What!? Former Top #3 Silent Assasin taking over #1 spot... - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What!? Former Top #3 Silent Assasin taking over #1 spot...

Post Count
    fine fine ..

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Zora, anyone knows its not the points scored against you that matter; just the ones your team scores. Both times we've been matched with Fight Club this war SAS has put up over a million on you.

I can't speak for the Indians, but I'm sure they have their reasons even if it's as mundane as deciding the prizes weren't worth the extra cost. Still some time to go, mind.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    First war was 18 mil, second was 8. Why is 8 this time somehow FC being psyched out?
    Just that FC weren't expecting any other team to put up the kind of score they've done routinely. Didn't Elastic Earl pretty much admit that?

Post Count
    and that's why i congratulated you dear. but would've been fun if SAS had matched up more against the Fight Club. most of the time, we were matched with other teams because SAS declared war "after" watching our scores ticking.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    and that's why i congratulated you dear. but would've been fun if SAS had matched up more against the Fight Club. most of the time, we were matched with other teams because SAS declared war "after" watching our scores ticking.
    FC has done an impressive job staying just so ahead of us following our exuberant entry as to not spend a ton of extra money. You've fought well also.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    It's a little weird to have strategy dictated to us by a team who changed all their members' names the same in order to avoid confrontation. If I had a million stats, I wouldn't be hiding, but hey, that's just most people. Congrats to you!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    It's a little weird to have strategy dictated to us by a team who changed all their members' names the same in order to avoid confrontation. If I had a million stats, I wouldn't be hiding, but hey, that's just most people. Congrats to you!
    Scouting report on 60 members = 14 different scouts. Assuming, somehow, all of the scouts lose that's ~24K points they prevented you from getting.

No wonder they're winning!
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Actually, we located the 6th Durden down and the 6th Durden up pretty quickly. I get the strategy of hiding behind the same names. Same as I think they should get the strategy of avoiding them in battle. I didn't publicly question theirs until after they had publicly questioned ours.

Post Count
    Actually, we located the 6th Durden down and the 6th Durden up pretty quickly. I get the strategy of hiding behind the same names. Same as I think they should get the strategy of avoiding them in battle. I didn't publicly question theirs until after they had publicly questioned ours.
    In your defense, being afraid to battle them actually has a measurable effect. The couple thousand points they prevent other teams from getting are not the difference in the standings.

I think even PUN decided it was an unnecessary strategy and scuttled the idea.

I'd think you'd want to be matched up with them because they would have good targets for you guys. Then again, not everyone can be the sharpest knife.
    Last edited by mxz; 05-06-2013 at 05:56 AM.
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Scouting report on 60 members = 14 different scouts. Assuming, somehow, all of the scouts lose that's ~24K points they prevented you from getting.

No wonder they're winning!
    What Ks said. There's other ways to locate the targets than scouting during a battle 😊

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Agreed SM. Personally I just get the highest level player and blind attack. Nice 'n' easy. Works against everyone, except FC.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    all android players were back in their original names before this battle, IOS players just waiting for next upgrade so they can change their names too.
    As you must have seen, (CK) Bam Bam, HB, (CK) Robin, (CK) Tedrow, (CK)Todda, Marshmall, me and others are back in our original names
    Last edited by (CK) EL; 05-06-2013 at 06:20 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    I'd think you'd want to be matched up with them because they would have good targets for you guys. Then again, not everyone can be the sharpest knife.
    lol. Don't be so hard on yourself. You may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I'm sure you have some good qualities. There are far better targets than Fight Club and not allowing them good targets in return is a whole strategy unto itself.

Post Count
    lol. Don't be so hard on yourself.
    No it's true. I was born without a sense of strategy. Or humor.
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Agreed SM. Personally I just get the highest level player and blind attack. Nice 'n' easy. Works against everyone, except FC.
    Lol, I meant rootling through my mob. Must have about a third of the Tylers in there. Blind attacking is good too 👍😉