157 in ireland looking for a group of players who want to move up

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 157 in ireland looking for a group of players who want to move up

Consistent Contributor mflawler10's Avatar
    Post Count

157 in ireland looking for a group of players who want to move up

We are looking for a group of active players from a lower ranked team that wants to move up. Gather your active players and come join us. Leave the dead weight behind. We have finished as high as #111 and #138, and have been top 250 every battle. We battle hard and organized, but have a lot of fun. I promise you won't be disappointed. You will not regret your decision to join us and will feel at home right away. PM for more details!
    Now playing a much more enjoyable game, Boom Beach.

Post Count
    Back before I joined this faction, I had my own. I was hesitant to give up my faction along with the bonuses I had worked for, and be at the mercy of the unknown, but I am extrrmely glad I took a chance and merged my small group with this faction. Felt like part of the family immediately. Great decision because this faction is awesome! Take a chance, give up on your sub-par faction full of inactives, grab your active players, and join us! Come get the rewards of top 250!

Post Count
    If you are spending a little gold or battling round the clock and are not getting the rewards for top 250, you need to gather your dedicated players and join us! If you are trying to recruit for a top 1000 team, dont try to play catch-up, join us and take us into top 100! We have finished as high as 111 and can crack the top 100 with your help!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm in this faction. Excellent group of players. Gold and non-gold players. Everyone contributes. Lot of communication and helping each other get stronger. Obligations are very reasonable and a great way to play MW but still maintain a balance in your regular life. If you're wanting to get into a top 250 faction with a future move to top 100 you need to give this faction a look.

Post Count
    Still looking for a couple of players. Make the jump and join us!