Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Slevinn View Post
    Not exactly. He is pointing out one of the ways that many players approach the game. He is also showing a diffrent approach for more gaining in the long run.
    Yeah I guess, just sounds like an over-comiplicated rant in an attempt to relate. Players will eventually be forced to follow "plan b/+" once their health points take long than an hour to recharge. She has made quite the speculation, but all I really pulled out of this post was displeasure, and disappointment. I think if she simplified it with a little less agro, I or we may be able to sympathize her drama and disdain.

Ps. I too have maxed faerie nemisis mail, may I add you , my username is "bud?" we would make a great team.
    Knights and dragons: Budd
    Level 100
    XBB-QMF-NQD

Comparison with the job and a car was a great idea, made me smile so thanks for that.

What I would may clearer in the post would be that you SHOULD try to beat the boss as even the 1-10 lvl give nice rewards, the mono spirit armor is good for enchanting and I got living flame from the boss way before I could craft it so it is a GOOD thing to tackle the boss early on. What you should NOT do is obsess over it, if you loose don't spent gems on heal or energy but level up or add some players from ADD ME thread that are somewhat in your level range. I've stated playing on the same day the new boss appeared and got easily to lvl15 on it and I will craft the armor at some point to look pretty and collect dust in my armory, as for building training fields it's great advice sadly the game keeps bothering me to build taverns and cathedrals

As for mods not sticking any beginner guide that is strange, I can't imagine player spending 50$+ dollars on the game without researching before what it is best spent on.

Trust me... Lots of people spend without researching... Lol

Thanks for the understanding

You are right, there do have many dedicated new players learn and benefit from forum. They should not be deserve such strong word from me, and I no mean to do that too. I just wanna made a simulation to tell other beginners who are not often read thread about a true hurt thing, which may let them rethink their strategy of this game.

Again, I do hope they can get better result than me. I did made stupid mistakes before, but after 20+ days, I finished my goal, thus I hope they can do that and do that better too
    Quote Originally Posted by RadLonghammer View Post
    Much of what Harvey says is correct. Much of what Howzee says is correct too.

The one real problem I have with Harvey's post/rant is that it's ONLY going to be read by the newer players that DO take time to read the useful advice of those who went before them. Those who simply spam friend requests aren't going to bother. Consequently, the A**hats that (perhaps) deserve the harsh words will never see them, and those who are making a legitimate attempt to study/understand the game will.

So to all dedicated noobs: Harvey's a good guy, he's just frustrated. As long as you're a dedicated player, and respectful within these forums, you will absolutely be embraced and encouraged the same way we all were when we were new!

Quote Originally Posted by Wredniak2003 View Post
    Comparison with the job and a car was a great idea, made me smile so thanks for that.

What I would may clearer in the post would be that you SHOULD try to beat the boss as even the 1-10 lvl give nice rewards, the mono spirit armor is good for enchanting and I got living flame from the boss way before I could craft it so it is a GOOD thing to tackle the boss early on. What you should NOT do is obsess over it, if you loose don't spent gems on heal or energy but level up or add some players from ADD ME thread that are somewhat in your level range. I've stated playing on the same day the new boss appeared and got easily to lvl15 on it and I will craft the armor at some point to look pretty and collect dust in my armory, as for building training fields it's great advice sadly the game keeps bothering me to build taverns and cathedrals

As for mods not sticking any beginner guide that is strange, I can't imagine player spending 50$+ dollars on the game without researching before what it is best spent on.
    This is absolutely correct. Even if a new-mid level player cannot beat the boss the 43 times required to craft the "+" version of the boss armor, the rewards for falling short are still significant.

Suppose a player is able to beat the boss only to level 35 this week. That will gain him or her (cumulatively):

18 Mystic Armors (10 EP each for a total of 180)
    13 Living Flame Armors (24 EP each for a total of 312)
    3 Silver Keys
    3 Gold Keys
    4 Gems
    1 Fusion Stone
    And a ton (for that level) of Gold and Experience Points

Those are darned substantial rewards for the lower-mid level player, and should NOT be left on the table.

While I would advise a newer player against obsessing over the boss drop armor, I would also advise him to use all the Epic Energy he is given to fight the boss to as high a level as he possibly can. He will not only develop his boss fighting strategy for the days when he IS able to hit the L43 boss, but will supplement his material farming/armor leveling activities as well.
    K&D Add Code: XBB-HRB-NXN
    In Game Name: RadLonghammer
    Level 90 as of 4/28/2013

Friend Adds: I cant keep track of all requests, send me your code, and I'll add you.

For New(ish) Players... "Things I Wish I Knew When I was I Noob:"
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Leveling/page4

When I say "The Spreadsheet," this is what I mean: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0

Dude, sometimes, a hurt simulation may get better result.
    Some people may rethink their strategy after reading this arguable post, that's good.
    Some people may blame my attitude or think this post is nothing, keep their way, true they will eventually be like us now, but they can also feel the pain of their choice.

