???

If we really want to see who the top syndicates are then have one of the events each month be non-gold meaning there is no gold spending option to recoup health, etc. I think we would see a drastic change in top 10 for sure. These events should be more about group participation instead of who has the most money to spend. Or at the very least put a gold cap on what could be spent. Lets say 100 gold max for the battle event. My first post so don't crush me please. LOL

Band of Brothers

-BoB- Brian G

Post Count
    Do u still have a player called Z _ _ _ y as your defensive leader?

As for your idea, it is a good one but it wont happen!
    HTC veteran

Post Count
    I agree, but it will NEVER EVER happen, do you honestly think (I know you're being hypothetical) but do you think Gree would pass on ANY opportunity to make money?

They aren't in this for the fun of it..... its the money that drives it.

~MR
    MediumRawr
    Lvl 91, Attack 140K, Defense 144k, IPH 1.8Mil

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No that player is no longer in our group. We've kicked all suspected hackers from the group well before the last event. We have a no hacker policy like many of the other syndicates have gone to.
    I know Gree is in it to make money but now that they are having like 3 major battles a month unlike before it would lend to the possibility. Do I really think they'd do it No but if enough people want it then maybe they'd do it although highly unlikely.

Band of Brothers

-BoB- Brian G

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian G View Post
    No that player is no longer in our group. We've kicked all suspected hackers from the group well before the last event. We have a no hacker policy like many of the other syndicates have gone to.
    I know Gree is in it to make money but now that they are having like 3 major battles a month unlike before it would lend to the possibility. Do I really think they'd do it No but if enough people want it then maybe they'd do it although highly unlikely.

Band of Brothers

-BoB- Brian G
    That's a nice fairplay Brian! Thanks!
    HTC veteran

Consistent Contributor Mistress Nikita's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gree used to have events that free player teams could compete it. They were called PvP Tournaments. But, once they discovered they couldn't make money on them, they were replaced by an extra crate event.

It isn't going to happen, but I wish it would.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't think the rankings would change to much. Maybe a little, but you have to consider that the same spenders would just use the money to bulk up more stats prior to the war. Plus, in this game, the strong get stronger. If you are getting top 10 every time, you'll continue pushing away from the top 100 because you're continuously getting stronger then they are.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wishfull thinking, be great if they did one tho i gota admit but it will never happen.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think it's very possible to have a quite different top 10-50 because group participation would reign king. If it were completely non-gold then each player would only get 8 hits (4 at begining and 4 at end of battle) per battle. So, syndicates with the most active players would, for the most part, score the most points (large assumption being median score per hit being 325). The top 3 or 4 syndicates maybe entirely made up of active players but I would think most syndicates have some dead weight.

Post Count

poll

i agree wishful thinking...would be a cool change of pace.
    I think it's very possible to have a quite different top 10-50 because group participation would reign king. If it were completely non-gold then each player would only get 8 hits (4 at begining and 4 at end of battle) per battle. So, syndicates with the most active players would, for the most part, score the most points (large assumption being median score per hit being 325). The top 3 or 4 syndicates maybe entirely made up of active players but I would think most syndicates have some dead weight.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'd love to see such an idea so participation becomes more important than just dumping $$. There would need to be changes to the scoring system so syndicates mostly consisting of high level players aren't penalised for being high level. Sadly, like everybody says it won't happen unless there's a player revolt against how things are...... and we know that won't happen because of silly factional interests getting in the way.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I'd love to see such an idea so participation becomes more important than just dumping $$. There would need to be changes to the scoring system so syndicates mostly consisting of high level players aren't penalised for being high level. Sadly, like everybody says it won't happen unless there's a player revolt against how things are...... and we know that won't happen because of silly factional interests getting in the way.
    Very well Spoken (typed)
    MediumRawr
    Lvl 91, Attack 140K, Defense 144k, IPH 1.8Mil

Banned
    Post Count
    GREE is never ever gonna do this.

Post Count
    I don't think it will change top ten. As they have higher levels. Weapons and stats. But for the rest of us it would be good as yes it would be down to participate

Post Count
    Am I missing sumthing. I can only get 6 hits in. 4 n then 2. How do u get 4 at end...