Top 400 Syndicate LCN Doubling members to get to top 250 -> JOIN US

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 400 Syndicate LCN Doubling members to get to top 250 -> JOIN US

Thumbs up Top 400 Syndicate LCN Doubling members to get to top 250 -> JOIN US

>>>WORLD DOMINATION!!<<<
    Join us for extra strength and have fun winning top rewards!
    Currently Ranked Top 400, got there with only 20 members!
    We are now 38 members and more joining every day to fight for top 250!
    LCN aka "La Costra Nostra Cali Syndicate" would like to invite you to join.
    Invite code: 516872372

***Benefits***
    Rewards include increases in
    % $cash$ won
    % ®respect® gained
    and % overall strength

Maxed out in almost every category!
    Need to be (pref.) level 50 or above
    Be a DAILY and COMMUNICATING player & Have 500 allies or close to it
    And be able to work as a team!
    Also if you are willing to spend some gold that would be awesome. But no need
    All members must try to donate bricks daily in order for the syndicate to succeed.

***Join LCN today!!***
    Help us in our fight for world domination!!
    Looking forward to your request
    LCN INVITE CODE : 516872372
    LCN Leader : S1kCh1c 619276055
    Or PM me (Destroyer#1) 805191553

Thnx!
    Last edited by Destroyer#1; 05-10-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hello, I am an active player from Mexico I like leveling up, mastered areas and gain respect for buy items.
    I have had 2 syndicates (browns backers Two wars top 500 and -Bandidos-one war top 1500 they were not active)

Name: Tropa
    lvl: 95
    jobs completed: 4748
    fights won: 4577
    fights lost: 1540
    robberies won: 1486
    robberies lost: 122

Mafia members: 546
    weapons: 1444
    armors: 537
    vehicles: 499 (priority to keep recruitment)

Mafia atk: 23862--> 28-30k with syn bonus
    Mafia def: 28056-->35-38 with syn bonus
    IPH: 8605-->11-12k with syn bonus (always upgrading)
    *all this up with the bonus of the union*

my skills points:
    atk: 72
    def: 100
    energy: 1310 (for mastering areas fast and win cash and items, and 1 skill point)
    stamina: 10

My mafia id: 638 097 116 if you send me invitation would be happy

P.S my english is basic and I hate to use translator, I hope you understand my message and accept me

Proposition

I'm a leader of a syndicate called The Hespeler Boys that's placed 226/261 and not sure of our placing in the last battle yet. We only have 30 productive members out of 60. I'm willing to accept your whole group into our syndicate. We can set up a joint leadership roll between us. Allowing you the ability to retain 50% contol of the group. We have all but two of the bonuses 2/3 of the way to getting vehicle attack to 25% then it's just gun attack left.

Message me if interested
    Kevin Thomson

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Merger?

Join The Corleane Family Mafia! *540-860-418. *Top 250 Team! * Great team with bonuses surpassing all other Top 250 Teams and looking to improve. *Gold spenders and non-money players welcome and we are looking for players with attack and defense over 60K. *Join fast before we max out with new members!
    Tired of syndicate always asking for more donations for bonuses? *Tired of using gold and not even being in top 250 syndicate?
    Tired of vault spend requirements? *None here!
    We never ask for donations and we will always be in top 250!!

Quote Originally Posted by TropaMex View Post
    Hello, I am an active player from Mexico I like leveling up, mastered areas and gain respect for buy items.
    I have had 2 syndicates (browns backers..........
    Welcome Tropa

Consistent Contributor copernicus's Avatar
    Post Count

Finished #360 and looking to improve

We have a few spots for daily team players. Enjoy the benefits of 40 supporting members and 75+ bonuses. We are looking to improve on our #360 ranking. Join now while there are vacancies...syndicate ID 589-378-659.

If you are thinking merging, pm me asap while there are still vacancies.

Join the LCN syndicate today
    We have some open spots left.
    See you soon
    PM me for more info

Post Count

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kevin thomson View Post
    i'm a leader of a syndicate called the hespeler boys that's placed 226/261 and not sure of our placing in the last battle yet. We only have 30 productive members out of 60. I'm willing to accept your whole group into our syndicate. We can set up a joint leadership roll between us. Allowing you the ability to retain 50% contol of the group. We have all but two of the bonuses 2/3 of the way to getting vehicle attack to 25% then it's just gun attack left. Message me if interested kevin thomson
    Thanks for your inquiry but lcn does not have any plans of doing any merger deals. We have a very organized, communicative and loyal crew and all our members are extremely happy with our success. We have open spots if you'd like to make a change, pm me or destroyer if interested. Thnx ~Sik

Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TropaMex View Post
    Hello, I am an active player from Mexico I like leveling up, mastered areas and gain respect for buy items.I have had 2 syndicates (browns backers Two wars top 500 and -Bandidos-one war top 1500 they were not active)Name: Tropalvl: 95 jobs completed: 4748fights won: 4577fights lost: 1540robberies won: 1486robberies lost: 122Mafia members: 546 weapons: 1444armors: 537vehicles: 499 (priority to keep recruitment)Mafia atk: 23862--> 28-30k with syn bonusMafia def: 28056-->35-38 with syn bonusIPH: 8605-->11-12k with syn bonus (always upgrading)*all this up with the bonus of the union*my skills points:atk: 72def: 100energy: 1310 (for mastering areas fast and win cash and items, and 1 skill point)stamina: 10 My mafia id: 638 097 116 if you send me invitation would be happyP.S my english is basic and I hate to use translator, I hope you understand my message and accept me
    Happy to have you join our crew, you'll fit right in here. I hope you enjoy being a part of our team! THNX~Sik

Welcome to LCN wilson ! Enjoy the benefits!

***Join LCN today!!***
    This is what you get !