Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
    hey, im new here, i wonder if you can tell me what my current material amount if im at lv29 fighting lv30 boss ? i need to know the amount of material so that i can decide either to put my gem on summoning stone or go for the ranked prize so i could create the plus version of legendary since i wont be able to reach lv 43

Quote Originally Posted by nonetobeknow View Post
    hey, im new here, i wonder if you can tell me what my current material amount if im at lv29 fighting lv30 boss ? i need to know the amount of material so that i can decide either to put my gem on summoning stone or go for the ranked prize so i could create the plus version of legendary since i wont be able to reach lv 43
    You can check out how many materials you have in your armorsmith by scrolling to the right when you enter the page where you can select armors for crafting. The armors where you lack materials will be greyed out but you should still be able to see how many materials you have on hand for each armor type.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgangs246 View Post
    You can check out how many materials you have in your armorsmith by scrolling to the right when you enter the page where you can select armors for crafting. The armors where you lack materials will be greyed out but you should still be able to see how many materials you have on hand for each armor type.
    That's for iOS. By completing level 29, you should have 22 materials ( 1 material per kill from 15 - 21, 2 material drops from 22 - 42 )

Basically, if you want to summon the boss from 29 onwards, you would have to summon the boss once for each level from 30 to 43.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    That's for iOS. By completing level 29, you should have 22 materials ( 1 material per kill from 15 - 21, 2 material drops from 22 - 42 )

Basically, if you want to summon the boss from 29 onwards, you would have to summon the boss once for each level from 30 to 43.
    the cost of the gem gonna rise for each summon ? im kinda confuse which level you refering to, my victory reward lv or the boss lv. im android user, sorry for that.

Quote Originally Posted by nonetobeknow View Post
    the cost of the gem gonna rise for each summon ? im kinda confuse which level you refering to, my victory reward lv or the boss lv. im android user, sorry for that.
    After level 29, you're 14 levels short of 43. Each level 30-42 == 2 materials (and 43 is 3 materials leaving you with 1 spare), 1 summoning == 2 materials => 14 summonings needed, which is 14 * 11 = 154 gems. (gem cost goes up from 11 to 30 once the boss even is over; summoned bosses are all level 1)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Cool

funny guide
    UN SpongeBOZZ
    UNLEASHED GUILD
    MASTER
    Friend add code : XBB-RPC-DZW
    LINE id : SpongeBOZZ
    "yah yah i know i´m the boss of Bikini Bottom Mafia"

this is great, helped me a lot
    Crime City: 746 965 434
    Syndicate: 138

Knights and Dragons Guild: Retired
    Recruitment only.

For applications to the Rainbow Coalition pm ilvtfu on line.

**We Support the 11+ Movement**

Great guide. One other thing that may be useful. I worked out the damage and defence maths for this and depending on the boss different combinations can be better.
    For an epic boss with two consecutive elements (ie. fire-spirit, spirit-earth, earth-air, air-water, water-fire) it is best to use armours with consecutive elements with both strengths (ie, water-fire vs fire-spirit), this gives a damage advantage of 2 with no weaknesses. After that armours with 1 strength and no weaknesses are best.
    In the case of an epic boss with 2 non-consecutive elements then 1 strength and no weaknesses is actually better than 2 strengths and 1 weakness (there are no 2 strength, no weakness combinations for this type). Of course if you are getting the same number of hits in for both types of armour then the 2 strengths will be better.

Finally the best way to evaluate how good an armour is when compared to another (not taking into account elements) you should multiply the attack and defence together, not add them (like I have been doing till now). I can provide the full formulas if needed, I was doing them so I could beat the epic boss at each level using minimal knights.

