What!? Former Top #3 Silent Assasin taking over #1 spot... - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What!? Former Top #3 Silent Assasin taking over #1 spot...

Post Count
    Where's Burn when you need him?

Back at level 60 still trying to catch up to Baroness?
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam Bam View Post
    I don't even know what my mafia count is
    If you're the Tyler Durden at level 250 with 1.4 million defense, your mafia count is 1,260. Save yourself some henchmen money. You're already there.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    If at 888+ mafia no one can see you, who exactly are these people they're hunting?
    Re-read the post. I clearly said that Indians went up there and dropped off the RL. That's when FC members went up there to hunt them.

Also, being at 888 mafia was part of the original strategy, coupled with the name change and avatar change. At the time, 888 wasn't high enough to fall off the RL, as Bam Bam pointed out earlier.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    The ONLY reason why FC members went up there was to chase them down. Even Lupo was up there for a short time.
    Misstatement of fact. You can't hunt what you can't see.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam Bam View Post
    I would love to chat more, but I now have to go purchase approximately 8,200 henchmen to save myself from the daily beatings!
    I have no opinion on the substance of this drama, but I'm now officially on Bam-Bam's side.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Misstatement of fact. You can't hunt what you can't see.
    To hunt means to search for prey. They couldn't see them at regular numbers, so they went somewhere that, hopefully, would make them visible.

Banned
    Post Count
    To hunt means to search for prey. They couldn't see them at regular numbers, so they went somewhere that, hopefully, would make them visible.
    Did it work?

And when do you think all your members are likely to return from their failed hunting trip? Your members have had high mafia counts since before syndicates started when everyone was level 200 and exactly 888 mafia.

Post Count
    JC, it is a FACT that it was the Indians who started that trend. The first that I noticed was NYCPizzalover, then other quickly followed. The ONLY reason why FC members went up there was to chase them down. Even Lupo was up there for a short time.
    Paulio... I believe that the original reason why FC all went to 888 was to cause confusion in the syndicate war. (we all know the strategy... so that people dont know who they are attacking)

You all changed your name to Tyler Durden. And you all changed your mafia number to 888 a week or so before the war... That is a FACT.

So I think saying you did it to chase indians is not strictly the truth.

Bam Bam... hello mate!

You can stay at high mafia. No one can touch you any way! haha! Maybe sam.

However... the majority of FC can be beat, and are hiding at high mafia.

So... lets not discuss the reason why it happened. Lets concentrate on sorting it out. 888 is the new 499 rat.

Will FC drop to 500 mafia? Or shall we ALL go to 888? (stalemate)

Let me know? If you agree to it I'll make sure any indians still at 888 or above drop.

SAS - are you guys up for it being as how you are now a major force? Lets set an example.

Banned
    Post Count
    Part of me thinks we should all go to 888 anyway. I'd love to not have to set alarms in the middle of the night and to be able to sleep in on weekends. It'd also be nice to hang onto holiday explosives the way high mafia count players do.

But I'd abide by whatever's agreed upon.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    Paulio... I believe that the original reason why FC all went to 888 was to cause confusion in the syndicate war. (we all know the strategy... so that people dont know who they are attacking)

You all changed your name to Tyler Durden. And you all changed your mafia number to 888 a week or so before the war... That is a FACT.

So I think saying you did it to chase indians is not strictly the truth.

Bam Bam... hello mate!

You can stay at high mafia. No one can touch you any way! haha! Maybe sam.

However... the majority of FC can be beat, and are hiding at high mafia.

So... lets not discuss the reason why it happened. Lets concentrate on sorting it out. 888 is the new 499 rat.

Will FC drop to 500 mafia? Or shall we ALL go to 888? (stalemate)

Let me know? If you agree to it I'll make sure any indians still at 888 or above drop.

SAS - are you guys up for it being as how you are now a major force? Lets set an example.
    Those are two separate issues, JC. The increased mafia to hunt came first. The 888 came after syndicates started, but before the first battle. It was preparation. I don't believe 888 caused anyone to fall off the RL at the time, as I certainly didn't notice any less attacks.

Post Count
    But I'd abide by whatever's agreed upon.
    You forgot Lupo's "*Unless I lose" disclaimer, again.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post686134
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Those are two separate issues, JC. The increased mafia to hunt came first. The 888 came after syndicates started, but before the first battle. It was preparation. I don't believe 888 caused anyone to fall off the RL at the time, as I certainly didn't notice any less attacks.
    Okay matey...

Lets not delve into "why" it happened then. I'm sure we would never agree.

Instead lets concentrate on the fact that it has.

Will Fight Club take up the challenge of dropping to 500 mafia?

I'll see to it that any indians on high mafia drop also.

Then we can actually fight each other in the game.

Post Count
    i dont get it. we're discussing "syndicate wars" here and i'm pretty sure, all 60 members were open to attacks in the syndicate wars. whether u had zero mafia or 10,000 mafia, everyone was exposed.

and i dont think having 888 mafia makes u invisible in RL .. how do people see me in the regular game play and attack me? i was and am getting attacked in the regular game play by rivals.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    You forgot Lupo's "*Unless I lose" disclaimer, again.
    And right on cue, here's mxz trying to discourage people from explosing the cheating that goes in the game. Since it's unlikely anyone would accuse mxz of cheating with his stats, I have to wonder just who it is he's protecting so intently.

How did you guys make out this war? It looked like one of our teams bumped you right out of the top 10. That's a real shame.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's a little weird to have strategy dictated to us by a team who changed all their members' names the same in order to avoid confrontation. If I had a million stats, I wouldn't be hiding, but hey, that's just most people. Congrats to you!
    But you don't, please speak when you do.
    It was a brilliant strategy for midtown. We have not been able to change our names back since. We have never hid from anyone and we never will.