What!? Former Top #3 Silent Assasin taking over #1 spot... - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What!? Former Top #3 Silent Assasin taking over #1 spot...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post

and i dont think having 888 mafia makes u invisible in RL .. how do people see me in the regular game play and attack me? i was and am getting attacked in the regular game play by rivals.
    It 100% does... and if people hit you, its from a link you left them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bru747 View Post
    We have never hid from anyone and we never will.
    Hello HB.

So does that mean you all agree drop your mafia to a regular level so that you are all visible on the RL?

Can we get a straight yes or no please so we can make this happen.

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    You forgot Lupo's "*Unless I lose" disclaimer, again.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post686134
    That was his I'm Full Of S#@& disclaimer

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    I very rarely post on the forum these days.

Mostly because its just people yapping at each other about how their syndicate is the best yada yada yada.

I'm sad to say even genuine contributors who I used used to respect and enjoy reading their posts have gone down this route.

But this thread was brought to my attention and I felt compelled to comment on it.

For what ever reason... a great deal of the guys from Fight Club are using a glitch.(80% of them at least I would think) If one increases their mafia size to over 888 (or there abouts) one no longer shows up on the rivals list. Therefore, can not be found or attacked.

However, one can still see everyone who is below 888 mafia on the rivals list, and can attack them at will, picking and choosing targets who may not be able to attack back for example.

Certainly these people at high mafia limit attacks / robs on them as they dont even appear on the rivals list.

So essentially they are hiding. They can attack who they like. But no one else can see them.

Some indians tried raising over 888 at one point in a bid to find people hiding at 888. But that doesn't work. You still cant see them.

So here is a challenge to Fight Club. Reduce your mafia numbers to 500, and allow everyone else to find you in the rivals list.

I believe all Indians are at around the 500 mark. (But I'll make sure that I double check that they are.)

Lets have a proper fight... rather than hiding away from each other.

This isnt a mud slinging post. Its factual.

So why dont you drop your mafia members? After all, you are by far the best syndicate. Surely you have nothing to fear?
    Joey, I thought you hadn't written anymore because you were no longer around. Are you real? LOL.
    Mate, check your peeps. Snowcone or Maverick (whatever his name) has over 5k mafia. He is afraid of being beaten or robbed. Same with pizza hoarder. Perhaps, you should remain in oblivion. It might be a better look and smarter. I can assure you that no FC member has ever hidden or would ever hide.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    If at 888+ mafia no one can see you, who exactly are these people they're hunting? If you said only people who are over 888 can see you, I might've thought you believed it. But since you admitted that no one can see you at all, you know they wouldn't be hunting other players hiding up there.

Not to mention that it's not one or two. I counted 44 members of FIGHT CLUB who have 888 or more mafia, starting with your DL who has 900. Apparently being DL for the # 1 syndicate and having 703k defense isn't enough to risk being in the rival list with the rest of us.

Which other syndicates can chime in and confirm what I'm saying, that nearly every Tyler Durden they've seen in the syndicate war has 888 or higher mafia count?
    You all have lots of time during a battle! 888 was only achieved during war. Most of us were well below prior to war!

Banned
    Post Count
    Hello HB.

So does that mean you all agree drop your mafia to a regular level so that you are all visible on the RL?

Can we get a straight yes or no please so we can make this happen.
    I only speak for myself. Once I'm able to see iceman and NY in my RL, I will decrease my mafia count. How about that?

Post Count
    If you don't think having 888 (or whatever) mafia makes you invisible in RL then why are you all making such a big deal out of this?

and I'm pretty sure it does, I know a player with over 1k mafia who hasn't been attacked for weeks. The only difference between him and you is that he's a camper so he can't be attacked 'from a link'
    KA - 377 405 154
    CC - 450 172 172
    MW - 332 771 512

Banned
    Post Count
    Update - A quick question to the Indian group and it turns out that a couple of Indians are over 888.

So... Indians will ALL drop to 500 if FC do too. How does that sound to you guys?

Lets have a proper good old fashioned fight. Queensberry rules. No hiding with high mafia.

You guys up for it?
    Can we all just agree to this? Indians and FC all drop down to around the 500 mafia level? All players stop acting like little girls and hiding...
    It's a challenge been put out there now I'd like to see it accepted. I'm not the indians biggest fan, been on/off that hitlist more times than I care to remember and still have rivalries with some. Most notably one who is hiding. And I get on well with most FC. But the challenge has been placed. Lets all man up and take it....
    You all fight each other in war, lets take it to the normal game and breathe some life back into it as well...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    Can we all just agree to this? Indians and FC all drop down to around the 500 mafia level? All players stop acting like little girls and hiding...
    It's a challenge been put out there now I'd like to see it accepted. I'm not the indians biggest fan, been on/off that hitlist more times than I care to remember and still have rivalries with some. Most notably one who is hiding. And I get on well with most FC. But the challenge has been placed. Lets all man up and take it....
    You all fight each other in war, lets take it to the normal game and breathe some life back into it as well...
    Are you ..... Hatta .... ?

Post Count
    When I see B to the OS at 500, I'll do the same

Post Count
    Lots of deflecting there HB.

You say you are not hiding. However. 80% at least of FC are hiding simply by being over 888 mafia.

As I have admitted it appears "some" Indians are also. Their reason... Why should they drop their mafia so that you can see them but they can't see you.

I am challenging all FC to stop hiding behind a high mafia glitch. Drop to a reasonable amount of mafia so you all show on the rivals list and we will do the same.

What is wrong with you all? Why are you not snapping my hand off at this deal?

I'd be snapping yours off of it was the other way around.

Post Count
    Lol trust anyone in the Indians yea.... How'd that work out for TBC?

Post Count
    Ok.

If its a matter of not trusting the Indians. We will go first.

As soon as fight club, as a group give us your word publically that you will drop.

I'll get all remaining Indians that are over 888 to drop.

Come on guys... "Where is all your we are the best bravado now". All I'm asking you to do us make yourselves available for us to fight you.

And I will make sure the few Indians at high level mafia do the same.

Banned
    Post Count
    JC, the Indians were the first to raise mafia numbers, so they should be the first to drop down. We don't have to argue about that but it is a fact. Also, look at Lucifer's post from above. Apparently Tyler Durden's DO show up on rival lists at 888 and 889.

Post Count
    Yeah... The list does appear to be a bit glitchy tonight. Showing high level players occasionally.

But how often do you see people with over 888 on your rivals list.

Practically never. Everyone who plays the game knows that. Just look at your rivals lists.

I've already said I'll get Indians to drop first if FC agree to do the same. There are not all that many Indians at high mafia.