Quote Originally Posted by rogercamel View Post
    Great guide. One other thing that may be useful. I worked out the damage and defence maths for this and depending on the boss different combinations can be better.
    For an epic boss with two consecutive elements (ie. fire-spirit, spirit-earth, earth-air, air-water, water-fire) it is best to use armours with consecutive elements with both strengths (ie, water-fire vs fire-spirit), this gives a damage advantage of 2 with no weaknesses. After that armours with 1 strength and no weaknesses are best.
    In the case of an epic boss with 2 non-consecutive elements then 1 strength and no weaknesses is actually better than 2 strengths and 1 weakness (there are no 2 strength, no weakness combinations for this type). Of course if you are getting the same number of hits in for both types of armour then the 2 strengths will be better.

Finally the best way to evaluate how good an armour is when compared to another (not taking into account elements) you should multiply the attack and defence together, not add them (like I have been doing till now). I can provide the full formulas if needed, I was doing them so I could beat the epic boss at each level using minimal knights.
    You should check out this thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...theorycrafting
    Knights & Dragons (Android)
    IGN: Usul [100+]

Guild war rankings: 4th, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd .... more coming soon
    The Herd is growing fast and strong!

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Usul View Post
    Nice. Pretty much confirms most of my equations. One thing I was going to add to this though for epic bosses, is to always put your knight who does the least damage first, because they will always get one less hit in than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by rogercamel View Post
    Nice. Pretty much confirms most of my equations. One thing I was going to add to this though for epic bosses, is to always put your knight who does the least damage first, because they will always get one less hit in than the others.
    Not necessarily, can be advantageous to put the beefiest tank there assuming you have a better armor for a hitter in slot two. Swamp shaman vs. Slimelord was a good example, solid defensive armor that managed to soak several hits while building my own SA for moontide in slot 2 (or other people's Notus+ if they had it for the double damage), and slot 3 was some throw away armor, the infamous sauce pan helmet, dustbin shield, and broom sword, who's only real purpose was to provide additional damage bonus and soak maybe two hits to line up a SA for the vastly superior friends in slots 4/5.

Play with the spreadsheet that Lii links near the bottom of the thread that Usul posted; your idea will likely work in the vast majority of attempts, but in some cases may want to swap the lineup a bit for maximum damage.

Also can be handy if you trigger the first SA (appears to be boss percentage health based but I haven't tracked it down explicitly and not sure anyone else has either) with the first toon, that's can mean an extra hit for the main in slot 2, which can be a swing of ~2K boss health which is non-trivial at any level.

Fortunately boss hunting at least to 51 very rarely comes down to needing to do everything perfectly assuming decent friends list and at least one solid armor. It'll likely be two months before I can make a realistic 60 attempt on an easy boss, but people were finishing this current one a day or more ahead so realistically there's a current gear level which mostly trivializes it with likely some small gem expenditure in the last round or two.
    Last edited by Revelate; 08-21-2013 at 12:23 AM.
    --Rev

sorry...

Hey I know you directly said not to do this but I tried to message you and ir said your box is full. Please add WBB-DRW-HYR thanks you!

Red face

Nice guide

Great guide, thank you!

Am i doing this right?

Ok when i reach a reward tier when i get stuck (like at tier 15, personally i like just collecting the epic armour and im only level 39 now so its not like i will actually get to tier 43 and be able to craft the + version) what i do is use two of my own knights (in appropriate elemental amour, like this week its the leviathan, so im using the AA+ (currently level 26) and the Crius + (currently level 22)) on ny main and another, then i hire two friends for a total of 7EE for my first fight to save 6EE to hire another two friends
    What im curious about is if im doing this efficiently? Like would it be more efficient if i used 8EE first fight then 5EE next fight (one friend) to get the 100% boost for the first? Or is the way im doing it currently more efficient?
    Will there be sacrifice? Yes and not just soldiers, but innocent bystanders, as well. Even so ... no ... because of that, I cannot stop. Even if I need to cheat and hurt others, I must persevere. To that end I must become carnage incarnate. I must spill yet more blood, so that the blood already spilt will not be in vain.

K&D
    Lelouch
    XBF-DZH-QCZ
    Level 39 (currently)
    Guild:The Black Knights (could use some recruits )