What!? Former Top #3 Silent Assasin taking over #1 spot... - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: What!? Former Top #3 Silent Assasin taking over #1 spot...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    You speak about this like it's a future possibility. Look around. Examine your walls. It won't be long before they're demanding you to bow down and worship them as your one true god.
    "This is a game of rich bullies"
    Dravak
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    Not the big bad boys you claim to be after all
    we've always been respectful to other squads/syndicates with a little exception (and u know what that exception is). when did we claim to be "the big bad boys"? ooh boy

we're like other players in this game, unlike some of the bully people in this game who enjoy being humiliated cuz of their remarks like "see u in ur hood" .. "give u 10 reds every 2 hours" .. "ruin ur life" and etc etc etc. the best of all, "will delete my account if ur syndicate beat my syndicate" and then chicken out of the promises. is that the sort of "big bad boy" ur talking about? no thanks, we don't want such titles.

everything ur trying to put on the fight club is actually ur own act indians and hence, u need to fix urself before fixing others.

Post Count
    I find it interesting that the SASholes, who swagger-jacked the Indians' tagline (SAS was here *fist* *fist*), claim FC are trying to be the new bullies.

Any Durdens who aren't friendly and respectful...well, I haven't heard of them.

*also haven't seen any with 500+ of the top RP and $$$$$$$ items.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    when did we claim to be "the big bad boys"?
    This is a term used to describe the top dog, the daddy, the boss, the best, the strongest.

And you do it constantly.

Now... dont turn this into a "he said she said".

Will Fight Club drop mafia to fight fairly with the indians? Or are you going to turn down my challenge of a fair fight.

Enough deflecting from you all now.

You asked us to drop mafia first. (sez said he would when bos did for starters, bos has dropped.)

(I also said I would get the whole of the indians to drop if fight club gave a yes. If you are the top group you should be hankering to get us all in your rivals list.)

At present it looks like:

"No - we dont want to fight you". We will do this by hiding behind a high mafia count.

Actually its more like :

"well - actually we do - but only fighting the people we can beat. We will do this by hiding behind a high mafia count so the people who can beat us back cant see us, therefore cant fight us. But hey... we did spend the most in the syndicate wars so we are clearly the strongest group of people in Crime City... Only we dont want to fight indians."

So... Yes? (we do have a backbone after all)

Or

No? (we are in fact cowards who fear a fight, and prefer to stay nice and safe hiding away up here with our high mafia)

Post Count
    This is a term used to describe the top dog, the daddy, the boss, the best, the strongest.

And you do it constantly.

Now... dont turn this into a "he said she said".

Will Fight Club drop mafia to fight fairly with the indians? Or are you going to turn down my challenge of a fair fight.

Enough deflecting from you all now.

You asked us to drop mafia first. (sez said he would when bos did for starters, bos has dropped.)

(I also said I would get the whole of the indians to drop if fight club gave a yes. If you are the top group you should be hankering to get us all in your rivals list.)

At present it looks like:

"No - we dont want to fight you". We will do this by hiding behind a high mafia count.

Actually its more like :

"well - actually we do - but only fighting the people we can beat. We will do this by hiding behind a high mafia count so the people who can beat us back cant see us, therefore cant fight us. But hey... we did spend the most in the syndicate wars so we are clearly the strongest group of people in Crime City... Only we dont want to fight indians."

So... Yes? (we do have a backbone after all)

Or

No? (we are in fact cowards who fear a fight, and prefer to stay nice and safe hiding away up here with our high mafia)
    through out this conversation and 20 other conversations, u have not yet talked about the promise little puppy was supposed to keep.

now stop deflecting please and answer my question. Is the little puppy going to keep his promise or not? or is he going to continue to make Indians look like thugs who don't keep their word?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    through out this conversation and 20 other conversations, u have not yet talked about the promise little puppy was supposed to keep.

now stop deflecting please and answer my question. Is the little puppy going to keep his promise or not? or is he going to continue to make Indians look like thugs who don't keep their word?
    Okay since you won't answer him, ill ask. Are you guys gonna drop mafia? FC members accused one of our guys of glitching less than a month ago for high mafia while over half of FC is doing it. Do you guys admit to taking advantage of a glitch, or are you gonna drop mafia?

Post Count
    Fair Fight YOU MUST BE JOKING, what's about you is fair? First, You are playing Sir Daniel's account, not your own. Second, you did not do the right thing and ASK GREE to remove ALL THOSE ITEMS YOU BOUGHT with the 65,000 gold bars YOU RECIVED and DID NOT PAY FOR!

I have payed for or earned everything I have. I have robbed you for over a half a billion dollars since the syndicate events have started and begged for return attacks to keep my link when you where over 888 mafia. My stats are nowhere as good as Sir Daniel's stats (the account you are playing). I Gave you a fair fight!

Now go and bother the top ten syndicates. They are your piers.
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    What? Are you saying that Joey Cool has violated the terms of service by playing someone else's account? Gosh... I wonder what the penalty for that is.

*munches popcorn*
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Ok... I'll take all the misdirection and refusal to answer the question as a "no".

You've made your decision "(dont want to) Fight Club", I'll return to my forum retirement. I'd say I'll see you in game... but thats only going to happen if you come to me now isn't it?

Welcome to the era of the 888 rat, as championed by Fight Club.

Post Count
    all that coming from a member of the syndicate that's all about exploiting glitches, bullying and not keeping promises. even cheating in the syndicate events. u assume whatever u wish to, we play how we wish to play.

enjoy your forum retirement

Banned
    Post Count
    Well if this challenge isnt happening I challenge vlad to step up and fight me ;@)

Post Count
    Welcome to the era of the 888 rat, as championed by Fight Club.
    Next up, JC accuses FC of championing the BrianJohnson gold rush.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    They are your piers.
    What kind of Doctor can't spell "peers"?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBarrelMob View Post
    What kind of Doctor can't spell "peers"?
    The kind that breaks bones, instead of fixing them😃😃👍👍

Payam?
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatner View Post
    A chiropractor?
    This thread was tiring and painful to read...thanks for the laugh at the end.

JC, good to see your name back. I always used to love your posts, but its clear that you've lost that forum charm. Maybe you've allowed Burn to take over your account, since hes playing in the Band, or maybe you've gotten sour. Whatever the case may be; at least you're finally giving up secrets and now plenty will be >888 upon reading your posts.

Payam, good to see you back. If you're playing again, PM me your code...I'd love to add you to get me above 888 again.

SAS, congrats! You guys came hard and did awesome! Matt Thomas, you're a class act!