Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

Exclamation

Yeah i'm having massive problems taking EBs down now, for some reason my stats dropped massively.

Where i had 2055 Attack before last update i only got 1687 now with Spartans Wargear.
    I tried re-equipping them but stats stay low, is this a bug or did i miss something?

Normally i was able to go up to rank 14 with just 1 character using the best armor for the fight, now i didn't even make it to 10 and had to use 2 chars, also i use Haunted Citadel to trigger EB events and was able to get 3 tries easy using my 6 characters, now i only get 2 tries and i'm dead on 2nd try.

Quote Originally Posted by Michiel81 View Post
    Yeah i'm having massive problems taking EBs down now, for some reason my stats dropped massively.

Where i had 2055 Attack before last update i only got 1687 now with Spartans Wargear.
    I tried re-equipping them but stats stay low, is this a bug or did i miss something?

Normally i was able to go up to rank 14 with just 1 character using the best armor for the fight, now i didn't even make it to 10 and had to use 2 chars, also i use Haunted Citadel to trigger EB events and was able to get 3 tries easy using my 6 characters, now i only get 2 tries and i'm dead on 2nd try.
    did your position in guild change? or change guild? thats probably a guild perk bonus change.

also do a different level - something easy like skeli tombs like said in the other page you put this problem in.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

disagree with gem spending

I think your gems are better spent saving them for a 999 or 1200 gem opening to get epics. You should invest your time in finding higher leveld friends to help you get the EB+ armors and leveling up your own armors to get you there.

Quote Originally Posted by poprocks View Post
    I think your gems are better spent saving them for a 999 or 1200 gem opening to get epics. You should invest your time in finding higher leveld friends to help you get the EB+ armors and leveling up your own armors to get you there.
    Gems may be useful when getting the first EB+, but this can also be accomplished through inviting high level friends. A good thing for newer players is to check out the top list of EB boss, and send invites. It may only get a few, but those can be helpful in the long run.

Thanks bro!

appreciate it
    Last edited by legalious; 12-11-2014 at 03:54 PM.

Does anyone have any idea, what is the lowest level possible (your character should be) in order to beat the EPIC boss on level 15?

I forgot to add in my last response, is it better to save gems and use towards epic bosses, or just opening limited chests?

I'm level 1 currently.
    Last edited by legalious; 12-18-2014 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Merged

Well it depends on the friends you have equipped, usually. You can totally suck, if you have two awesome friends...

The choice to do chests or not is a personal one. I've never opened a chest, but I have friends who regularly do. I believe both options are equally viable.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Hello?

Hi I am a some might say 'noob' but I have been playing for two weeks and I am level 25 and I would like some advice! This advice is on how to get armours. At the moment I have a lot of 1 stars, a couple of 2 stars and 1 3 star. My problem is that I can't get any more 3 stars or 4 stars. I have recently (with the frog prince) been trying to get 4 star armours, and I came really close! I would like people (if they wouldn't mind) to if they do what this thread says, get nemisis armour, I would like if I can have your friend code, or if you don't want to do that, then give me some personal tricks thanks in advance

I know how to beat the epic boss but how can you generate more heart drops or can you?