Loosing money while your vaulting it?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loosing money while your vaulting it?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Loosing money while your vaulting it?

I was yesterday doing the final stage of the twins heroic mode and kept on killing the sapphron drakes. They gave me 1916 gold according to the info on the units. But several times when I was vaulting it, I noticed that after pressing vault, the 1916 changed to 15xx of gold instead! When I killed Magnus as the last one, the same happened, I lost like 20% of the loot while vaulting it. Anybody else seen the same?

Post Count
    Did you compare your total gold to see if it was the same or if it had gone down? I've had that happen, too, and usually when the unprotected amount changes to something other than 0 when trying to vault it's because the connection to the server was interrupted in the middle of the vaulting.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I didn't check that carefully on the total gold amount, but think it only rose with the lower amount, not the full amount I should have got as the reward for killing the monster.

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Losing money in attacks

This is somewhat off thread but I don't have permission to start new thread.

I am a new player, about one week I think. I am level 57 because of the quick turnover during the the Zokon and Assassins quests, I jumped some thirty levels in three days. Last night I was tagged for more than 100K gold in one attack. Today a couple times for more than 20k. I was able to beat the folks for revenge but have never collected more than 7K. My attack is 43K and my defense 36K. Is this scenario normal? It just seems like I am losing tons but not able to recoup. I went from 200K to 35K in a matter of hours.

Not whining but trying to get the lay of the land.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nycky View Post

I am a new player, about one week I think. I am level 57 because of the quick turnover during the the Zokon and Assassins quests, I jumped some thirty levels in three days. Last night I was tagged for more than 100K gold in one attack. Today a couple times for more than 20k. I was able to beat the folks for revenge but have never collected more than 7K. My attack is 43K and my defense 36K. Is this scenario normal? It just seems like I am losing tons but not able to recoup. I went from 200K to 35K in a matter of hours.

Not whining but trying to get the lay of the land.
    It's normal if you don't vault, and if you've only been playing a week, then there is no way you'll be able to vault 200,000 gold with some heavy gem spending. Until you can get your vault up past what you bring in, just buy the best military unit you have access to. Also, make sure you are constantly building something, upgrading something, and expanding your land. If you're doing all three, then buy the best military units you can afford with whatever gold you are still overvault by.

The people you are fighting against have most likely been playing longer so they have higher vault limits than you have.
    Last edited by Mickeytah; 05-06-2013 at 01:05 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy Addendum

I was able to beat the folks for revenge but have never collected more than 7K. My attack is 43K and my defense 36K. Is this scenario normal? It just seems like I am losing tons but not able to recoup. I went from 200K to 35K in a matter of hours.
    Now down to 15K. Checked logs, I keep getting exactly 990 gold on revenge attacks compared to the 18K lost in two attacks by same player. Gold that was taken seconds before not visible in opponents profile. This just feels odd.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thanks

Mickeytah,

I am hoping to do the game without gems. Guess I'll just have to get accustomed to getting my butt kicked until I can build up my vault. I am taking your advice, always building and upgrading. I was hoping to use my 200K nest egg on better units as I progressed through the game. Just have to do it the hard way I guess.

Post Count
    Mickeytah,

I am hoping to do the game without gems. Guess I'll just have to get accustomed to getting my butt kicked until I can build up my vault. I am taking your advice, always building and upgrading. I was hoping to use my 200K nest egg on better units as I progressed through the game. Just have to do it the hard way I guess.
    Yeah, you'll have to go the hard way. It's only possible to be overvault if you have great stats for your level.

I definitely suggest checking out the beginners thread at the top of the forum. It's full of some great information including some excel charts that you can use to find out what the best things to upgrade are to increase your income.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    I was yesterday doing the final stage of the twins heroic mode and kept on killing the sapphron drakes. They gave me 1916 gold according to the info on the units. But several times when I was vaulting it, I noticed that after pressing vault, the 1916 changed to 15xx of gold instead! When I killed Magnus as the last one, the same happened, I lost like 20% of the loot while vaulting it. Anybody else seen the same?
    This is happening, more and more. I just lost 3500 gold on a raid that happened AFTER I vaulted the gold. Also, I will collect from my buildings, vault the gold and then end up losing gold to an attack that occurs that buzzes in afterward, but shows that the attack happened 10 minutes before. 10 minutes before I collected, ALL of my gold was vaulted.

I am a level 153 with 220k O and 225k D - and I notice that this only happens when HUGE gem players are raiding or attacking. That may be the reason, also, that I can raid 30 kingdoms before I find ANYTHING of value and yet, if I do not collect from my buildings withing 3 minutes of them coming up, I will get raided by the uber-gem players.

I understand that the zero-to-a-few gem players are handed on a silver platter for the big time gem players, but having these 'glitches' is getting pretty old.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm not sure if this is related, but I logged into my game this morning, collected from my buildings, vaulted the gold and thought all was fine. I logged in about ten minutes later to see the buildings I had collected were raided twenty minutes ago! Ten minutes before I collected and vaulted the gold! I'm guessing server lag or something, but this should also not be happening. I then checked my vault and noticed I had lost gold from my vault.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Post Count
    This has been happening forever. I'm surprised you're only now finding it.

The game is not in constant contact with GREE servers - it only checks on its own periodically or when you do certain activities. On top of that, your buildings do not automatically turn to rubble as the information is passed from GREE servers to your game. Quite often, you need to leave the game and come back to see that they've been leveled. Ergo, getting raided while you and your game still think your buildings are all hunky-dorey happens often.

This is a separate issue from PvE gold going missing without being attacked or raided.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Gold skimming HACK?

I have been monitoring skimming type things happening to my account for the past three days. I go to a low level for example and kill a monster and immediately go to vault the gold and watch the total go down... EVERY time I vault gold from monster kills...even if it is 300 times over a few hours period....some gold is being skimmed off....every time.... without exception.

Tested to make sure it isnt Raids by other players that I just am not getting alerted to so I go in and collect from buidlings....ALL fine, no gold skimmed off....

Immediately go back and kill a monster.... GOLD skimmed off yet again...

It can be 9 gold....or much higher....just enough to notice every single time... I have monitored this for days to make sure it is not something I am not seeing like the raids by other players.

Also, occasionally a free gem is not given to me when I watch a video etc.... It could just be a glitch problem though and not related to this skimming thing.

It is enough gold to make a significant difference on my account. I have tried every method conceivable to make sure I am not actually being raided like that repeatedly....

No one could be raided non stop though at absolutely any moment you ever kill a monster and immediately vault.

Something is wrong and I reported it.... but not even sure what could be done anyhow.

Post Count
    I can confirm that this is not only happening with gold gained from mobs, but with XP as well. Below is a screenshot I took after defeating an Ancient Magician in The Dreadful Thicket and before vaulting:

And here is a screenshot from after vaulting:

As you can see, both gold and XP dropped after vaulting. It's not just vaulting that triggers it. It appears to be anything that causes the game to connect to the servers.

I have submitted a ticket along with the same screenshots to GREE.

Post Count

Thumbs down

Same thing is happening to me. It is very annoying. I have written numerous times to Gree and not had a satisfactory response. It defeats the object of area mastery, and im losing stacks of gold when pve on lvl 5 areas. As Gree charge for gold, they need to get this problem solved!! I have worked hard to earn my gold and i need it for upgrades and guild donations!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I thought I was crasy but more people have the Same problem as me