Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfred View Post
    if i crafted and leveled up the eb armor to unlock the eb armor+ at what level does anybody can craft the EB armor+?
    if level 15 we can craft the first EB armor.. wat level of monster can i craft the second?

hmm and for a player... at what level do guys can kill the eb so he can craft the second?
    You need to enhance the Non+ to lvl 35 to unlock the +version. But to have enough mats for a 2nd armor you need to reach EB 43th kill. IF you wish to have a 3rd armor - You will need to get 60 kills.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

With this latest boss I killed the boss 15 times and didn't have enough mats to be able to craft Armor of Glacius. I needed to kill the boss 1 more time. How is this possible?

awesome

Thanks for posting this guide! i can see youve put alot of work into it and i hope everyone appreciates your work, i personally found many interesting things which i hope will help me to kill them bosses :P

Thanks for your hard work/effort here! Alas, I was hoping for a Dummies version, since I still am having difficulty understanding the whole Kanid boss dealio...

For instance:

* I've beaten him four times now, but he doesn't stay beaten.
    * sometimes he's weaker than previously, not stronger; why is that?
    * his Kanid-o-meter fills and empties...what does this mean?

I've determined that I just need to pick a fight with ANY of the local monsters and Kanid will appear...so no summoning needed. Naturally, I still need to have full energy or the summoning is wasted. Thanks for explaining the bit about Epic Energy; I didn't get that at all... Still doesn't explain why sometimes only two knights can kill him, and others--SAME ARMOR, MIND YOU--three get their heroic heinies handed to them by the Hound. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    * I've beaten him four times now, but he doesn't stay beaten.
    * sometimes he's weaker than previously, not stronger; why is that?
    * his Kanid-o-meter fills and empties...what does this mean?

I've determined that I just need to pick a fight with ANY of the local monsters and Kanid will appear...so no summoning needed. Naturally, I still need to have full energy or the summoning is wasted. Thanks for explaining the bit about Epic Energy; I didn't get that at all... Still doesn't explain why sometimes only two knights can kill him, and others--SAME ARMOR, MIND YOU--three get their heroic heinies handed to them by the Hound. *sigh*
    The EB doesn't stay beaten because the goal is to beat the EB as many times as you can, all while the EB gets progressively harder.

At certain intervals, rewards are given for beating the EB. The EB gets harder and harder until you reach a milestone (3, 6, 10, 15 kills, and so on) when they will be at their most difficult. But after beating them that time their stats go down slightly as the new interval begins.

The "Kanid-o-meter" shows your progress along a specific interval. For instance, if you have 13 EB kills, the "Kanid-o-meter" will be half full because you'll be half way through the 10-15 kill interval.

Ahhhh...I found more "Rad" posts, and I'm starting to see the light...

Very helpful but you just copied it from a website!!!
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Heh...you DO realize Rad's no longer with us, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Very helpful but you just copied it from a website!!!
    You can't just make such accusations without any proof to back it up.

Also, who said it wasn't hi's own guide he copied and posted? This guide is 1 year old. You are the first to make this accusation.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Agreed, thanks for saying it. Since Gree employees posted Rad's Guide as one of their helpful links, I think it fair to say Gree accepts this (and other items similarly stickied) as Rad's own work.

EDIT: I googled samples of some of the text of his guide, and the only place they occur on the internet (according to Google) is this Guide right here. If you're gonna throw wild accusations, the burden of proof is on you.
    Last edited by Rookeye; 05-30-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Great info .. very helpful

After many tries, I have come to the conclusion that beating the EB boss to the highest level 63 is impossible without either having top-notch matching element epic armor (something the average and non-gem-spending player will never have) or spending a remarkable amount of gems (at least 100).

L43 is usually possible without gems, using existing and latest EB+ armor. Still, good friends are required to get there in time.

To reach the L51 milestone, at least average epics are required (outdated ones like Blazeborne & Co. don't help anymore), and no chance making it without good friends.

So it would be fair to say that L52-L60 is a 'paid feature' and the questionable rewards for it (prince keys and gold keys usually only give 2/3 star crap, 5 gems are a joke compared to what you need to get there) are just good for one's ego. Which is kinda sad, shouldn't one be able to get there when having the best armor you can get *without paying* and with really hard efforts?

Any other observations/ideas?
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

read

still have only got to 43 once

Great thread. +1

Excellent thread! Thanks for taking the time to post the tips. +1