VFF Charlie. A Faction with Classless Members - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: VFF Charlie. A Faction with Classless Members

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegentleway View Post
    Good point about the self-righteousness. I'll concede that post was a bit SR. Will you concede you're an abusive idiot?

I'm not judging all the Charlie members. I'm just saying that Jhenry's and your behaviour is pathetic. This 'you offend my honour so I swear at you' is really childish and laughable. If the rest of your faction doesn't feel embarrassed then they are pretty classless. It's not a judgement. It's my point of view.

My faction leader has plenty of control because he leads by example and we all respect him. If he asks me not post on this thread then I won't. I don't really anything else to say. I just tried to make a point/observation.

I don't mean to hate on Jhenry. I just think he should invite his faction not to post abuse on other people's walls.
    Sigh...Where to begin? I concede that you may find me abusive (however, you have quite obviously cornered the idiot market). Starting from your first post here, you jump to incorrect conclusions...(some would say you "assume" too much, and you know what they say about that). Next, your first line clearly judged us all... "you and your faction members lack self control" ...that would not only be you judging, but doing so to people you've had zero real or imagined interaction with. Next, that you think for one second that your faction leader or anyone's for that matter has ANY control on what any member wants to put on another players wall is hilarious. They can say something after the fact, they can even boot them from a faction...but unless they work for GREE and can freeze or lock his account, then sorry...no real control there.

You have to be really far up your own backside to twist someone's reasonable request into betraying your generosity. You're giving bricks away and that's great. But if someone says you've got two minutes to drop them off, that's not questioning your generosity. There's plenty of reasons why they'd ask you to do that. There's no need to get all self righteous about it.

You've got to be kidding me with the 'defending your honour' BS though. Are you a damsel in distress or something?!? Either way I would be embarrassed to have such a foul mouthed individual with no self restraint in my faction. It speaks volume that you condone it. You really have to be jumped up to the mega max to be proud of an imbecile with anger issues sticking up for you. But you have to admit the manor in which he attempted to defend your so called honour is purely tasteless and brings you and your faction's reputation down.
    The reasonable request, wasn't reasonable as the person was forced to wait on the outside for an extended period of time to simply be accepted to do THEM a favor...then after over an hour of waiting the receivers wanted to put demands (2min time limit, when he wasn't even around by that point because he got tired of waiting so long). Which is kind of like a homeless guy demanding you only give him your spare change on his time frame not yours.

As for the "defending his honor" part...clearly (for most anyway) that was said tongue in cheek, and that you missed the sarcasm...well, sorry for you. Next, unless you are in a 5 person faction, I would absolutely bet that some member of your faction has at one time or another put something on someone's wall that earned the "******" that GREE uses to censor...if I'm wrong, then congratulations on you and your fellow Monks and that you finally got wifi in the Monastery. Point being, why should any individual here feel embarrassed about what another individual says/types, etc...unless your child also plays this game with you, then I guess he or she could be embarrassed at some of your posts. But otherwise, who cares...I've (as most here have) had plenty of hate-mail after raiding/attacking and could care less...usually it makes me chuckle.

I've also noticed that you consistently assume someone using profanity means that they are angry or mad at something...sorry, but that's just not the case. I could call you a (please insert favorite expletive here) and remain perfectly calm and content before, during, and after doing so.

All that being said, please do continue to hate, judge, opine, assume, etc...I for one enjoy a good laugh.
    Last edited by Jaebee; 05-06-2013 at 05:17 PM.
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximumFun View Post
    Wow, I almost wish I didn't retire from VFF Charlie after reading this thread, but I've been enjoying focusing on KA (and very rarely lurking in MW forums to see what's going on).

Miss you and the guys, jhenry
    We miss you too Max, if only you'd been around to control this motley crew ;-)

Post Count
    Dang this thread exploded

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaebee View Post
    Sigh...Where to begin? I concede that you may find me abusive (however, you have quite obviously cornered the idiot market). Starting from your first post here, you jump to incorrect conclusions...(some would say you "assume" too much, and you know what they say about that). Next, your first line clearly judged us all... "you and your faction members lack self control" ...that would not only be you judging, but doing so to people you've had zero real or imagined interaction with. Next, that you think for one second that your faction leader or anyone's for that matter has ANY control on what any member wants to put on another players wall is hilarious. They can say something after the fact, they can even boot them from a faction...but unless they work for GREE and can freeze or lock his account, then sorry...no real control there.

The reasonable request, wasn't reasonable as the person was force to wait on the outside for an extended period of time to simply be accepted to do THEM a favor...then after over an hour of waiting the receivers wanted to put demands (2min time limit, when he wasn't even around by that point because he got tired of waiting so long). Which is kind of like a homeless guy demanding you only give him your spare change on his time frame not yours.

As for the "defending his honor" part...clearly (for most anyway) that was said tongue in cheek, and that you missed the sarcasm...well, sorry for you. Next, unless you are in a 5 person faction, I would absolutely bet that some member of your faction has at one time or another put something on someone's wall that earned the "******" that GREE uses to censor...if I'm wrong, then congratulations on you and your fellow Monks and that you finally got wifi in the Monastery. Point being, why should any individual here feel embarrassed about what another individual says/types, etc...unless your child also plays this game with you, then I guess he or she could be embarrassed at some of your posts. But otherwise, who cares...I've (as most here have) had plenty of hate-mail after raiding/attacking and could care less...usually it makes me chuckle.

I've also noticed that you consistently assume someone using profanity means that they are angry or mad at something...sorry, but that's just not the case. I could call you a (please insert favorite expletive here) and remain perfectly calm and content before, during, and after doing so.

All that being said, please do continue to hate, judge, opine, assume, etc...I for one enjoy a good laugh.
    Sorry buddy, I know you're having a great time but I can't reason with someone who talks smack then calls the person who points it out the idiot. I would actually be an idiot if I did. You're in the wrong and your faction leader and the rest of your faction should tell you so. I enjoy a good laugh as well and I particularly enjoy the hypocrisy of you laughing at hate-mail then doing it yourself. Enjoy writing abuse on people's wall, and enjoy getting the last word as I can't be bothered to answer any more of your incoherent nonsense.

Post Count
    Sorry buddy, I know you're having a great time but I can't reason with someone who talks smack then calls the person who points it out the idiot. I would actually be an idiot if I did. You're in the wrong and your faction leader and the rest of your faction should tell you so. I enjoy a good laugh as well and I particularly enjoy the hypocrisy of you laughing at hate-mail then doing it yourself. Enjoy writing abuse on people's wall, and enjoy getting the last word as I can't be bothered to answer any more of your incoherent nonsense.
    There you go assuming again...I don't write abuse on people's walls. Have no reason to usually, and when someone does beat me I take it with a grain of salt, because it's a game. I do like how you ignored all the reason in my above post, can't really say I'm surprised though. Sorry English is incoherent to you, if you have specific issues with any words or phrases, do tell...I'd be happy to help.

Post Count
    Ok ok ok so Instopped reading this thread a out 10,000 words ago. I love smack talking. I don't take it personal and I really don't mean what I smack talk either. Just having fun. So throw some smack my way because I like a good laugh.

I think Jhenry is a good dude. That was not smack talk btw.

Banned
    Post Count
    watch out morph, i can get your account banned! ask me and ill do it!

Post Count
    Nice bump haha