Tired of spending gold and missing top prizes?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tired of spending gold and missing top prizes?

Banned
    Post Count

Tired of spending gold and missing top prizes?

Are you a one-man wrecking crew or femme fatale, but not getting the support of your team? Don't blame them if they can't keep up. Come join a team where your efforts will yield results.

We are SAS, the best independent syndicate in the game. You don't need to be part of a clan or change your name to match. You only need to have determination, integrity, and be a gold spender. If you're willing to do what it takes to win the top prizes but know it's impossible where you are, come join us. We are organized, efficient, and reliable. We will help you improve and you will get results. Just ask any of our teams already in the top 10.

Special consideration given to syndicate leaders and groups of players. Hackers will be reported.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Wow a troll free assassin thread

Post Count
    Untill now

Post Count
    Interesting a "Top 10 Team" like Sunnyvale feels the need to try to hijack an SAS thread, but if you want to roam with the big dogs, send us a PM about joining and we'll set up an interview.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    We've just made more room for dedicated gold players. Thanks to all who have applied already. Please send your mafia code, in-game name, and an email address where we can send you a link for an interview. We'll be weeding through the applications and will get to you as soon as possible. If you don't hear back right away, it is only because we are busy.

Thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Maybe you should be more clear when making the title of your thread. We can also help those players but won't bully them into buying gold either. Just wanna give people options.

Banned
    Post Count
    No Its ok these guys want to help explain to everyone the knowledge of their ways.

OHHH I get it now so if we join you we can spend twice as much as the team in 3rd spot you get a 20% boost to hideout damage.. Man thats awesome!!!!!!!! Really sounds like you guys know everything about not wasting gold and getting those top prizes good job!!!!!!!! oh i forgot you also got 20% Job Payout boost. man that sure was worth the additional 18-20 million IP, all that to be the first loser. GOOD JOB SA!!!!!

Seems to me like you got the same prizes as everyone in the top 10, with the addition of a couple None stat boosting trinkets, But hey you get to walk around with your chests all puff out because you came in 2nd, and thats the way to save gold, by throwing 20 million IP after a 20% boost to hideout damage. LOL

Lurker
    Post Count
    ^ Obviously this guy got steamrolled by them to feel the need to hijack a thread. they got 2nd place man (i'm not on either Synd), although the bonus may not have been great this time, next battle its much better.. i'd say they only have a 1000000 times more chance to get it than you... how about you stick to threads about your synd and stay out of others.

If you want a chance to recruit good people to your Synd, showing your immature nature on other posts isn't going to exactly light the path to better players. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people went on your recruiting thread and started talking smack about you guys...

Just sayin... it's just a game, lighten up, enjoy your Synd and leave others alone (unless they are cheating of course, which i'm sure yours nor theirs are).