GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free gold!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Tapjoys 50/50 for me, some work some dont :/

Post Count
    whoa! i just checked tapjoy, thought of installing it and give a try. there's half the reviews 1 star. didn't used to be this bad earlier .. what happened lol

Post Count
    ok so i installed tapjoy .. login to my account on my phone and i search for crimecity but i dont see it in the list. how did you add crimecity in ur list of "my apps"?

Lurker
    Post Count

free gold from tapjoy/android users

Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    ok so i installed tapjoy .. login to my account on my phone and i search for crimecity but i dont see it in the list. how did you add crimecity in ur list of "my apps"?
    I contacted support for both several months ago about this. Because, I was using Tapjoy app for a long time to get free gold. But, when gree changed the in game way of getting gold they dropped tapjoy. So, basically tapjoy doesn't support crime city app anymore for android users only. I believe ios users still can get the free gold through tapjoy. Hope this helps. :-)

bdsmelite member

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by michelira View Post
    I contacted support for both several months ago about this. Because, I was using Tapjoy app for a long time to get free gold. But, when gree changed the in game way of getting gold they dropped tapjoy. So, basically tapjoy doesn't support crime city app anymore for android users only. I believe ios users still can get the free gold through tapjoy. Hope this helps. :-)

bdsmelite member
    arghh .. deleted tapjoy.

thanks for the info.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryVIII View Post
    Works fine for me too... I had 1,345,569 gold before, downloaded my little pony and now I have 1,345,573.
    OK, i'm new on the forum, my question will probably makes me look like an idiot, but for my knowledge, how is it possible to have 1M+ gold without spending (quick estimation) 60k$ in the app. Is it about the secret code which everybody post on my wall ?

Post Count
    Yes, the secret code is 915-255-480

No not really, people just post their mafia codes and trick greenies into adding them.

Henry most likely didn't have that much gold, but I do know there are players that have carried hundreds of thousands in gold and yes, they spent a whole lot of money to do that.
    Last edited by Xanius; 05-08-2013 at 10:13 AM.

Xanius
    Level 71
    HTC - Red

Lurker
    Post Count
    Why all the Tapjoy? Does iOS not have the free gold offers built in any more? I'm on android and get the video offers on occasion, as well as a steady supply of "install and open app" for a few gold here and there.