The money hack and factions with all bonuses unlocked

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The money hack and factions with all bonuses unlocked

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

The money hack and factions with all bonuses unlocked

This is starting to really annoy me, factions who are getting every bonus unlocked because they have several money hackers. My other accounts have been part if factions where this is rife and some faction leaders have little or no integrity so they allow it. Some of these factions are outside the top 1000 and have low numbers if members at levels that can't make 50 million donations every 20 minutes for hours on end.

Post Count
    "Seems legit to me"- PJ

Banned
    Post Count
    You would think it's fairly easy to spot

Banned
    Post Count
    what they don't get is that faction bonuses don't really help much in WD. yes yes yes they can help an individual player in the game, but when it comes to WD itself, they are not a huge improvment. when your dropping 1 to 2 thousand gold per battle a boost is not gonna help you. if you cannot already beat your target you move on to another target and stop wasting hits.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by United Nation of Foxes View Post
    You would think it's fairly easy to spot
    True, but how hard were they really looking? O_o

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395

Consistent Contributor Acid Reflux's Avatar
    Post Count
    Its a shame that so many can run around without anything at all being done.

Post Count
    I have been to many factions. Some factions have ridiculous bonuses that are from money hackers. Players there either don't know or do not care. Gree do not care either because players there still spend lots of money during faction wars.

The second factions I was in had probably a leader who is a hacker. During war on Brazil, we placed just below 25 with a combination of gold players and non gold players. Then a couple of wars later, the faction did another merger. Of course players came to the faction because it has more bonuses and more slots. The former faction leader was suspected of being a hacker and was removed. Right now, the faction is in top ten.

The players are still spending lots of money fight each war. Was it fair to other non-hacking factions? probably not. Does Gree care, I do not know.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm afraid that the hackers are now everywhere. Never seen so many sub 160 level players with 2 x villas, arctic Rigs, AC's, Curraghs and now Train stations all at high levels.

I am also amazed at how well known people on this forum are proclaiming they are anti hacking, and then low and behold their names appear in the timeline of what can only be hackers, asking them to join their top 25 Faction.

And yes,.... anyone with 2 x lvl 10 mining rigs and 2x lvl 10 AC's and 400 million in their vault at lvl 155 is not legit.

I came across them on a raid and looked in their time line. I know the players who were courting the hacker. Offering no pressure just asking for donations daily of 50 million and the promise of great units from the next war.

I won't mention their 3 names. They know who they are. But just look for yourself next time you come across a suspect, check out their timeline. Like i said these three are in different factions and very respected on this forum.

Am i bothered.... No ! Why.. Because its not reality. I'm not doing wars anymore. Just going to have fun in my faction with my buddies. There is no point stressing about something that has no effect on my physical life.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Very sad when top 10 and 25 factions can't get where they are without cheating and I know they won't be ashamed of themselves because they are just smug. They need to outed, publicly preferably to defend themselves or be shunned by other factions.

Post Count
    My llp gets invites daily from factions that claim to have all bonus unlocked except membership. They are all outside the top 250. I'm just assuming the 251-1000 bracket is a lot better at this than the top 50-26 is.....
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ohgreatitsryan View Post
    My llp gets invites daily from factions that claim to have all bonus unlocked except membership. They are all outside the top 250. I'm just assuming the 251-1000 bracket is a lot better at this than the top 50-26 is.....
    How do you think the Top 100 became Top 100? A journey of 1,000 miles begins with the first step.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    How do you think the Top 100 became Top 100? A journey of 1,000 miles begins with the first step.
    All I'm saying is why hasn't my top 50 faction been so productive? We're a bunch of slackers.
    Side note, I see that you've been visiting my hlp quite frequently. Happy I can help fund your war efforts.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Banned
    Post Count
    just seen a guy named DARREN lvl 198 iran flag 734 heavy cannons..34 lead soliders and has 2 train stations building at time saem time..and never below 200m in the money..can someone be this lucky and get those units? i think not hes a obvious hacker but gree dont seem to care..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So much bull spoken on the forum. 2 of the names i saw clearly courting a hacker for their top faction are being put forward as hero's of Modern War on another thread. Makes me laugh.

I'm so glad we gave up on the wars and now have a 54 member Fun only Faction. We just had a competition to see who could get the furthest without gold in the limited quest. Great laugh. Lots of banter. Made us all closer and we now spend our money on our loved ones in the real world.

Saying that each individual is free to spend their income as they wish.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I might be able to provide an answer to how some people have such high lvl buildings. Ok so i go and check what i can buy with $99 , one vault of cash gives me 46,195,000 . My income is 401,608 / hr . So i post my result on my faction FB page , next thing i know there are several posts with photos of what other members achieve from a $99 donation.
    A member posts his pic $99 gives him 110,545,000 with a 900,000 / hr income , next one $99 gives him
    199,882,000 with a 1,600,000 /hr income . Now ive spoke to a hacker tonight with a 8,000,000 /hr income who claims he gets 1,000,000,000 for a $99 donation (not sure on this as ive got no pic to back this up )

Ive tried to start a thread on this , but for some reason i cant start a new thread (maybe dont have enough posts?)

Why do people get different amounts of money for the same price of a $99 donation ? Biggest load of bull sh*t ive ever seen on a game.