i know its yet another thread but *******ed cheaters!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i know its yet another thread but *******ed cheaters!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    On multi-click jobs. Meaning any job with "Step: 0/2" or above. You get the loot items upon completion.
    Got it, just tried it out, got the item 6 times in a row.

Post Count
    As a result of the last LTQ (Italian Jab / Elite), I now have more GMC Yukons than I know what to do with because of that drop rate.

Post Count
    Dude ... you have to take into account many things ...

For one .. the guys is probalby on Android ... getting 100% drop ... (I've been doing the same)

I have 454 Last calls, 110 Goochs Roaster, 144 Paddy Wagons, 184 Ceremonial Katanas ... you get the idea ....

Not only that, but, think about him moving to a syndicate with all bonuse's maxed out ...

Now .. if you start seeing folks with 500 Diseased Grenades ..... that take over 22,000 rp to buy .. each .. then I think we have a real problem! (I have seen this, and reported them as well)

I jumped over 30k in attack / def stats alone just finishing the "Elite" Italian Jab LTQ event ....at over lvl 205, I myself have spent my skills pts on energy .. I have over 3100 to use for farming weapons purposes ....

Post Count
    I still think its extremely unfair that android are getting 100% drop rates on multi-click jobs, makes it very difficult to keep up on ios.
    abandoned

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Weston View Post
    I still think its extremely unfair that android are getting 100% drop rates on multi-click jobs, makes it very difficult to keep up on ios.
    Please stay where you are, and don't move. The 911 operator says the waaaambulance is on its way!

Post Count
    I'm not whining about it, just saying I think its unfair.

it makes me laugh though that people are saying users are cheating by building two buildings at once and similar as its making unfair advantage of game issues and the result obtained isn't game mechanics, making it no different to hacking yet android users getting this loot is perfectly fine?
    abandoned