VFF Charlie. A Faction with Classless Members - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: VFF Charlie. A Faction with Classless Members

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    No, just apologizing that that poor person was frightened, threatened, and misused.
    Sorry for the confusion, those were rhetorical questions.
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Consistent Contributor Saint Anger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybeans View Post
    Although I was removed from VFF Charlie I can vouch the majority are awesome people. That doesn't speak for the minority; every faction/clan/guild on any game will always...
    I am reasonably sure you can find a welcoming new home, Silly!

Post Count
    I'll vouch for silly, he puts up decent WD points and he's an ok donator. A good fit for a top 100 faction who's really relaxed.

I'd just give a word of warning to sillybeans that people can put two and two together on the forums and certain people prefer anonymity.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Confidentiality breach... apparently... if someone could tell me who it is without being in VFF/being told by a member I'd happily never post again on the forums
    Does their name start with a letter and end in a number by chance? :-)

Banned
    Post Count
    Nice to see all this faction on faction hate.....blab away

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    Guys, to use my favorite slogan; it is what it is.
    There will be people that don't like me. It's my fault morphlingmans wall was spammed. I'm not apologizing, it's a war game, tempers run high, and kemper feels like he feels.

I felt betrayed that my generosity was questioned. My faction members seem to like me. So one of them decided to "defend my honor." It's not an excuse, but the truth.

Most people know that I mean what I say, and I don't pull punches. If I decline to help someone or talk to them; chances are I don't like you. I'm allowed not to like people, I'm a nice guy not a saint.

So if you view me as classless or whatever; have fun with that. But then don't expect me to help you later.

-J
    You have to be really far up your own backside to twist someone's reasonable request into betraying your generosity. You're giving bricks away and that's great. But if someone says you've got two minutes to drop them off, that's not questioning your generosity. There's plenty of reasons why they'd ask you to do that. There's no need to get all self righteous about it.

You've got to be kidding me with the 'defending your honour' BS though. Are you a damsel in distress or something?!? Either way I would be embarrassed to have such a foul mouthed individual with no self restraint in my faction. It speaks volume that you condone it. You really have to be jumped up to the mega max to be proud of an imbecile with anger issues sticking up for you. But you have to admit the manor in which he attempted to defend your so called honour is purely tasteless and brings you and your faction's reputation down.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'll vouch for silly, he puts up decent WD points and he's an ok donator. A good fit for a top 100 faction who's really relaxed.

I'd just give a word of warning to sillybeans that people can put two and two together on the forums and certain people prefer anonymity.
    Dam, yo. Did not expect Silly to get boot too. I feel better now lol.

Post Count
    Dunk your face in the loo and bathe in sewerage kid. You'll become cleaner, much cleaner. Because raw sewerage is a great deal cleaner than you and the drivel that comes out of your crap hole.

Guys, to use my favorite slogan; it is what it is.
    There will be people that don't like me. It's my fault morphlingmans wall was spammed. I'm not apologizing, it's a war game, tempers run high, and kemper feels like he feels.

I felt betrayed that my generosity was questioned. My faction members seem to like me. So one of them decided to "defend my honor." It's not an excuse, but the truth.

Most people know that I mean what I say, and I don't pull punches. If I decline to help someone or talk to them; chances are I don't like you. I'm allowed not to like people, I'm a nice guy not a saint.

So if you view me as classless or whatever; have fun with that. But then don't expect me to help you later.

-J

Banned
    Post Count
    Although I was removed from VFF Charlie I can vouch the majority are awesome people. That doesn't speak for the minority; every faction/clan/guild on any game will always have a few ragers.

Take it from me, I've been in and removed from charlie and still think the main member's are great even though I received no warning or explanation by email/pm or a post in-game & had to find out from the funzo forums as to why.

Other than that no problem! as for people want to ask why I was removed;

Confidentiality breach... apparently... if someone could tell me who it is without being in VFF/being told by a member I'd happily never post again on the forums
    Sorry to year that Sillybeans, Want to join mine and relax for a while in the top 250?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow View Post
    well if it was like this then why did he reject my request for concrete i only asked for 250 blocks to help buil those 60 level 8 forts
    Ever been in a bar and seen the sign: "We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone"

Well there are an unlimited number of unspoken reasons that define the word "Anyone". For example:

Anyone who smells funny
    Anyone who is a jerk
    Anyone who is annoying
    Anyone who is a troll
    Anyone who is a smart-a$$
    Anyone who still wears a Members Only jacket
    Anyone who drives a Toyota Prius with an Obama bumper sticker

Take your pick - see if ANY one of those reasons may apply as to why you were refused service - LoL

Come on people - open up your comical genius and add a few more "Anyone" definitions - LoL
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 05-05-2013 at 02:49 AM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Ever been in a bar and seen the sign: "We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone"

Well there are an unlimited number of unspoken reasons that define the word "Anyone". For example:

Anyone who smells funny
    Anyone who is a jerk
    Anyone who is annoying
    Anyone who is a troll
    Anyone who is a smart-a$$
    Anyone who still wears a Members Only jacket
    Anyone who drives a Toyota Prius with an Obama bumper sticker

Take your pick - see if ANY one of those reasons may apply as to why you were refused service - LoL

Come on people - open up your comical genius and add a few more "Anyone" definitions - LoL
    Ok but those were blocks of love not blocks of specific top 1500 love the point is that the top 500 or 250 teams deserve to get blocks as well

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm amazed that from such generosity there can be so much bitterness.

Post Count
    Cow your still lvl 92 like in your sig? ....cause just catches up to 91 myself....I'm thinking to turn of the lights on u ...all in love of course .... Maybe in darkness u may fall asleep and quiet your mouth
    "You can never fall too hard, so fast, so far
    That you can't get back when you lost"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    I had created the infirmary for any vff members wanting to take a step back and relax. No requirements, no tracking. I did it because I'm tired of spending and trying to compete at top spots, I'm tired of donation trackers and spreadsheets. All members are free to come and go as they please without feeling guilty,none have to donate or participate in the wd events. I will be participating in WD, but as a free player. None of the members are required to participate in battles. Whatever we place, we place. Only got to be a vff member or if your not, then to have a " contact" in vff. I'm burnt out. Hibernation is over,spring is here.
    Still bummed over it Self, but who knows? Summer in NY is about 6 weeks away and I'm a beach bunny to the 10th power. So you know what that means. We didn't have factions last summer, and I was pretty much ghost from the game and forum for most of it.

Post Count

Yea, I wasn't thinking it out thoroughly enough. I didn't expect another forum-rite to jump in and expose it. It wasn't my intention to put the name out there; just that charlie had a few members going the extra mile.

Well I'll learn right? No learning difficulty's here!

Hopefully that nerd rager you've picked up doesn't hurt your reputation O.o If i remember correctly I posted a threat about being threatened by a guy i was hitting (cash cow) they're everywhere; I would say don't hold it ageist he faction but that guy had faction member's join in. Until the faction join's in as a whole, I say don't judge it from 1 member. The others could cool people

Quote Originally Posted by -TANGO- View Post
    Does their name start with a letter and end in a number by chance? :-)
    It's up to them to tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow View Post
    Sorry to year that Sillybeans, Want to join mine and relax for a while in the top 250?
    Chilling in a top 100 faction right now; explained everything and they're pretty chilled. Although I still won't be taking any chances like the last mistake.