Does anyone recognize this loot item? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone recognize this loot item?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Last edited by sister morphine; 05-05-2013 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Removed as no longer needed
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    I might know someone who was a beta tester and he never had it...
    Last edited by (CCK) Cam; 05-05-2013 at 08:27 AM. Reason: I don't know

Post Count
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Why is it whenever someone questions clearly skewed stats, HTC members shout him down? The guy had a simple question about something that's clearly wrong and there are more posts are telling him to pipe down than addressing his entirely legitimate concern. Maybe that's why hacking is so prevalent when players who should know better chastise anyone for even discussing it. I had always thought we didn't get along, but we all saw eye-to-eye on the problems in the game. You've proven me wrong.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    Why is it whenever someone questions clearly skewed stats, HTC members shout him down? The guy had a simple question about something that's clearly wrong and there are more posts are telling him to pipe down than addressing his entirely legitimate concern. Maybe that's why hacking is so prevalent when players who should know better chastise anyone for even discussing it. I had always thought we didn't get along, but we all saw eye-to-eye on the problems in the game. You've proven me wrong.
    This is a subject that's been done to death. It's been on here a lot. The right thing to do, as we have done and so have you, is approach in pm first. If there is no valid response then do what you feel is necessary. And please don't pretend to care about hackers when SAS2 is rife with them. Why would players be worried about hacking, when they know the team in 2/3 will happily take them in?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Now you're being silly. If a player has items from all tiers of a boss (the vast majority below 10 owned), but 306 of a very powerful armour item and 139 of a very powerful melee item - and those items if I'm correct not available to ordinary players at all - then there is an obvious problem.

I should say now that I know the player concerned and count him as a friend. He is not at fault here but Gree are for a perverse decision to allow retention of these items, especially in such huge quantities. The same applies to other players affected by this glitch.
    Sorry. Should have put as a disclaimer that I wasn't aware of the specific player involved. That makes a lot more sense.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The man came on here and asked a simple question. I would've done it the same way probably because you never know if you approach a syndicate about a certain member, if they will be honest. He didn't know. He also may not have known who the member is on here. What if he asked the specific member on here and they lied to him?
    Now in this case, I know who it is and I don't fault the player. He, while testing, found a glitch, exposed it and reported it. What was supposed to be done. I don't agree with Gree for letting him keep the items and I hope Gree has some kind of notes on his account for future because be will forever get reported and hopefully doesn't get banned for even a day on a mistake.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have received what I believe pretty complete information and am satisfied that the player and Syndicate involved have tried in good faith to address this with Gree.

That being said, this is just another example of Gree's apathy or possibly incompetence in handling what could be considered a signifigant problem to some.

I have have investigated and reported countless hackers, cheaters etc. This is by no means the 1st very odd situation like this, some being accounts being reset for big gold spenders, large gold bonus mistakes etc.

The customer base expects better than this, many of us are paying customers and will not stand for it for very long.

I hope no one is every discouraged from posting questions of this sort if they have a valid concern. But number one rule do not use names and do not accuse anyone of anything publicly without clear proof.
    Crime City 273-630-322 and 317-443-276
    Kingdom Age 488-876-644 and 971-958-815
    Modern War 801-860-998 and 538 208 181
    Calling an illegal immigrant an "Undocumented worker" is the equivalent of calling a drug dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    The right thing to do, as we have done and so have you, is approach in pm first. If there is no valid response then do what you feel is necessary.
    How do you know he didn't do just that? The only way you'd know the answer to that is if it's your team he'd have needed to contact. Are you saying the player with 300 of these limited items is in HTC Blue? It would explain why you don't want people discussing it.

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
    Last edited by Killshot-CC; 05-05-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    How do you know he didn't do just that?
    Apart from the fact that the OP repeatedly stated that he didn't, there is indeed no way he could've known that.

So, since the gold-hacking Kor has left SAS (of his/her own accord), you must be on the hunt for some new big-time hackers to fill the void, yes?
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    "Gold hacking kor?"
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Good question Dippy. Please explain, bald zeemer.

Consistent Contributor Mistress Nikita's Avatar
    Post Count
    who or what is a kor?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    Good question Dippy. Please explain, bald zeemer.
    An explanation would be fantastic. Perhaps instead...

Let he who is without a clue cast the first stone.
    Last edited by MattThomas08; 05-05-2013 at 06:27 PM. Reason: clarification of target of wit
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Consistent Contributor Mistress Nikita's Avatar
    Post Count
    As far as I'm concerned, the issue of hackers needs to be discussed frequently, often, all the time, every day, ad nauseam. If we don't push the issue here, Gree won't do anything about it.