Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DLSmooth View Post
    Smooth
    336 952 534
    A - 93K (No syn bonus)
    D - 103K (No syn bonus)
    IPH - 1.88M (No syn bonus)
    Average IP - 20K

Sup yall. I though I was in a pretty decent Syn. We finished no less than 55 in all events. I recently got booted without warning or an explanation as soon as the battle was over. Leader is becoming a real douche. At any rate, I need a new Syn to call home. I don't use gold in wars, so I kno the top Syns don't want me. Just want to join a group that hasn't lost touch with the fact that this is still just a game and we should be having fun...
    I sent you a PM. Good luck to whomever you choose!
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Consistent Contributor DLSmooth's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SnortleGrunter View Post
    You were booted because you never ever checked in before battles & was the lowest scoring player on the team, if we all had your score we wouldn't be in top 50! You dont deserve the rewards that we all earned.
    Like I told other members, including the leader, I work 15 or more hours a day. I drive for a living and can't be on the game every second like some people and I had to work everyday of the battle. I did just what was required by the syn to achieve wins and points to the best of my ability. I never claimed that I would score 100K or anything because I don't use gold. I clearly said in my original post I can score approx 20K which is due to time limitations. When I could squeeze in some time, I would attack the opponents hideout 4x to allow those of you who could score more points than me to do so just a bit easier. No I didn't check in, but I still popped in when I could and followed the directions that were given. It's well known that if everyone scored what I could score, they wouldn't be in the top 50. You can say that I don't deserve any of the prizes, but I participated every chance I had which was what this Syn was supposed to be about. Of course everybody wants to win but not everybody can pull out their cc and spend like crazy. There were people who sustained hundreds of losses during the battle and barely won any themselves. I only lost 10 (as of the last time I logged in about 2 hrs before it was over) and won about 55. So it's not like I was hurting the team by being a punching bag. Yes, I kno, it's not exactly a spectacular W/L record by some standards but I earned those wins.....

But again, you are not the leader. And I'm hearing comments from everybody but him. He could not even tell me himself why I was booted nor did he even try to find out why I couldn't participate as much as I wanted to. Plus I've tried to talk to him directly and still have not gotten a response. I was loyal and proud to be apart of that Syn and did the best I could to help with the limited time that I have....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Smile The Politicans

We are a friendly active group of players from across the globe, finishing top 250 every war looking for players to help us break the top 100 you sound perfect for our syndicate give us try if you don't like it just leave, no harm done by looking Code: 613832871 look forward to you joining the team

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DLSmooth View Post
    Like I told other members, including the leader, I work 15 or more hours a day. I drive for a living and can't be on the game every second like some people and I had to work everyday of the battle. I did just what was required by the syn to achieve wins and points to the best of my ability. I never claimed that I would score 100K or anything because I don't use gold. I clearly said in my original post I can score approx 20K which is due to time limitations. When I could squeeze in some time, I would attack the opponents hideout 4x to allow those of you who could score more points than me to do so just a bit easier. No I didn't check in, but I still popped in when I could and followed the directions that were given. It's well known that if everyone scored what I could score, they wouldn't be in the top 50. You can say that I don't deserve any of the prizes, but I participated every chance I had which was what this Syn was supposed to be about. Of course everybody wants to win but not everybody can pull out their cc and spend like crazy. There were people who sustained hundreds of losses during the battle and barely won any themselves. I only lost 10 (as of the last time I logged in about 2 hrs before it was over) and won about 55. So it's not like I was hurting the team by being a punching bag. Yes, I kno, it's not exactly a spectacular W/L record by some standards but I earned those wins.....

But again, you are not the leader. And I'm hearing comments from everybody but him. He could not even tell me himself why I was booted nor did he even try to find out why I couldn't participate as much as I wanted to. Plus I've tried to talk to him directly and still have not gotten a response. I was loyal and proud to be apart of that Syn and did the best I could to help with the limited time that I have....
    I know what your saying smooth, my comment was after reading you calling him a douche. After thinking about it i realised that my comment was not fair. I deleted that comment while you must of been writing this.

Post Count
    Thanks to all who have recruited me so far. I haven't picked one yet but I will hopefully in the next few days. Don't think I'm ignoring any of u but as I keep telling those of my former Syn, I do work crazy hours and I do have so time limitations. I'm using my lunch break just to write this lol.

So, just to reiterate, my stats in the original post are without any syn bonuses. They will be higher of course once in a Syn. Unfortunately, I do work long hours so I can't battle or chat as much as some of u may require so keep that in mind. I have bought gold before but I do not buy it very often and never for battles. (I think that eliminates NGF lol). But most importantly is that I will do what I can to help the team. Even if you don't hear from me, I'm doing what I can while I'm out on the road.

To my former Syn, I wish u all the best. I would still like to talk to the leader personally to basically apologize and move forward. If anybody still there can let him know I would appreciate it. I know you guys are good peoples just trying to keep up with the top 50. I do apologize for holding the group back if u felt I did so. It was not intentional. With me or without me, good luck in all the future battles

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SnortleGrunter View Post
    I know what your saying smooth, my comment was after reading you calling him a douche. After thinking about it i realised that my comment was not fair. I deleted that comment while you must of been writing this.
    No prob man. I just wanted a fair shake that's all. I would have respected the decision more if he would have just talked to me after it was over. Not to get off from work and see that I've been booted with no warning whatsoever. I'll apologize to him for calling him a douche because I said it outta frustration and I know he and everybody there are good peeps. But I tried to message him and he never responded. So here we are....

Post Count
    NGF does not care if you have bought gold in the past. Others have. We just ask that no further gold purchases are made. If you earn TJ gold, no problem, we all do.