Warning: Gree Gold / Cash purchases broken - no response from Gree - *** RISKY *** - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warning: Gree Gold / Cash purchases broken - no response from Gree - *** RISKY ***

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ohgreatitsryan View Post
    I think they might have always had this policy, but no one ever told support. Maybe they just have quotas for closed tickets that they need to reach?

Oh, they have quotas, but it doesn't involve closing tickets. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Apple only has one quota - Happy Customers

On your receipts from the iTunes Store - there is a little link at the bottom that says : "Report a problem" - amazing how fast that link gets results!
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Really dude? Over a dozen people chime in that they are having the exact same problem - and the TWO times you tried it over the past year - it worked (which it has worked over 100 times for me before too) - and you have the WISDOM to reply - "I don't know what you guys are talking about"? - smh.

For a very long time - I have only purchased iTunes cards and bought all of my Gold that way so my bank account doesn't get messed up by stupid transactions that say they didn't go through but actually did - in this case - It appeared the transaction did not go through the first time (but did) and the second time it took partial payment from my iTunes account and the rest ($74) spilled over to my bank account.

I guess the only way to stop this from happening is to use a pre-paid credit card (like I've done in the past) as my primary form of payment - then if my iTunes card balance is gone - and if the pre-paid credit card is zeroed out - then the transaction will truly be denied. (Waits for some smarta$$ to respond: " the way to stop this from happening is to not push the purchase button").

Regardless - the whole point of my thread was to get it out there that the purchase program is BROKEN and that Gree is taking more than 5 business days to reposed to tickets about it. What ever happened to the good ole days when tickets were usually resolved within 24 - 48 hours - especially the ones about Gold? Is Gree truly asleep at the wheel?

Lastly - Apple actually takes these kind of complaints VERY serious when a vendor (Gree) takes money from a customer and doesn't provide the service. The MORE tickets that are sent into Apple - the more pressure they will put on Gree to address their customers - to the point where Apple may implement a "hold" on all their new transactions until Gree gets their customer satisfaction rate back up.

Moral of the story - you have more options than to just sit by and wait for Gree - they answer to a Boss and direct lifeline to customers - who places the highest concern of all on customer care. When Apple decides that Gree is consistently dropping the ball and creating too many unhappy customers - they will put an end to their ability to collect money.

BTW - Apple IS the fastest path to a refund.
    Agree with this, I now only use iTunes cards due to incorrect amounts being charged, wrong credits, multi charges etc, didnt get a response from Greenland so got refund from bank, then another problem so got refund from apple after getting a standard ' hope it's all ok now ' response from gree... Now just iTunes cards, but I also had a double charge on that as well....

Post Count
    I only use gift cards because I'm pretty sure my accountant would judge me if he saw all of these googleplay/itunes purchases..
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

STILL BROKEN - 11 Day turn around on Tickets

So - once again - i tried to purchase a vault of cash to upgrade my Santa Marta Train Station - the Cash counter went up by 320 million - and then went RIGHT BACK DOWN to my previous balance.

I JUST now got a response from a Ticket on April 29th - so schit is STILL broken - dont expect Customer No-Service to get back to you for 11 days - and please - learn from my mistake to trust that Gree fixed the problem.

You've heard of Once Bitten - Twice shy - well now I've been bitten 5 times - shame on me :/
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

Post Count
    So - once again - i tried to purchase a vault of cash to upgrade my Santa Marta Train Station - the Cash counter went up by 320 million - and then went RIGHT BACK DOWN to my previous balance.

I JUST now got a response from a Ticket on April 29th - so schit is STILL broken - dont expect Customer No-Service to get back to you for 11 days - and please - learn from my mistake to trust that Gree fixed the problem.

You've heard of Once Bitten - Twice shy - well now I've been bitten 5 times - shame on me :/
    I told them why this was happening and how they might fix it over two months ago, ticket is not answered.

I had the same issue, so I don't buy cash anymore.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    I told them why this was happening and how they might fix it over two months ago, ticket is not answered.I had the same issue, so I don't buy cash anymore.
    My Gold purchase didn't work either last week - so it's not just cash. Looks like I'm gong to be a Free Player in Columbia - not by choice - and perhaps a lot of others will be too.

Post Count
    My Gold purchase didn't work either last week - so it's not just cash. Looks like I'm gong to be a Free Player in Columbia - not by choice - and perhaps a lot of others will be too.
    Yes, makes sense, it's all related to the code used for purchasing referencing a wrong update, I think.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yesterday I was done with the waiting, sent a ticket to apple support, got an answer 40min later.
    Full refound.
    GREE, thats how support should be

Lurker
    Post Count
    Wow! Wish I could get customer service like that. I submitted a ticket in over a month ago. I bought gold and received cash instead. Got the usual auto-email that they send out when you submit your ticket but nothing after that.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Wow! Wish I could get customer service like that. I submitted a ticket in over a month ago. I bought gold and received cash instead. Got the usual auto-email that they send out when you submit your ticket but nothing after that.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Apple Customer Support is the best. No questions asked other than did you get what you paid for?

Apologies, this might be off topic

Why do lower levels have different amount of Cash vaults.... You said last time that you bought 670 Million Cash and never got it... I thought it was a typo on your behalf but now you said again that you bought 1 vault of cash of 320 Million. I can only get 143 Million...WHY??? Am I not being charged the exact same money you are? Why does the vault of gold give both of us 1500 Gold but the vault of Cash is half of what you get, and I'm assuming it's even worse for those even lower level than I am. Sorry If I am Off-Topic McDoc.

Sidtech

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech2 View Post
    Apple Customer Support is the best. No questions asked other than did you get what you paid for?

Apologies, this might be off topic

Why do lower levels have different amount of Cash vaults.... You said last time that you bought 670 Million Cash and never got it... I thought it was a typo on your behalf but now you said again that you bought 1 vault of cash of 320 Million. I can only get 143 Million...WHY??? Am I not being charged the exact same money you are? Why does the vault of gold give both of us 1500 Gold but the vault of Cash is half of what you get, and I'm assuming it's even worse for those even lower level than I am. Sorry If I am Off-Topic McDoc.

Sidtech
    I believe the amount you get is based off of your IPH

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DME View Post
    I believe the amount you get is based off of your IPH
    You are correct, at max current possible IPH, which is 49.2m IPH you get just under 6 billion a vault.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ZDUBYA View Post
    Go to apple buddy