Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by musizian View Post
    Hey guys,
    I have a question on collecting gems.. How do you guys do that?
    The only free gems are from the videos which is rarely one a day...
    Help pleasE?
    If you don't get the videos then there's no way to get more. It's just luck, whether or not the videos are available or not. Also, this isn't the right place to be asking these questions.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Finish all 60 steps

Great thread... on to the next step. Need a guide to finish all 60 stages. I am getting to level 57 or 58 without using gems and with using one nemesis lvl30 armor (on my main). I am getting good help from allies who also have nemesis armor, but 10 allies per day is just not doing it for me. Thanks for your tips.

There really aren't many steps outside of using the right armor combos against the boss, and sometimes the nemesis isn't the best option. From some discussion of past bosses, you ideally want to be at level 40 of the boss after 3 days. That way you can safely get 5 boss kills a day (using 2 friends each, 2x5 being your 10 friend usages each day) and reach 60. Depending on your gear and friends, you can be higher, but ideally you want to get as high as you can the first day, since most of the early bosses will see some epic energy drops and you can blow through those. Second and third day, again, get as high as you can, hopefully up to around 40.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Many thanks!

Many thanks to the time and effort that went into this!

I'm only lvl 22 after 3-4 days, but I'm hooked!

Quote Originally Posted by Quartermiler88 View Post
    Thanks for the post.. This helped a lot..
    Definately!! +1

Do you guys think beating level 43 epic bosses is possible with only the Big 4 maxed? I won't be able to max a Level 70 armor for awhile :\.

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    Do you guys think beating level 43 epic bosses is possible with only the Big 4 maxed? I won't be able to max a Level 70 armor for awhile :\.
    With the old boss difficulty, you can get to 43 with friends help. The way it is now though I'd say it'd be close to impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    With the old boss difficulty, you can get to 43 with friends help. The way it is now though I'd say it'd be close to impossible.
    Hmm, damn. I have another 5-7 days before I can get my last castle expansion and then another week after that to max either Swamp Shaman + or Infernal Lord + :\.

Good thread, thanks for this i want old bosses back i can't even get to 43
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

thanks for this post, was really insightful

pretty sure my question's been answered before but i guess i just havent found where, nonetheless, is it worth it to summon boss (for 11-gems) when you're really struggling to hit lvl43(what with the OPed bosses nowadays) or simply use those 11gems for 11SA while fighting said boss? thanks!
    IGN: WarChicken
    Level : 1xx
    Code : XBC BBH FXP
    Guild : All Legends

Helpful Links! Check Them Out!
    Radlonghammer's Newbie Guide

Radlonghammer's Epic Boss Guide

Fuzing Armors Results

600RR's FAQ Breakdown

It is cheaper for me to get 10 EE rather than 11 gems to summon the boss. IT might be cheaper for you to hit a few bonus crits. ymmv. I do not tend to plan on using gem crits, just when I miss too many times or eurus crits too many times.

raist responded, and I thought I could clarify without using up anymore space. 5/5 is way better than 5/2 or 4/3 and uses only 3 additional energy. So for ten gems you get 25% more damage but also 7 epic energy, enough to do another 3 person attack, or less down time until your next win.
    Last edited by overcire; 07-07-2013 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post
    It is cheaper for me to get 10 EE rather than 11 gems to summon the boss. IT might be cheaper for you to hit a few bonus crits. ymmv. I do not tend to plan on using gem crits, just when I miss too many times or eurus crits too many times.
    Buying energy is only useful if you have 3 good armors for your knights to counter the boss. But if you depend on friends to do the bulk of the dmg reviving or summoning would be a better option. For SAs to be effective you need to pay close attention with the boss hp.

nice thread. good reminder
    Last edited by Johnny Depp; 07-12-2013 at 12:37 PM.
    IGN: Johnny Depp / level 120+
    Member of The Rainbow Rug, part of the Rainbow Coalition.

Quote Originally Posted by WarChicken View Post
    pretty sure my question's been answered before but i guess i just havent found where, nonetheless, is it worth it to summon boss (for 11-gems) when you're really struggling to hit lvl43(what with the OPed bosses nowadays) or simply use those 11gems for 11SA while fighting said boss? thanks!
    I think the prices reflect desperation - 12 gems to resurrect your current line up fighting the boss, 11 gems to summon a knock over boss, 10 gems to just throw whatever you like at him again (10 energy) - yes, it can use up friends, which again, if you're not desperate for time... As Raist responded, your equipment is kind of important in figuring out the value of SA. I have yet to fix my model, but for my troop - which has been poorly geared for the last two dragons - 3, 4 SAs were what would be needed to push over hurdle of the last tier I went to, which is obviously cheaper than a whole 10/11/12 gem for another stab at the boss... but that requires, again, even less desperation and becomes an easy "lemon" strategy - oh no, I've already spent 4 gems on this fight, and I'm missing a lot, better put in another, and another, and another ...
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE