PVE Payouts Bugged

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PVE Payouts Bugged

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count

PVE Payouts Bugged

Many people have been commenting about how the LTQs gold payout was bugged. I didn't pay any attention to be honest. But I did put it to the test later on. I concluded that all PVE (Regular and LTQ) gold payouts seem to be bugged about 17%. So for a monster that pays 1000 gold per kill your only getting 830 and so on. Anyone have a good idea what could be happening? Could the bonuses be bugged?
    Last edited by Dirt road Joe; 05-05-2013 at 11:17 PM.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Isnt the PVE LTQ's money choked in the same way exp is choked because of the campers?
    I got a feeling the go hand in hand..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I didn't notice this thread and started a new one about exactly the same problem I noticed yesterday while killing the last monsters in the Assassin LTQ. Here is that thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ur-vaulting-it

Post Count
    Yes, PvE is bugged right now.

When you pass level 1 mastery of a map, your gold reward for killing things goes up 5% of whatever the original value is assigned to each monster. So level 2 = L1 + 5%, level 3 = L1 + 10%, etc.

As it stands now, it temporarily shows your gold going up properly, but at some point when the game checks the servers (such as when you vault), the game autocorrects (improperly) your gold on hand to reflect the original L1 gold reward.

So the OP's monster originally gave out around 830, but he is probably at L5 mastery on that map.
    Last edited by RandomUser; 05-06-2013 at 10:51 AM.