BTW, I'm a man...Just use a Lovely girl's photo as my avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Budd View Post
    Yeah I guess, just sounds like an over-comiplicated rant in an attempt to relate. Players will eventually be forced to follow "plan b/+" once their health points take long than an hour to recharge. She has made quite the speculation, but all I really pulled out of this post was displeasure, and disappointment. I think if she simplified it with a little less agro, I or we may be able to sympathize her drama and disdain.

Ps. I too have maxed faerie nemisis mail, may I add you , my username is "bud?" we would make a great team.

Another tip

Another thing to mention perhaps is to not bother upgrading armor at all unless you know its a suit of armor you're going to be using for a while. I upgraded a bunch of armor to 10 or 15, seeing if they had + versions to unlock because I figured + versions would probably be more valuable for fusing. Also, once I had a suit of Atlantean+, I kept upgrading my monk robe i got from referral up to 20 or so before I realized I should probably stop that and focus on the Atlantean+. I have the Atlantean+ up to level 35 now but I stopped to work on getting more training grounds going and selling off the taverns, cathedrals, fountains, and guard towers.

Also early on don't combine armors together at first unless its part of a quest... from what I'm reading from others, you'll run out of fusing stones eventually and the gold it costs to combine you'd be better off putting into building up your gold-making buildings.

Now I only use the basic armors to upgrade suits I know i'm going to use later at earlier stages, like getting crius and hydra hunter suits I got to unlock the + versions, and if my armory fills up with those then I use them to raise a suit of armor my knights are using that's under level 20 (like steam wizard robe). Save your snakeskin armors for armor that is already above level 20.

Yes, I think there was a little too much emotion that's all. I don't mean to be a prick, and my apologies for calling you a lady. I just felt that I had to read too much, to come to a conclusion that could have been stated 1000 less characters. nonetheless, I'm sure readers will understand and form their own conclusions, this post just came off akin to a rant, and disappointment. I still enjoy reading your posts however.

Ps. may I add you, I have very few high level friends.
    Level 100
    XBB-QMF-NQD

Thanks.

I've also mentioned that 1 to 10 stages does give great rewards to beginners in another thread, hope they already knew that

And for the quests, it is sucks...I finished them all so that you can know I totally understand your current situation.
    Actually it needs a choice, some people prefer high efficiency development, some people prefer to finish all quests, or like me, have to balance and slowing down development to finish all quests then rebuild all training fields.

The monster nest really sucks...And it requires to build 2 of them...wtf...I sold them immediately after finishing quests...

And the monster nest is the second last quest about buildings, the last building quest is combine with passing several Epic stages, just need you to build a TAVERN then collect golds.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Wredniak2003 View Post

No problem, a friend request has been sent to you, happy hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Budd View Post
    Yes, I think there was a little too much emotion that's all. I don't mean to be a prick, and my apologies for calling you a lady. I just felt that I had to read too much, to come to a conclusion that could have been stated 1000 less characters. nonetheless, I'm sure readers will understand and form their own conclusions, this post just came off akin to a rant, and disappointment. I still enjoy reading your posts however.

Ps. may I add you, I have very few high level friends.

Great tips.
    This should be added if there is a post for guiding new players
    Quote Originally Posted by Petra View Post
    Another thing to mention perhaps is to not bother upgrading armor at all unless you know its a suit of armor you're going to be using for a while. I upgraded a bunch of armor to 10 or 15, seeing if they had + versions to unlock because I figured + versions would probably be more valuable for fusing. Also, once I had a suit of Atlantean+, I kept upgrading my monk robe i got from referral up to 20 or so before I realized I should probably stop that and focus on the Atlantean+. I have the Atlantean+ up to level 35 now but I stopped to work on getting more training grounds going and selling off the taverns, cathedrals, fountains, and guard towers.

Also early on don't combine armors together at first unless its part of a quest... from what I'm reading from others, you'll run out of fusing stones eventually and the gold it costs to combine you'd be better off putting into building up your gold-making buildings.

Now I only use the basic armors to upgrade suits I know i'm going to use later at earlier stages, like getting crius and hydra hunter suits I got to unlock the + versions, and if my armory fills up with those then I use them to raise a suit of armor my knights are using that's under level 20 (like steam wizard robe). Save your snakeskin armors for armor that is already above level 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    No problem, a friend request has been sent to you, happy hunting
    wonderful, thank you.
    Level 100
    XBB-QMF-NQD

Potential growth for training fields

To Harvey and other experience players,

Just want to hear your analyzes and expertise on training buildings to see which one can get the best results.

Topic: Is training field really the BEST building to get for gold?

Crystal Conservatory (1 space)
    L1 => 400 gold/ hr.
    L2 => 500gold/ every 25 mins. (Let's just say 1,000 gold per hr)
    Thus: 1,000 per hr (each spot)
    Side note: I have 23 spots (but lets just say 22, for the sake of calculating with training fields) 22X1k gold= so minimum 22k gold per hr.

Training Field (with 2 spaces)
    L1=> 1,167/ hr. Max 14,000 gold.
    L3=> Roughly 2,000 gold/ hr.
    Thus: 2,000 per hr (2 spots)
    **Data found on your post in forum somewhere, couldnt find it. U wrote too many posts, but props to u.**
    Note* (To get to L3, you need 20 gems per building. If you have 22 spaces, thats 220 gems.) It's could be an investment, I guess.

Monster Nest (1 space)
    L1 => 750 gold/ hr. Max 1500 gold.
    L2 => 500gold/ every 25 mins. Max

Question 1-Technically, isn't Crystal Conservatory or even Monster Nest a cheaper way to earn gold IF 1) you rather use yr gems to try yr luck for Black Chest item. 2) IF you collect gold all the time. Only disadvantage when you sleep, you only get maximum 450 gold or 1,500 gold for MN.

Q2- Don't those two (CC or MN) has better growth and a greater potential if you are going to spend gems to get them to L3? You'll earn gold a lot faster which compensate the amount of gold for the hrs you'll be sleeping. For sure the time you are up and playing the game will be much longer than the time u'll spend sleeping (lets say 8 hrs). I just sleep for 6 hrs, so it doesn't really bother me if I miss 6 hrs of gold.

I just want to hear what you guys think. so hit me. I'm sure you guys have more calculations than me.
    Last edited by hhm; 05-06-2013 at 10:59 AM.
    Knight's name: HHM Lvl 12x
    Guild: RainbowRoom.

Accepting 69+. PM first Please.

you're right, training fields are not the fastest way to earn money. The reason we all use them is because they have the highest capacity with very good earning rates. If you're on your game all day then go with CC and MN but if you sleep, go to work, and do other things, then I think you'll find Training Fields will earn you the most money.

Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by hhm View Post

Just want to hear your analyzes and expertise on training buildings to see which one can get the best results.

L1 => 400 gold/ hr.
    Side note: I have 23 spots (but lets just say 22, for the sake of calculating with training fields) 22X1k gold= 22k gold per hr.

Note* (To get to L3, you need 20 gems per building. If you have 22 spaces, thats 220 gems.) It's could be an investment, I guess.
    **Data found on your post in forum somewhere, couldnt find it. U wrote too many posts, but props to u.**

Monster Nest (1 space)

Question 1-Technically, isn't Crystal Conservatory or even Monster Nest a cheaper way to earn gold IF 1) you rather use yr gems to try yr luck for Black Chest item. 2) IF you collect gold all the time. Only disadvantage when you sleep, you only get maximum 450 gold or 1,500 gold for MN.

Q2- Don't those two (CC or MN) has better growth and a greater potential if you are going to spend gems to get them to L3? You'll earn gold a lot faster which compensate the amount of gold for the hrs you'll be sleeping. For sure the time you are up and playing the game will be much longer than the time u'll spend sleeping (lets say 8 hrs). I just sleep for 6 hrs, so it doesn't really bother me if I miss 6 hrs of gold.

I just want to hear what you guys think. so hit me. I'm sure you guys have more calculations than me.
    I'm level 200+ and always have nemesis armour equipped, add me: XBB - CPQ - YRZ

My friends list is near full so I'm only accepting level 85+ people with nemesis armour. Please don't add me unless you meet the requirements. I will immediately delete anyone who doesn't so please don't waste both of our time.

Happy hunting

Well, I have to say that since there are free gems offers, no matter what buildings you choose, you should eventually upgrade them to the top, just a matter of time. But the earlier you upgrade, the more golds you received earlier.

And for the calculation, actually we can directly compare to 2 sides buildings, ignore mid-range like crystal. And as I mentioned above, we should max out buildings, thus I only compare the TOP levels between buildings.

Crystal actually is the same amount quick money buildings like Fountain, max out them will give you 1,200 golds per hour.
    The monster nest give you 1250 golds/hours, thus the monster nest is the fastest building.

Thus let's just calculate between Monster nest & training fields.

Monster nest, 1250 golds/ hours, suppose you only sleep 6 hours, the income would be 1250*18+2500=25,000 golds

Training fields, 2000 golds/hours, that's 1000 golds/hour/spot, thus 1000*24=24,000 golds, just 1,000 golds less than monster nest for each spot.

Consider the real situation that you cannot always staying with the game, there are many variety in our life, thus the training fields are always better choice. And for the cost of gems, training fields are much less than monster nest.

35 gems/2=17.5 gems/spots, 75000/2=35000golds for Training fields, 40 gems, 1150000 golds for Monster nest, thus you can see training fields are much cheaper.

Thus Training Field win.
    Quote Originally Posted by hhm View Post

L1 => 400 gold/ hr.
    Side note: I have 23 spots (but lets just say 22, for the sake of calculating with training fields) 22X1k gold= so minimum 22k gold per hr.

Monster Nest (1 space)